Profile for AEW > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AEW RSS Feed

Marc New York Women's Belted Jacket With Snap Placket Detail
Marc New York Women's Belted Jacket With Snap Placket Detail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great warm coat, January 28, 2009
I disagree with the other reviewer. I think the coat is fitted and the belt helps cinch it in and give it shape. The coat has thermolite so it stays thin-not adding bulk-but still keeping you warm. It has a zipper and snaps on top. The pockets also zip. I have gotten a lot of gotten compliments on how cute it looks on, so maybe the other reviewer is too petite for the coat or bought one that is too large. I am 5'6 and it hits me right about at the knee or maybe an inch above the knee.

Champion Women's Shape T-Back Sports Bra, Reef Blue/Black, 34B
Champion Women's Shape T-Back Sports Bra, Reef Blue/Black, 34B

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive, but doesn't flatten, January 16, 2009
I wear this sports bra for high impact cardio and it keeps my chest from bouncing. This sports bra has a little shape to it and a little padding, so it doesn't make you look as flat as other supportive sports bras. It is also cute enough to wear on its on and is not see-through.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2013 7:42 AM PDT

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Lotion with Shea Butter 20.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Lotion with Shea Butter 20.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Price: $14.68
5 used & new from $14.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moisturzing, but not greasy, January 16, 2009
Unlike some very moisturizing lotions, this one absorbs very quickly. It smells good, but does not irritate my sometime sensitive skin.

Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Soothing Crème + Advanced Moisture Body Wash 18 Oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by Lucy's Cheap Thrills
Price: $26.81
8 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal on a great body wash, January 16, 2009
I usually buy this body wash at the drug store, but it is much cheaper on Amazon and delivered free, so now I buy it on here and save a lot of money on an essential. It is very moisturizing and smells great. Even my husband loves it and requests more whenever we are close to running out. A lot is often left near the end of the bottle, but the top comes off fairly easily and you can get a couple more uses out of the bottle.

ASICS Women's GEL-Intensity Training Shoe,White/Cherry/Silver,9 B US
ASICS Women's GEL-Intensity Training Shoe,White/Cherry/Silver,9 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfy Shoe, January 16, 2009
These shoes were comfortable from the first time I wore them for a workout. They run true to size, feel very light, but have plenty of support. One of my fitness magazines awarded these as one of the best shoes for cross training (I have used them for doing cardio and resistance DVDs) and so far they seem to be right.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite flavor, September 20, 2008
I love sweet things. I know some people think this flavor is too sweet, but if you like sweet it is great. I put in the freezer for a little bit very morning and it tastes like a great strawberry milkshake.