Profile for MoMo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MoMo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
Offered by Premium Vitamins
Price: $18.95
22 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again, November 17, 2014
After trying other coconut oils, I keep returning to this one. It is fresh, palatable, and good for many uses---both internal and external.

Ball Jar Heritage Collection Pint Jars with Lids and Bands, Blue, Set of 6
Ball Jar Heritage Collection Pint Jars with Lids and Bands, Blue, Set of 6
Price: $10.99
21 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 17, 2014
Great Blood Mary glasses!

Kitchens of India Paste for Butter Chicken Curry, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Kitchens of India Paste for Butter Chicken Curry, 3.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
Offered by Maxton_Men
Price: $15.93
22 used & new from $11.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, November 17, 2014
Delicious! Easy! Everyone loved it except for the child with the sensitive mouth. I will make hers plain next time and the rest of us will enjoy this again. I served it with crudites and good rice. Maybe a glass of red wine next time?

Begin with Yes: A short conversation that will change your life forever
Begin with Yes: A short conversation that will change your life forever
by Paul S. Boynton
Price: $11.18
37 used & new from $9.40

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed that it had nothing new for me, November 17, 2014
This book might be somewhat helpful for a very unsophisticated or unlearned person. I was disappointed that it had nothing new for me...nothing that I did not teach in my adult classes thirty years ago. As a retired professional, in my seventh decade, I was looking for new "Yeses" for this stage in my life. I did not find them. Will donate the book, hoping it may be useful to someone.

Posh Coloring Book: Art Therapy for Fun & Relaxation
Posh Coloring Book: Art Therapy for Fun & Relaxation
by Michael O'Mara Books Ltd.
Price: $10.15
61 used & new from $6.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the pages are good. Too much black ink keeps many of the ..., November 17, 2014
Some of the pages are good. Too much black ink keeps many of the designs from being as pleasant as they might be. I was disappointed and will not purchase more.

Smart Sheep 6-Pack XL Premium 100% Wool Dryer Balls (Reusable, #1 All-Natural Fabric Softener ~ Best Ranked, Great Gift)
Offered by Mama Moon Boutique
Price: $16.95
2 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, I will buy again!, November 17, 2014
My family and I are allergic to most chemicals and fragrances. I have struggled to find something that will assist in making clothes soft and lint free without the awful chemicals found in dryer sheets. I am very pleased with effectiveness of the Smart Sheep dryer balls. I generally use four at a time and they do cut the drying time as well as soften the clothes. So far we have had NO adverse reactions to the wool in them, which was a concern that I had. They are not nearly as noisy as the spiky balls that I have tried in the past. Thank you!

Kuissential SlickFroth 2.0 - Electric Milk Frother, Cappuccino Maker
Kuissential SlickFroth 2.0 - Electric Milk Frother, Cappuccino Maker
Offered by Cuissential - Kuissential
Price: $18.99
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Slick stick frother, October 23, 2014
My current goal in life is to become more and more minimalist. Every cleaning day, I am loading donation bags with items that I rarely use. Therefore, it is rare for me to be purchasing something, rather than getting rid of it.
I love my new Kuissential SlickFroth and use it at least twice daily. It makes my morning coffee delectable with just seconds of effort. That is assuming I can get it away from my nine year old grandson, who uses it for hot chocolate, a bubble maker, and a mini-fan! Yes, he is a gadget guy! Just a quick zap of milk in the microwave (if I am feeling decadent, I add 1/2 teaspoon of raw sugar. Then buzz it with the frother and pour into your fresh coffee! Yum!
I do suggest that you use the frother in a Pyrex cup, not your good coffee mugs. It may leave little aluminum marks on the side of your favorite mug.

Epson LabelWorks Standard Tape Cartridge (Black on White) (~3/4 Inch, ~30 Feet) (LC-5WBN9)
Price: $13.96
15 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 8, 2013
My seven year old grandson wanted this--I keep it at my house! He figured it out immediately and is organizing his room with labeled containers. He also uses it to make posters for school projects. Only problem is that I have to get the instruction book out when I use it. I wish the buttons were coded in a way that did not require constant reading.

Champion Cotton/Polyester Max Sweatpants, Medium, Oxford Grey
Champion Cotton/Polyester Max Sweatpants, Medium, Oxford Grey
Offered by Emuna Gifts
Price: $47.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, April 8, 2013
Warm and comfortable---much larger than anticipated. Order a size down unless you intend to put two people in at the same time! LOL.

Four Leaf Clover Heart Shaped Swarovski Elements Crystal Rhodium Plated Pendant Necklace - Purple
Offered by Dahlia Jewels
Price: $38.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, January 5, 2012
I purchased this necklace for my granddaughter who has a February birth date. it is a little heavier than I expected but she is thrilled with her first "amethysts." Because of the reasonable price it will not be a disaster if she loses it---as seven year olds are prone to do! I would buy again for a child, but not for a discriminating adult.

Page: 1 | 2