Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Just A Guy > Reviews

Browse

Just A Guy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just A Guy "JustaguyNJ" RSS Feed (Marlton, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Calculator Pro Free
Calculator Pro Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Should come with the kindle, October 8, 2014
This review is from: Calculator Pro Free (App)
it works... just what I needed. Should come with the kindle really.

Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer
Breville BJE510XL Juice Fountain Multi-Speed 900-Watt Juicer
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $173.95
91 used & new from $48.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This Juicer!, October 8, 2014
Great starter juicer. I have since upgraded to a more expensive juice but I still use this one a lot. The adjustable speeds really get the most out of what you are juicing.

Peace Large Sign Metal License Plate Frame Tag Holder
Peace Large Sign Metal License Plate Frame Tag Holder
Offered by Speedy Pros
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp looking, October 8, 2014
This is Great! Heavy duty and looks sharp. I have two of them.. one on the front and one on the back and I would buy them again.

The 80/10/10 Diet: Balancing Your Health, Your Weight, and Your Life, One Luscious Bite at a Time

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know what the hype is all about - There are better books out there, October 8, 2014
Not the best read. I've read many books on the subject of health and for some reason... I'm not totally digging this book. I don't know if its the way that the material is delivered or if that I already know much of what's in the book. I've read much more detailed and technical books such as, "The detox miracle source book" which I Love and Highly recommend if you are wanting the real deal on holistic health.

If this in one of the first books that you are reading on the subject, you might like it. For me, its missing something. I don't know what that something is.

DVC 17837 DSLR Flycam Nano Camera Stabilizer with Free Quick Release (Black)
DVC 17837 DSLR Flycam Nano Camera Stabilizer with Free Quick Release (Black)
Price: $184.44
11 used & new from $158.84

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it... I hate it, October 8, 2014
I love it... I hate it. It took me about 3 days to stabilize my camera on this thing and I still don't think its 100%. Adjusting it is tricky. Lucky for my, I have a mic stand. I took off the cap on the handle and stuck it on there so that I can see if it looks straight and level. There is also a learning curve, walking with it. You have to kind of arch your arm out and calculate how you are walking. And after about 15 to 20 minutes my arm get's tired. I'm looking into a vest for this unit if possible. I'm getting better. I do virtual walk throughs for real estate brokers and I'm getting some Really Cool stuff. If you are looking to get this and start using it right away and you have never used one before, you aren't going to get great shots right away. But take your time and you will eventually get there.

Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but good, September 5, 2014
quick read. Its very basic stuff if you've been studying meditation for any length of time. But it does help to remind you of being here now.

The Memoirs of Julie & Eddie: A Love Story
The Memoirs of Julie & Eddie: A Love Story
Price: $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More than a love story, September 4, 2014
More than a love story... it's a remarkable family history. But love is what holds people together. Taking care of each other is more important than anything else. You can see that they both were very much in love. It's a great easy read.

Dots: A Game About Connecting
Dots: A Game About Connecting

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to kills some time with, August 8, 2014
It a good game to waist some time with. Nothing too complicated just fun.

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer.
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer.
Price: $29.89
6 used & new from $29.89

5.0 out of 5 stars I make raw zucchini noodle with this and raw tomato sauce with my nutribullet twice a week and I Love it. The blades are sharp a, August 8, 2014
This is a must for those gravitating toward a healthy eating lifestyle. I make raw zucchini noodle with this and raw tomato sauce with my nutribullet twice a week and I Love it. The blades are sharp and cut perfect spirals. You just have to make sure that you have a large enough zucchini. I waited too long to get this. You should get this now!

A&E
A&E

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to keep up on the shows you like, April 1, 2014
This review is from: A&E (App)
I use this to watch bates motel. It's really the only show I watch on A&E. I can't stay up very late to watch it when its on and it works very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5