Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for CR Terry > Reviews

Browse

CR Terry's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CR Terry RSS Feed

5.0 out of 5 stars Broil is Perfect for Hillside Property, June 10, 2011
I have a hillside property and the Broll really helps when I need to bring a bunch of tools down a set of stairs and across a sloping lawn to do sprinkler repair and garden cleanup. I just throw all my tools, glue, sprinkler heads, etc into a five gallon bucket and roll everything over to the area I need to work at. It saves many of the back and forth type of trip to the garage that always seems to happen when doing these projects.

I also like that the load stays low and flat compared to a regular wheelbarrow. As I get older the wheelbarrow is just getting too hard to deal with on the hill. Half the time I end up tipping over, and having to refill half the mess that I started with. The broil is the perfect size and I can even navigate the stairs with it fully loaded.

Give it a try.