Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for T. A. Dinh > Reviews

Browse

T. A. Dinh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 113

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. A. Dinh "T.A.D." RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
DROK® LED Motion Sensor Night Light 10-LED Battery Powered Mini Intelligent PIR Infrared Stick-anywhere Wall Lamp Emergency Lighting with Warm White Light for Closet Cabinet Staircase
Offered by DROK
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Light, Not Bothersome in the Dark, January 21, 2016
Great lights! I've been using this for my walk in closet as I barely have enough light in there to make the quick trip. This light has done really well and it's a nice natural yellow light. Nothing too impeding at night when seeing. So far I'm impressed on how great it is with the motion sensor activating on and off on it's own. I'm not sure yet about battery life but we're using rechargeable eneloop ones at the moment. Will update this review after using this product longer.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Anker Ultra Compact Slim Profile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac with Rechargeable 6-Month Battery (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The keyboard has a good solid feel to them too and isn't uncomfortable to ..., January 6, 2016
Received this as a christmas gift that was on my wish list and I got it, woo hoo! I opened the box quickly and got this all connected via bluetooth with my 2008 Macbook and everything worked effortlessly. The keyboard has a good solid feel to them too and isn't uncomfortable to type on either. The reason why I really wanted this keyboard was to match my desk. I have a white desk and now having the white keyboard to go with the mouse is great! Now I need to make my monitor and cables white too.

The keyboard seemed fully charged when I tried to charge it again so that's good news. You can use it right away and not worry about the battery life. They're saying around 6 months so let's see if that's true or not. I don't use my computer much but at least it's nice to know this thing is wireless and ready to go. Anker has a lot of great products so I wouldn't hesitate purchasing their stuff. I have cables and chargers from them and they're all working as if they're OEM or even better!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Woogwin Umbrella, Compact Travel Windproof Golf Umbrella, Sports Auto Open/close Rain Umbrella - Strong Frame Unbreakable - Colorful Portable Umbrella with Gift Box (Black)
Offered by WOOGWIN
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $13.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great umbrella for being so compact and sturdy, January 6, 2016
Great umbrella for being so compact and sturdy. The material doesn't feel cheap either which is a big plus in trying new products. Unfortunately when this arrived the packaging was really beat up. I mean good thing I wasn't planning to give this as a present to anyone otherwise it looks like a hand me down packing I gave them.

Upon opening up the item of course it looked so much better. The product was nicely clear wrapped and finally looked like a brand new umbrella. When I took off the sleeve to protect it, I realized how small it was. Let's just say I'm never going to put that back on the umbrella again because it won't fit without me giving it a tug. The construction of the umbrella is good and it wasn't hard at all when pressing the button it popped open nicely. When closing it I did have to give it 3-4 tries and push it down all the way so it can retract back to the compact mode.

Overall great size umbrella, I'm definitely thankful as we're having El Nino storm weather here in the Bay Area, California. Going to give this a try in the storm and let you know how it goes!
Comment Comment | Permalink

SanDisk High Endurance Video Monitoring Card with Adapter 64GB (SDSDQQ-064G-G46A)
Price: $39.99
16 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs like a champ 24/7 on my Car's Dash Cam !!!, December 15, 2015
I bought this card specifically for my new BlackVue Car Dash Camera. This thing has so far worked with no issues since being installed a week ago. I've ready many forums and if you're looking for a Micro SD Card that'll be reliable and have no issues for 24/7 operation then this is the one to go for. Yeah it costs a little extra but you're paying for the peace of mind.

Like all SD cards it's a simple plug and play. I formatted it first however with my PC before putting it into my camera unit. Overall I've been able to playback over WiFi and LTE just fine when accessing the card over the air. I am able to even plug this into the adapter of my computer and view footage there as well. No issues!

I can't stress this enough but this MicroSD card is recording 24/7 for me. If I have any issues I'll be sure to share them on here in the future but until then great product !!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Blackvue new 2 channel dr650gw-2ch 16gb with power magic pro, car black box/car dvr recorder, built-in wi-fi, full hd(1080p@30fps), up to 64gb support
Offered by JavaFly
Price: $389.00
6 used & new from $369.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I had this installed professionally and love it! I've read a lot of reviews first ..., December 11, 2015
I recently just got in a Hit and Run and wanted to get a camera to avoid next time not knowing who did it. I had this installed professionally and love it!

I've read a lot of reviews first on the internet and this seemed like the camera to go for. It has great picture quality and the build is small so it can remain anonymous from outside. I also appreciate the Black Magic Pro is comes with so it can record while in parking mode as well. One thing I know is that 16gb is way too small and I don't know how good these Micro SD cards are. I ended up getting the Sandisk Extreme one which is built for dashcam.

INSTALLATION
Install only took a couple of minutes for my installer to get the cable to the back for the rear camera. And lastly choosing the right fuse to have this unit constantly on. It took awhile for me to setup but now it's wonderful. Also I had to format my 64 gb microsd card by computer first before having it formatted on the unit. They recommend that so you can change the configs and time zones successfully. At first I had the wrong time but I read on the forum it's because you need to format on a compute first.

BLACKVUE CLOUD
I have this unit connected to my car's hotspot so it'll always alert me if anything goes wrong. Extremely useful as this will keep me feeling positive knowing I'm always in the know of what's going on for my car. Definitely an awesome future if you can get Wi-Fi connected either at home or work so the camera can alert you if it disconnects or senses an impact on your vehicle.

CAMERA QUALITY
The quality is amazing for the front. The rear however is not the greatest but does get the job done.This is HD quality and you can definitely see the color shine on this. It's amazing how clear the footage is on such a small unit. Very impressed as well as how much you can see from the wide angle lens. You can beat the quality of this camera in such a discreet size.

REVIEWING FOOTAGE
It's easy to review as long as you download the BlackVue C app from the app store. The BlackVue app for some reason didn't work after mutiple tries so I'm thankful I tried to C app. I can change the camera settings easily, create the WiFi name, connect to a wireless connection, and download the footage all to my phone over the air. No need to remove the SD card. There's even a map so you can see the location of the car as well. Amazing app, but could be made better with less lag time.

BLACK MAGIC PRO
I'm using this specifically for the parking mode, otherwise I wouldn't have bought this. It works great, I can be at work for 9 hours and come back and the car still starts up. I even sleep for the night and come back to my car in the morning and it's still recording. Exactly what I wanted, recording and still able to start my car in the morning. I'm going to attempt two days and see if everything is still working great. But at the moment I have my settings for 24 hours before it cuts off since the engine starting up.

COST
I just paid a $500 deductible for my repairs. This camera unit is less than $400.Do the math and you'll see I'd rather pay for this then just get a new bumper. I'm going to catch that next person this time.

OVERALL
Pros
Great quality camera
Easy of installation
Download footage over the air
Over the cloud notifications with network connection

Cons
App could be faster
Motion sensor seems to record everything which is a common problem, even the trees moving from the wind it'll record
Impact detection while driving could be annoying from bumpy roads

Great camera overall, I'd highly recommend you to get one for ease of mind. I've attached pictures and the quality video of my unit.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)
Price: Click here to see our price
153 used & new from $78.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Upgrade over Regular Harddrive, Love it !!!, December 4, 2015
I have a 1TB harddrive which I was using as my main harddrive on my newly built desktop computer. Was disappointed I didn't get a SSD sooner but the cost was so high for a 250GB and I wanted a good brand one. Luckily this was on sale for Black Friday and I decided to pick one up. Upon booting up now it's so much faster! I'm impressed on the boot time and how quick it loads programs now. I love it!

If you're looking to upgrade to SSD I highly recommend Samsung as they're the best rated ones with top performance as well. I don't hear many problems with Samsung SSD compared to the other brands out there. Overall it's got great reliability, build quality, and read/write speed. No regrets!

JETech iPad Pro Smart Case Cover for Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 2015 with Auto Sleep/Wake (Black)
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $13.98
2 used & new from $13.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the Apple one, but so much cheaper., December 4, 2015
Instead of paying over $100 for Apple front/back case, I'm going the $12 route. I have no regrets and love it! This case serves perfectly for my needs with my Anker T500 keyboard as well.

Upon receiving the package it was nicely wrapped. It was a snap to install, just in a few seconds! The material feels just about right, feels like a nice soft/hard kind of leather to it. Plus it folds up nicely to stand up too. Overall it's been a great addition to watch videos, message friends, and including typing up this review while on my lap.

Highly recommended, just buy this one and pocket your extra $. Don't buy the Apple rip off ones!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Apple 12.9" iPad Pro Screen Protector, iCarez® [Tempered Glass] Highest Quality Premium Easy Install With Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Retail Packaging 2015
Offered by iCarez
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Installed in 5 minutes, Looks Extremely Nice!, December 4, 2015
I got this with Prime One Day shipping, impressive shipping time! The packaging was really nice, plus it comes with a lot of instructions on how to apply it correctly as well. I was mostly impressed on how solid the actual screen protector is. Usually I work with screen protectors on small phones but this was the real deal and so big. Unfortunately it didn't come with some wipes but I had a lot of extra alcohol wipes in my medicine drawer.

I cleaned the screen repeatedly with one wipe, next I wiped it down with the cloth provided. Last I would then remove as much possible with the sticky tape provided. Last I get the screen protector out and remove the protective layer. I laid it down nice and aligned and it went on with zero bubbles. Man it looks extremely great now, I can't even see it on the iPad while typing this review on it.

Highly recommend this screen protector, it was on in just 5 minutes after prepping time included within that time. This item has great reviews so you can definitely trust it. I've posted pictures up of the final piece and you can see it's pretty thick which you'll feel safe knowing it's high quality.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2016 7:31 AM PST

Apple iPad Pro WiFi 32GB Space Gray
Apple iPad Pro WiFi 32GB Space Gray
Offered by fashion electronics
Price: Click here to see our price
80 used & new from $709.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Huge Screen, Macbook Replacement for my Purpose, December 4, 2015
I have a couple of Apple products, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air 2, when the iPad Mini was released I didn't feel like it was unnecessary as it was literally a little bigger than my iPhone 6 Plus. When I heard the iPad Pro was being released it really got my attention as I feel like it was definitely something that separated out from my iPhone 6 Plus. It was almost the same size as a Macbook Air 13.3". I definitely felt like this could replace my iPad Air 2.

I do a lot on my iPad Air 2, from messaging people, Netflix/YouTube, surfing the web, and lastly I use iMovie to create my vlogs. I appreciate that the iPad has a good enough processor to run iMovie smoothly compared to using a Macbook which for some reason lacks the processor. I've been using the iPad Pro for two weeks now and it's been nothing but wonderful. I also have been seeing myself use it much more than my Macbook as it's just quick and easy to go on.

DISPLAY
The one thing I noticed was wow this thing is huge! It's like holding the Macbook Screen up to my face. Apple was correct and this is a beautiful retina display more than their Macbook. Impressive! The pixel count is greater which makes it so beautiful while watching YouTube videos or just casually browsing. It's great and wonderful on the eye.

SPEAKER
The second thing I noticed is the four speakers. I'm coming from a single speaker on my iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Air 2. I would play a song and wow it sounds so nice. With the others I wouldn't be able to hear my shows as loud and I'd constantly be putting something by the speaker to give it a better distribution. With 4 speakers on this iPad pro, wow, I feel like this sounds even better than your average laptop!

SPEED/MULTI-TASKING
Apple says this iPad pro would be faster than most notebooks that are shipping. I have to say that sounds about correct. I'm running apps and switching back and forth with breeze. I haven't noticed any lag and I can do so much with this. Also the multitasking function is great with split screen. I can watch a movie and at the same time browse the web. Or even browse the web and message my buddies. It's like having two ipads in one!

Pros
Fast thanks to the new processor
Big, huge 12.9" screen makes is nicer on the eyes
4 Speakers vs normally 1 on the past iPads
Split Screen, Two iPads in 1 !

Cons
Can't use this one handed, or even in bed
Cost

Overall I'm pleased with the new iPad Pro. I definitely am going to appreciate using this lean mean machine for my upcoming videos and also future Amazon reviews. Btw I am using the Anker T500 bluetooth keyboard with this iPad Pro and it works great! I typed this entire review on it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard for iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad mini 3 / mini 2 / mini, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, Galaxy Tabs and Other Mobile Devices (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm typing this review on it! Wonderful Slim Keyboard, December 2, 2015
Great keyboard! I'm typing this review on it as we speak. It came really fast within two days thanks to Amazon prime. I'm using this on the new iPad pro and it goes perfectly with it. I am impressed on how natural it is for me to type on this keyboard, very easy and nothing new to learn. Plus this keyboard has the shortcuts for the iPad as well, huge plus.

This keyboard uses two AAA batteries so make sure you have that around your house. After I plugged it in the blue light went on and I held FN + Z which was to turn on the bluetooth. It wasn't turning blue at first when I inserted in the battery. After that I syned it with the iPad and I was ready to go and type this review. Great keyboard and I'd definitely recommend it if you're looking for something small to take around with you, especially with an iPad Pro.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12