Profile for T. A. Dinh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. A. Dinh "iAmAlexander408" RSS Feed (San Jose, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iMBAPrice C5-10BL Cat5e 10-Feet 350MHz Ethernet Patch Cable, Blue
iMBAPrice C5-10BL Cat5e 10-Feet 350MHz Ethernet Patch Cable, Blue
Offered by ELMENOS (USA SELLER)
Price: $4.05
20 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Working like it's supposed to, January 12, 2014
The shipping was fast, I've been running the cable 24/7 from my PC to my router for the past three months. No problem at all !

Canon PowerShot S120 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 1080p Full-HD Video
Price: $449.00
29 used & new from $347.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrading from my Canon Powershot S95, January 12, 2014
Hello! It's been awhile since I've written a review for Amazon so definitely I wanted to let everyone know this is one of the best pocket cameras from Canon. I loved the S95 but unfortunately it has not functioned for me lately so I decided to take the jump for the S120.

The S120 low light function is brilliant, I'm amazed at the night scene setting where I'm able to get a fantastic picture when there's very little light around. I'm mainly using the camera in Auto mode and it does very well for me.

Pros
1. Wi-Fi very handy when needing to transfer files
2. Fantastic low light capability
3. Compact and Lightweight fits perfectly in my pocket
4. Takes pictures really quick

Cons

1. The battery does not last very long, within 30 minutes after recording the low battery light blinks already
2. The microphone is at the top, if you're recording you have to watch where you put your fingers
3. There tends to be a lag when going from playback pictures back to camera mode, it could be faster!
4. May be difficult for a beginner if they don't know how to function the scenes properly

Overall I'm happy with the purchase. I've made over 80 videos to this day with the camera everyday. If you're curious on the video quality I highly suggest you check out on YouTube "iAmAlexander408". You'll see all my video vlogs I made that are all mainly used from this camera.

Escort 79-000041-02 Direct Wire SmartCord (Blue Light)
Escort 79-000041-02 Direct Wire SmartCord (Blue Light)
Price: $29.95
7 used & new from $23.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cord, Works Perfectly with Escort 9500IX, October 3, 2013
I got the 9500IX with RadarMount and I didn't want the cord dangling in midair. I for this and had it hardwired through the car so it would be a perfect wire coming out above the rearview mirror. This thing has been working for perfectly for me and it's been there for three months. I always plug it in and it automatically turns on the radar for me. This thing is perfect and I recommend everyone to hardwire your radar.

Aren't you tired or plugging in and unplugging in the radar, including putting that charger away? Get one of these and it's trouble free!

Poker Set In Aluminum Case
Poker Set In Aluminum Case
Price: $12.80
41 used & new from $12.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Basic Poker Set - Not for Poker Enthusiast, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Poker Set In Aluminum Case (Toy)
I was thinking when I first pulled this out I was getting a very high class poker set. The case is beautiful, however right when I started digging through the chips they felt like really cheap chips. The cards aren't any better and they get dirty pretty quickly. Overall their ok for your basic poker playing with your buddies. However I would advise you look elsewhere if you want to get a really good feeling chips and get the DuraFlex playing cards.

For those looking for a great budget option, this set would be perfect for you! Construction seems durable enough for the past three months I've been playing.

Grizzly Tarps GTRP1014 10' X 14' Blue Multi-Purpose 6-mil Waterproof Poly Tarp Cover 10x14 Tent Shelter Camping Tarpaulin by Grizzly Tarps
Price: $22.50
2 used & new from $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tarp, Used it for my camping Trip No Problem!, October 3, 2013
This tarp has proven great for me, it came in a nice packaging and it was very easy to lay out. The construction was durable as well and this was cheaper than going to my local hardware store. I would recommend purchasing this one if you are looking for a tarp for you next camping trip. Also the water did not go through this product very well either. It did great and it withstand the wind just fine. It's difficult as well to even try to rip this product with your hand. Overall I have no complaints, I do recommend.

Halo Automotive Solaris Yellow H8 (12v 35w) Bulb - Twin Pack
Halo Automotive Solaris Yellow H8 (12v 35w) Bulb - Twin Pack
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $28.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Plug and Play it's that Easy!, October 3, 2013
I have this item to replace my stock fog lights on my 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6. Just had to plug it in and it was a great golden yellow color, so much better than the dull foglight that I had before. These have been on since June 2013 and working great still to this day. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to replace their stock light, it's just a nicer color overall! As far as yellow light cutting through the fog, driving in San Francisco's foggy weather they've been great for me.

Incase CL60029 15 Inch Heathered Shoulder Bag (Black) Fits up to 15 Inch MacBook Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, Can Be Better, October 3, 2013
This bag has been great for me for the past two months that I've been using it. It has pockets for the macbook, charger, even a small compartment build just for the tablets. The construction of the bag is nice and it's not a kids or an older adult design. Being at age 24 this bag is great. However there are a few flaws of the bag which I'm disappointed InCase could've improved.

1. The button is useless, I always keep a good amount of stuff in my bag and it will never close unless I force it to. I've given up on it so now my bag never closes. I have the following in there,

Macbook (thin retina display version)
Charger
Kindle
Wallet
Keys
Pencils

All of this in there and it still has a trouble closing.

2. I wish there was a handle on the bag, there has been so many times I would pick up the strap and it wouldn't be straight. It'd always be tangled in a way where it took some adjusting before putting on my shoulder.

The bag is still great and I'll continue to use it. It has just the right amount of pockets to carry everything and great styling so I know I don't have a cheap ugly bag I'm wearing. Overall I do recommend it to others if you can ignore the cons that I've listed.

SanDisk Ultra SDSDRH-016G-A11 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card
SanDisk Ultra SDSDRH-016G-A11 16 GB Class 6 SDHC Flash Memory Card
Offered by Digital Media Source
Price: $4.04
19 used & new from $4.04

5.0 out of 5 stars The Memory Card to Have for Digital Needs, December 5, 2011
It does the job, and it has a fast transfer rate so you can keep taking pictures repeatedly with a slow reload rate. I recommend you stick to SanDisk and get either the Ultra or Extreme performance. They make a difference when you want to capture the right moment on pictures or videos.

The transfer rate also applies to computers, these will transfer into your computer much faster as well!

Russell Athletic Men's Cotton Performance Baseline Short
Russell Athletic Men's Cotton Performance Baseline Short
Price: $6.97 - $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They Last Forever, I wore this for -=[8 years]=- and still going strong, December 5, 2011
My mother bought me these shorts when I was 14 years old for tryouts in high school. I wore these shorts repeatedly all the time to all my competition games and running outdoor. I'm now 22 years old and I still wear them along with two extra shorts I bought from Amazon upon finding out they still sell them.

Eight years and they still fit and feel great, except for the fade between these old ones and the new ones I just purchased.

I love the material and its so soft, I may as well wear these for the rest of my life and they'd still feel great!

Xtraflex2 Led Book Light, Black
Xtraflex2 Led Book Light, Black
Offered by Shoreline Music
Price: $13.59
34 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, No Glare, December 5, 2011
This makes reading so much easier, thanks to it's LED lighting it doesn't consume a lot of battery either. Two settings, low or high, and off you can use in the night. I use this almost every night while doing homework in bed and I love it.

Not too bright, not to dim, it's certainly a Might Bright Light!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4