Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lauren > Reviews

Browse

Lauren's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lauren RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Marlo Trench Coat
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Marlo Trench Coat

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice coat, October 18, 2012
Beautiful, well-made coat that fits true to size. The quality of the material is top-notch. The belt adds panache to the black trench. The belt is actually what made me buy this black trench over some of the others on Amazon.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes awful, but fills you up!, April 18, 2012
This stuff isn't palatable, but it does do the job. It makes you feel full. It seems to thicken very quickly when mixed with a liquid. I think it's too heavy mixed with milk, so I just use water. Cool water is better than cold. That way, you can drink it fast (the faster the better just to get it over with). Overall, it's a good product with many fine organic ingredients.

On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
On Becoming Baby Wise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
by Robert Bucknam
422 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 10, 2012
BEFORE BUYING OR READING THIS BOOK, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE BY AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THIS BOOK.

[...]

Just a bit of useful information from a loving mother of two: Never follow any book. Loving, nurturing parents should follow their instincts. Babies in the first year and even two years need to be held very often and given lots of attention. If you're breastfeeding, they need to breastfeed on demand. You do not know how much they get for each feeding and you never know if they are just hungrier and need to nurse again soon after. This is why it must be on demand. Further, letting your newborn cry in an attempt to "train" him or her to follow what you deem to be the "correct" feeding schedule is outright child abuse. Babies do not manipulate or get spoiled by being breastfed on demand or held; they simply lack the thought processes necessary to manipulate. So please do not think that you can hold a baby too much. They NEED to be held! Good parents desire to hold their babies as much as possible; it is natural and for good reason. Don't ignore these instincts; they are in place to protect your baby. The bottom line is this: loving, attentive, and nurturing parents create thriving babies who become happy and secure children.

KidKraft Sling Bookshelf, Natural
KidKraft Sling Bookshelf, Natural
Price: $34.49
42 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, March 2, 2012
I think that this is a cuter sling bookshelf than what is available elsewhere, but I am not pleased that it is not solid wood. I also do not like the fact that all of our books sink down into the pockets. I bought this so that my kids could see the fronts of their books, but the pockets are so deep that they cannot. Overall, it's a good product but is overpriced for the quality and craftsmanship.

Hundeh?tte (L:20 cm B:21 cm H:20 cm)
Hundeh?tte (L:20 cm B:21 cm H:20 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Waldorf Toy, January 14, 2012
Yet another beautifully made Holztiger Waldorf toy. We think that this is a lovely dog house. You can take apart easily and reconstruct easily. My son uses it as a dog house or reindeer shed, whatever. Very pretty and nice keepsake.

Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel 12 Ounce Water Bottle with 2.0 Sports Cap, Ocean Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Bottle, July 11, 2011
I bought this for my toddler, and though it is a little difficult still for him to open, I like it very much because I don't have to worry about storing water in the car if it gets hot. I don't trust plastic containers, especially when they get hot, possibly releasing chemicals into the drinking water. Therefore, this is a must. It's easy to clean and take along in the car and on trips, and it's high-quality stainless. Klean Kanteen is really the only brand I currently trust.

Hoover 5507-900 Elite Auto-Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Hoover 5507-900 Elite Auto-Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner

3.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 3 years, May 6, 2011
This vacuum started making a very loud noise when I was using it one day, and I think that the motor is about to burn out. I tried to use the manual to troubleshoot, but I have no idea what's wrong. It would cost me as much to send it in to be repaired as it would to just buy a new vacuum. Oh well. It was a good vacuum, but I constantly had to replace the belts. I wish it had lasted longer. I just purchased a replacement Hoover wind tunnel vacuum. Hopefully that one will last for more than 3 years. I think a vacuum in this price range should have lasted at least 5 years.

Happy Baby Organic Probiotic Baby Cereal with DHA & Choline, Oatmeal, 7-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Price: $22.14
17 used & new from $22.14

3.0 out of 5 stars Shouldn't have added Life's DHA from Martek, January 21, 2011
When my son was an infant, we used this cereal, and it i did not contain DHA from Martek. Martek gets its DHA from algae, and the company uses a chemical solvent to extract the DHA from the algae. This chemical is called hexane. I do not want my new baby eating this cereal because it is not offered without this DHA from Martek. HappyBellies ruined what once was a good thing! I'll be using Earth's Best this time around.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2012 7:21 PM PDT

Kathe Kruse Ikibab Princess Rattling Soft Grabbing Toy (Made in Germany)
Kathe Kruse Ikibab Princess Rattling Soft Grabbing Toy (Made in Germany)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute doll for a baby girl, January 12, 2011
My 3-month-old really loves this doll so far. She can hold it, shake her, and pull her hair (like she does mine) :). It's a really cute, soft, and natural doll that I'm sure will last through the early years. I like that you can hand wash it.

(13x24) Long Stem Pink Flower Butterfly Petals Wall Decal
(13x24) Long Stem Pink Flower Butterfly Petals Wall Decal

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty addition to my baby's room, July 27, 2010
These are really pretty. They are relatively easy to apply. The directions are very simple; not very hard to follow. The colors are a pretty light pink and brown.

Page: 1 | 2