Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for W D H > Reviews

Browse

W D H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W D H RSS Feed

Fintie Ultrathin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, 4mm, 7-Inch, Black
Fintie Ultrathin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, 4mm, 7-Inch, Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $16.99
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm writing this review with it. Sure beats using ..., May 15, 2015
I'm writing this review with it. Sure beats using the Motorola Droid Turbo key pad. The fn key with the keys with blue icons add to the versatality of it. BTW, I paid $1.00 for it at a garage sale. I'd say I got my moneys worth.

Ad Astra per Aspera Kansas: Territory to Statehood
Ad Astra per Aspera Kansas: Territory to Statehood
DVD ~ Robert Mehaffey
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent video, January 19, 2013
This is an excellent video on the time period covered in the State of Kansas, when Bleeding Kansas became the State of Kansas. Kansas entering the union as a free state had a defining impact, not only Kansas but the entire nation. Had it gone the way of the Democrats and the south, it's impossible to know how much longer slavery would have been common practice in most of the states.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Invicta 9223 Speedway, August 14, 2010
This is a very good looking watch at a good price. It is listed as a chronograph with tachymeter. Unfortunately the large second hand functions only as a second hand and not for the tachymeter. In defense of this, it does seem to be getting harder to find a chronograph tachymeter that really functions as such. Without this feature it is a nice watch with dials and buttons but without the function I wanted. For this reason I returned it. I will say the Amazon return policy is very easy and hassle free. It may be that models with a later manufacture date have the desired function, but I didn't want to buy another one unless I knew for sure. I found another watch (Invicta 6857) which has a Swiss movement versus the 9223 Japanese movement and functions the way I need. FYI, in my research I found that if an Invicta watch says Swiss made it is Swiss made with a Swiss movement. It it says Swiss movement (movt) it has a Swiss movement and is probably made in Japan or China. If it says Japanese movement it has a Japanese movement (probably Miyota) and is made in Japan. I believe Miyota is owned by Citizen. A jeweler friend of mine told me that if it is quartz, one will keep as good time as another. The important thing is that it have a good quality case. This Invicta as well as other models seem to have very high quality cases.