Profile for Joan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joan RSS Feed

Carolina Rain (Manny Williams Series Book 5)
Carolina Rain (Manny Williams Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Carolina Rain, January 8, 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a great mystery.
The Manny Williams series keeps you wanting to pick up the book
to find out what is happening, well written and I am hoping for another in this series.

Ice Rift
Ice Rift

2.0 out of 5 stars Ice Rift - purchased through Amazon.com, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Ice Rift (Kindle Edition)
I have just about finished this book and can say it kept me so interested in it I didn't want to finish it. It tells a story of what could happen if the ice field i
ever melts. The individuals involved are so real you forget it is fiction. I lived in England for many years and could really imagine the terrible flooding described in the book. Pamela Lane is truly knowledgeable about this matter and makes you think the book you are reading could and probably will happen in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2012 9:17 AM PST

An Irish Country Wedding (Irish Country Books Book 7)
An Irish Country Wedding (Irish Country Books Book 7)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Irish Country Books/Purchased through Amazon on Kindle, November 11, 2012
I am reading the last book in the series and find I can't put it down. I have never enjoyed a series so much for years, it has made me want to visit Ireland. The Doctors and families in this series come alive and you find yourself actually thinking of them at the strangest times and can believe they really exist. Thank you Patrick Taylor

THE EDGE OF TRUST (TEAM EDGE Book 1)
THE EDGE OF TRUST (TEAM EDGE Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling, July 15, 2012
Purchasing this book from Amazon, I really didn't know if it was my kind of reading. A page or two into the book, I couldn't put it down. The description of the Cartel and running of it kept me from putting the book down. The characters reached me from the start and I felt I knew them. This is something that will keep you on your toes. I would give it 5 stars.

Bloodlines
Bloodlines

4.0 out of 5 stars Creepy, exciting and certainly ectertaining, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Bloodlines (Kindle Edition)
I ordered this book to read while traveling. Once started I couldn't put it down. I didn't want to be disturbed while reading and was sorry to have the story end. Please get Keith Cockrell to write more along these lines.

Drew in Blue
Drew in Blue
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Drew in Blue, March 6, 2012
This review is from: Drew in Blue (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book. The description of a single father's problem with a new baby was hilarious. It was nice to read something without bloodshed and murder. I have been very satisfied with any book or product purchased from Amazon.com. Delivery and quality is very good.

"War Brides"
"War Brides"

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, September 5, 2011
This review is from: "War Brides" (Kindle Edition)
When I started reading this book, War Brides, I thought it would be just another romantic view of war brides. I lived through the blitz and Helen Bryan has caught what it was like to wait for the siren and run for the shelter. Even down to evacuees, which my sister and I became, was so real in the book it brought it all back. I didn't want to finish it. thank you Ms. Bryan and Amazon.com.