Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for cebepe > Reviews

Browse

cebepe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 108

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cebepe RSS Feed (Woodland Hills, CA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Eagle Creek Travel Gear All Terrain Money Belt (Black)
Eagle Creek Travel Gear All Terrain Money Belt (Black)
Price: $16.00
2 used & new from $15.20

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WHEN YOU NEED IT, February 1, 2016
When you need it, it is a great comfort. Just as a belt, it works as well as my other belts. But when you need to hide money, this is the best way that I have found. Not expensive.

Apple Cover for iPad Air - Red
Apple Cover for iPad Air - Red
Price: $39.00
10 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT AT THE "LIKE NEW" PRICE, February 1, 2016
I bought this "cover" "like new" for $21, and it is great for the price. The Apple store price is excessive at $39, and the "case" costs exorbitant $79. Considering I bought the iPad Air 2 at Best Buy for $375, I was not about to spend 20% of that price on a mere case. The 'cover' covers the front but not the back. The 'case' covers both front and back. Most of the after-market cases are between $15-40 but they all add weight. I tried one that weighed 7oz which makes the thin slim beautiful iPad protected but heavy and hidden. What's the point? The Apple cover weighs only 2.5 oz The iPad is a marvel of engineering, and I like having the gold aluminum back uncovered, though that means less protected but I have every intention of being careful, as I am also with my laptop and phone. Otherwise it is like buying a beautiful expensive watch and keeping it in the bank. The $21 price I paid for this item on sale as "like new" (accurate description) is about right for this product, which is nicely made and elegant and probably manufactures for about $5. Apple of course charges whatever it can get away with.

iClever BoostDrive SmartID Technology 24W 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger - Black
iClever BoostDrive SmartID Technology 24W 4.8A Dual USB Car Charger - Black
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $26.99
3 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PROPERLY PERFORMING AND INEXPENSIVE DEVICE, February 1, 2016
This works as advertised, i.e. it charges my phone and my MP3 player at the same time. And it is not expensive. I find it extremely useful to be sure my phone will stay charged on a long trip.

Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Convertible Pant, Gravel, 40x30
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Convertible Pant, Gravel, 40x30
Price: $47.94
4 used & new from $47.94

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSIC HIKING PANTS, January 5, 2016
My second pair of these classic pants, that unzip to become shorts on a hot hike. My khaki ones have lasted forever, and no doubt these grey ones will as well. So glad Columbia just keeps them in its inventory.

Arthur Imaging Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Canon CRG128 (3500B001AA) (Black, 1-Pack)
Offered by Arthur Mall
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT COMMODITY ITEM IN A CROWDED MARKET, January 5, 2016
So far, so good. I bought this at around $24, after having to return two $18 cartridges from another manufacturer that were producing smudged images. I didn't want to risk a third return. This cartridge from Arthur Imaging arrived well packaged externally and internally. It is producing perfect images. As far as I am concerned, it is well worth the small increase in cost.

New Balance Men's MX608V4 Training Shoe, Black/White, 11 D US
New Balance Men's MX608V4 Training Shoe, Black/White, 11 D US
Price: $47.10

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE LOOKING AND GREAT PRICE, BUT MY FEET VOTED OTHERWISE., December 29, 2015
Great price but for me not a great shoe. They arrived in the evening and I returned them the next day. But that's between my feet and NB, I have nothing against the shoes as such, I just wished they had fit me, and I was not willing to go up a size as I think it is just the way these are made, which is not for my particular shape of feet. I find it a little odd, considering the choice is so huge, but I have wasted more shoes in my life than I have successfully worn. My feet, so to speak, have minds of their own and vote accordingly.

KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal,Slate Black/Bronze Green,11 M US
KEEN Men's Arroyo II Hiking Sandal,Slate Black/Bronze Green,11 M US
Offered by Fusion Apparel
Price: $64.97
11 used & new from $64.97

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT SANDAL BY KEEN, IF YOU GO DOWN HALF A SIZE, December 29, 2015
I am size 11. I bought size 11. Too large. I exchanged for size 10.5, which are just right. Sometimes with Keen it is the other way round, one just has to try them on. Now I have the right size, I love these sandals, great comfort and I hope great staying power on the trail or on the street. KEEN is a little hit or miss, in terms of sizing and also quality. I have bought a couple of duds, but when they get it right, they really get it right. These Arroyos are really right.

Tache White Ivory Super Soft Warm Polar Faux Fur with Sherpa Throw Blanket 50"x60"
Offered by Tache Home Fashion
Price: $43.98
3 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR THE WIFE, AND THE DOG TOO, December 29, 2015
Yes, at last, this one really does the trick. It is elegant, lightweight and warm. I bought it for my wife, but the dog loves it too. I do not necessarily approve of the dog using this beautiful item, but I am merely the giver of the gift and not the end-user. However, I would buy it again if needed.

Doublju Women Scoop Neck Jersey Active Wear BLACKBEIGE Fleece Cardigan,M
Doublju Women Scoop Neck Jersey Active Wear BLACKBEIGE Fleece Cardigan,M
Offered by Doublju company
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS, SHE'S WARM AT LAST, December 29, 2015
I bought this for my wife who is always cold. Now she is always warm, at least when wearing this around the house or watching TV. It is not a fashion item, but a keep-warm item, although I think it is rather elegant. Good price too.

In Search of the Double Helix: Quantum Physics and Life
In Search of the Double Helix: Quantum Physics and Life
by John Gribbin
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE ENOUGH TO BE BRILLIANT, December 29, 2015
This is a terrific book for an interested non-scientific person. The author writes well and intelligently, but simply enough for us to understand these world-changing developments in the quantum basis of DNA.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11