Profile for cebepe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cebepe RSS Feed (Woodland Hills, CA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Divine Comedy
The Divine Comedy
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

5.0 out of 5 stars he has a great voice., July 2, 2015
Well, it's Dante, so I cannot very well criticize without condemning myself as a philistine. But Clive James's translation is terrifict, and the narration by Edoardo Ballerina masterful and intriguing, he has a great voice.

Pentel Refill Ink for EnerGel Liquid Gel Pen, 0.7mm, Needle Tip, Blue Ink, 1 - Pack (LRN7-C)
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $3.82
20 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2015
I am a life-long penophile (pen lover) and I love this pen.

CloSYS Fluoride Toothpaste, 3.4 Ounce
CloSYS Fluoride Toothpaste, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT TOOTHPASTE, June 30, 2015
I have been using this for several years, it's my only toothpaste now, I think it is excellent.

Sanuk Men's You Got My Back 2 Basics Slip-On Loafer, Camo, 11 M US
Sanuk Men's You Got My Back 2 Basics Slip-On Loafer, Camo, 11 M US
Price: $55.00
4 used & new from $54.95

4.0 out of 5 stars LOOK GREAT, June 30, 2015
Very nice looking shoe, but do not suit my feet, which are used to crocs.

Trodat Economy Self-Inking Do It Yourself Message Stamp, Stamp Impression Size: 3/4 x 1-7/8 Inches, Black (5915)
Offered by Discount Rubber Stamps
Price: $12.95
32 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT REALLY, June 30, 2015
I'm sure it works just fine, if you are willing to insert each letter and hope they all line up. I was not willing, and opted for pre-done stamp. I'm hoping my grandchild might like to play with this.

ASUS HD Portable USB-Powered Monitor with USB 3.0 (MB168B)
ASUS HD Portable USB-Powered Monitor with USB 3.0 (MB168B)
Offered by Mobile Advance
Price: $158.48
76 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUT NOT QUITE, April 14, 2015
I tried it but returned it in favor of the AOC 17-inch. The screen resolution is excellent but the screen itself is not bright, the stand is also the cover but is not firm, and the USB sticks out the side. It seems well made and the back is polished metal, but the clunky AOC monitor answered my needs better.

God's Not Dead [HD]
God's Not Dead [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars UTTERLY FORGETABLE, April 14, 2015
Just propaganda, (though that's no cause necessarily for condemnation), but this one is as awful as a scientologists' rally, and so weak and banal that one wonders that the professionals who made it did not succumb to embarrassment.

AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED Monitor, VESA ( Latest Version)
Price: $179.99
52 used & new from $147.95

4.0 out of 5 stars YES, GOOD PRODUCT, April 3, 2015
This has worked very well so far. I use it to view text. It connects immediately via USB and needs no drivers on my Macbook. It is a good size and works both vertically and horizontally. It is sturdy, and comes with a protective cover. The screen resolution seems quite satisfactory for my purposes. It has a built-in stand that works fine. I tried the smaller size, but this is better. And I tried a Gechic portable monitor, but found I could not connect it at all. So this is the portable monitor for me.

GeChic 2501C 15.6" Portable Monitor with HDMI, VGA Inputs
GeChic 2501C 15.6" Portable Monitor with HDMI, VGA Inputs
Price: $199.99
7 used & new from $174.00

2.0 out of 5 stars SPENT TIME TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK, TO NO AVAIL, April 3, 2015
It may a great portable monitor, but it does not come with the necessary cable for attachment to this macbook. I tried to find a connection, both at Fry's and BestBuy and on Amazon. I found a connecting cable at Fry's, but it did not work. So I have not even been able to test the product. The manufacturer should think about supplying the connecting cables actually needed to use the product. However, it is extremely light and seems well made.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2015 6:06 PM PDT

SunFood Magnesium Oil Spray -- 4 fl oz
SunFood Magnesium Oil Spray -- 4 fl oz
Offered by E Brands Mart
Price: $36.95
6 used & new from $36.17

5.0 out of 5 stars I THINK SO, WITHOUT BEING QUITE SURE, April 3, 2015
I think, if one is going to use magnesium oil, this is the best product on the market. The problem is always how much can one trust the manufacturer; SunFood is highly reputable and trustworthy, in my opinion, so I think one is actually getting magnesium oil that will be assimilated through the skin. And then there is the question whether magnesium oil, sprayed on the skin, is going to have a good effect on my health; I am not fully sure about this, but this is my second purchase of the product, so I am moving in the direction of being sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9