Profile for cebepe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cebepe RSS Feed (Woodland Hills, CA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Keen Men's Austin Oxford,Midnight Navy/Chestnut,11 M US
Keen Men's Austin Oxford,Midnight Navy/Chestnut,11 M US
Price: $76.97
2 used & new from $76.97

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit and comfort, September 15, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Men's Austin Sneaker (Shoes)
Let me join the chorus in praise is this shoe. I first bought Keen sandals, for summer walking, perfect fit and comfort. Now these walking shoes, which are equally good. I'm sold on Keen.

T-fal BF6138US Balanced Living 1-Liter 1750-Watt Electric Mini Kettle with Variable Temperature, Black
Price: $23.62
22 used & new from $20.08

5.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY WORKS, August 2, 2014
As good as it gets. Heats up the water just like that. Very inexpensive. No trouble at all. I gave this one to my daughter to replace her fancy glass one that was slow and far too large. This one is just right. What more can one say?

Keen Men's Newport Sandal,Neutral Gray/Gargoyle,11 M US
Keen Men's Newport Sandal,Neutral Gray/Gargoyle,11 M US
Price: $81.01
10 used & new from $78.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WINNERS, August 2, 2014
This review is from: KEEN Men's Newport Sandal (Shoes)
I join the very long line of approvers of these sandals. I think they are great. Exceedingly comfortable, and I can walk 5 miles in them no worries at all.

Steripod Clip-on Toothbrush Sanitizer (8 Steripods) Multi color
Steripod Clip-on Toothbrush Sanitizer (8 Steripods) Multi color
Offered by Bonfit
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars CHARMING WAY TO WASTE MONEY, August 2, 2014
I like these. They make me feel something is happening, even if it isn't, and at least it keeps my toothbrushes clean. What more can one want in life? And perhaps they really work, which I am willing to believe, even though microbes are so very small one cannot make them out at all.

VCT VP18 UK to USA Plug Adapter Converts 3 pin British Plug to 3 Prong Grounded USA Wall Plug
Offered by VCT ELECTRONICS
Price: $5.95
4 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's an adaptor plug that lets a UK plug fit ..., August 2, 2014
It's an adaptor plug that lets a UK plug fit an American wall socket. What can one say, except that it does what it is supposed to do and nothing blew up.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars NO NOTICEABLE EFFECT ON ME, August 2, 2014
I bought a 2oz. bottle, it was quite expensive, and I have been following the dosage directions. So far I have noticed no effect of any kind. I am through about a quarter of the bottle. If anything changes, I will post it here.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 8:17 PM PDT

Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card
Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card

2.0 out of 5 stars A SOUR TASTE, April 25, 2014
I have been previously seduced, by the excellence of Amazon and a small monetary inducement, to make an application for this card issued by Chase. It seems the too-big-to-fail banks, whom many people despise, like to attach themselves to merchants, like Amazon, whom many people respect. I have a "Costco" Amex card, also "AmericanAirlines" Citi and "Sony" CapitalOne. All these cards are useful, provided one pays on time and preferably in full; otherwise, they can start to act like loan sharks. For some reason, I have always been rejected by "Amazon" Chase. As I buy nearly everything except food on Amazon, and have quite a large spotless mortgage, getting turned down for a consumer card is just irritating, especially as such a rejection impacts one's credit. However, this time I got accepted.

CloSYS Fluoride Free Toothpaste, 3.4 Ounce
CloSYS Fluoride Free Toothpaste, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $6.99
3 used & new from $6.88

2.0 out of 5 stars I'M MYSTIFIED AND PERHAPS SOMEONE CAN EXPLAIN, April 21, 2014
I bought several tubes of ClySys a couple of years back and am now on my last tube. The ingredients on the side claim the active "patented" ingredient is STABILIZED CHLORINE DIOXIDE, and no fluoride. Now I'm looking to buy more, but now I see Closys is advertised on Amazon in different ways, as A. CloSys Fluoride Toothpaste, or B. CloSys Fluoride Free Toothpaste. The numerous reviewers of #B often mention the importance of Fluoride Free, and indeed this item is described as 'CloSys Fluoride Free Toothpaste' BUT reading down to 'ingredients,' it says: "...contains the active ingredient SODIUM FLUORIDE..." I don't see any mention at all of "stabilized chlorine dioxide," which was its main selling point 2-3 years ago when I first started using this product. That's why I'm mystified and hope someone can explain why a supposedly fluoride-free product contains as its main advertised ingredient "Sodium Fluoride."

Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch
Casio Men's MQ24-1E Black Resin Watch
Price: $12.58
17 used & new from $7.58

5.0 out of 5 stars NO JOKES TO BE MADE ABOUT THIS WATCH, April 16, 2014
I have several watches but I seem always to wear this one. It does its job and has even been praised by others. As I have no concern about losing it, I never do. As I don't care if the battery runs down, it never does. I wish I could make jokes about this watch, as I would be able to if it cost $130,000, but as it only costs $11 I cannot think of a single joke, which perhaps is its only defect.

TravelJohn-Disposable Urinal (18 pack)
TravelJohn-Disposable Urinal (18 pack)
Offered by MyPilotstore
Price: $38.68
2 used & new from $38.68

5.0 out of 5 stars WHEN YOU NEED IT, YOU REALLY NEED IT, April 16, 2014
The design of this product is pretty much perfect. Lightweight and compact, easy to use, and makes no mess. It has saved my bacon, so to speak, on a number of occasions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5