Profile for Terry McCammon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 147

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terry McCammon RSS Feed (Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Strong Spirits (A Daisy Gumm Majesty Mystery, Book 1)
Strong Spirits (A Daisy Gumm Majesty Mystery, Book 1)
Price: $3.82

5.0 out of 5 stars quite clever, March 15, 2015
Interesting spin on the detective story motif. Will look forward to more from this author. All in all a good read.

Chimneysmoke
Chimneysmoke
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I am waiting for an appointment or other times like that. Great man and great writer, February 20, 2015
This review is from: Chimneysmoke (Kindle Edition)
I collect all the inexpensive or free works by Morley for reading on my phone when I am waiting for an appointment or other times like that. Great man and great writer.

Home Cooking: A Writer in the Kitchen (Vintage Contemporaries)
Home Cooking: A Writer in the Kitchen (Vintage Contemporaries)
by Laurie Colwin
Price: $12.94
98 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Colwin was a wonderful writer and human being, January 4, 2015
Actually purchased as a gift. Ms. Colwin was a wonderful writer and human being.

3" Bowl Buff, Set of Three
3" Bowl Buff, Set of Three
Offered by Woodcraft
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. Not a lot to say, January 4, 2015
This review is from: 3" Bowl Buff, Set of Three (Misc.)
These are great. Not a lot to say, they do what they are supposed to do and that seems sufficient.

Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze
Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze
DVD
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... this every few years as I find it absolutely funny. It is not good, January 4, 2015
I watch this every few years as I find it absolutely funny. It is not good, it is very poor production value, it tried to be a send up and is so crudely done that it failed but nonetheless every few years I watch it.

Doubt: A History: The Great Doubters and Their Legacy of Innovation from Socrates and Jesus to Thomas Jefferson and Emily Dickinson
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $12.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this book from the library and wanted it ..., December 30, 2014
I read this book from the library and wanted it for my collection. Ms. Hecht does a first class job pulling together doubters across the ages. Remember the price of non-conformity to local religious practice was more or less universally death in the past and still is some places.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2015 5:33 PM PST

#2 MT Mandrel
#2 MT Mandrel
Offered by Woodcraft
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply a nicely done tool, December 30, 2014
This review is from: #2 MT Mandrel (Misc.)
Well machined, clean threads for a draw bar. Simply a nicely done tool. About what I expect from Beall.

The Long Way Home: One Mom's Journey Home From War
The Long Way Home: One Mom's Journey Home From War
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars And once again I am asked to write a review ..., December 27, 2014
And once again I am asked to write a review for a book I did not purchase or read. I gave it five stars as it is not the author's fault.

Why Bother With Bonds: A Guide To Build All-Weather Portfolio Including CDs, Bonds, and Bond Funds--Even During Low Interest Rates (How To Achieve Financial Independence)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I give it four stars as I happen to know the book and think it is excellent., December 27, 2014
Not sure why I am being asked to review a book I did not buy. But what do I know. I give it four stars as I happen to know the book and think it is excellent.

Elf [HD]
Elf [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife rented it and watched it. My understanding is that it was a well reviewed and widely enjoyed movie., December 27, 2014
This review is from: Elf [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
We rented a movie on line. My wife watched it. The day has yet to dawn when I will give up 120 minutes to watching this drivel. Happy drivel no doubt but drivel nonetheless. I find it funny however that renting a film triggers the automagic insistence that I review. Ok, here's your review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15