Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse White Minx
Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse White Minx
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $11.22
16 used & new from $6.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but is messy and has an odor, August 28, 2014
I bought the White Minx for my platinum bleached hair to help with brassiness between salon trips. The product does help with the brassiness and is a great tone refresher. The thing is, this stuff is really messy. I had to do it over the bathtub to make sure it didn't get all over the floor. Luckily, it doesn't stain though the color of the product might worry you a bit. Also, when I put it in my hair it made it look darker but once it was dry it came out well.

I was wondering about the unpleasant smell a lot of reviewers were talking about and they were right. It really doesn't smell good at all but it's not a harsh smell. It's kind of synthetic, like a plastic. Even after drying the smell was still in my hair, but it's not strong.

Four stars because it really works but I would probably not purchase this one again; mostly based off the messiness. I think next time I'll go with the Fanci-Full Mousse.

Cry Cry
Cry Cry

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't get enough credit, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Cry Cry (MP3 Music)
I love this freakin' band. They have a great combo of talent, passion, and fun. I'm rather disappointed that Amazon doesn't have more of their stuff available. But this song just gets me right in the center of my heart. If you're wanting a moody, soft ballad with no BS this song is for you.

Dead Sea Spa with Dead Sea Minerals Pink Edition Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
Dead Sea Spa with Dead Sea Minerals Pink Edition Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
Offered by Markdown Mania
Price: $14.87
3 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A little goes a long way, July 2, 2013
This product is so creamy and thick that you only need a small amount to cover your entire face and neck. I have a feeling this small jar will last me a long time. My skin type is sensitive/combo and I use this at night. In the morning I have soft, moisturized skin that's not greasy. I used to use a moisturizing vitamin oil and a night cream and would still wake up with thirsty skin but I can use this one by itself. I can't really testify to the anti-wrinkle properties though since I don't really have wrinkles yet (I'm only 29). But nothing wrong with being preventative I say! The biggest drawback is that the cream has a very strong scent. It's not absolutely horrible but it's not great either; very close to a heavy rose scent.

Febreze Noticeables Mediterranean Lavender Air Freshener Refill (2 Count; .879 Fl Oz Each), 1.758 Ounce
Price: $9.47
10 used & new from $9.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong but clean scent, March 20, 2013
Holy crap these are strong! They don't really smell like lavender to me but do have a clean floral scent. I have to plug in fresheners and I honestly think I could've made due just using one with these.

Bounce 6 Month Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar 3.83 Oz
Bounce 6 Month Outdoor Fresh Dryer Bar 3.83 Oz
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts forever!, March 20, 2013
I'm so happy I made the switch to these from dryer sheets. The bars really last a very long time and the best part is you don't have dryer sheets sticking to clothing or popping up in random places. They do just a good a job as the sheets too.

Scala Women's Stretch Chenille Glove, Forest, One Size
Scala Women's Stretch Chenille Glove, Forest, One Size

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but it's ugly, March 20, 2013
I am not a fan of this color. I honestly don't know why I expected the color to be darker or more neutral when I ordered it. But for the price it's a good buy. The gloves do stretch a bit if you have longer fingers and they're thick and soft. I used them during the winter in my car and they kept me warm.

Oversized Vintage Inspired Super & Bold Retro Designer Cat Eye Sunglasses (Tortoise Shell)
Offered by MyLux Connection
Price: $5.70
6 used & new from $5.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as oversized as you would think, March 20, 2013
I expected this to be wider but it's actually quite narrow. I probably wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for real oversized frames. It still has a cute design though.

Cleo Women's Juna Balconnet Bra, Nude, 34G
Cleo Women's Juna Balconnet Bra, Nude, 34G
Price: $47.14
4 used & new from $47.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bra for bustier ladies, March 20, 2013
Pros: It's only a two hook bra bit fits snugly and the cups actually hold my breasts well all day long. It gives a cute shape too and can be worn as a t-shirt bra. The nude color is great under slightly sheer tops and has no show through.

Cons: The stitching at the hook and strap ends is pretty abrasive. I was able to wear this on the middle hook though so that at least covered the stitching there. After a few wears it seems to soften up though.

Dr. Laura Berman Lila Vibrating Bullet
Dr. Laura Berman Lila Vibrating Bullet
Price: $8.90
58 used & new from $1.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, maybe a bit too much, April 10, 2012
Well, it gets the job done but it's very powerful. Even the lower setting is strong. It's not something I would use often since even the short amount of time I did use it made me go a bit numb.

Noble Mount Women's Solid Microfiber Premium Tights - Colors Available
Noble Mount Women's Solid Microfiber Premium Tights - Colors Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and colorful!, November 17, 2011
These tights are so comfortable. The microfiber fabric is very soft and the size is just right. The colors are vivid and pretty as well.