Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Todd Smith > Reviews

Browse

Todd Smith's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Todd Smith "Hot Toddy" RSS Feed (Pawling, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
I Remember Me
I Remember Me
DVD
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting "time capsule" film, September 25, 2015
This review is from: I Remember Me (Amazon Video)
It was interesting to see people of the 90's, reminiscing about the 50's, while being in 2015.

What became of Stephen Paganetti ?

Merrell Men's Pulsate Ventilator Hiking Shoe,Brindle/Boulder,11 W US
Merrell Men's Pulsate Ventilator Hiking Shoe,Brindle/Boulder,11 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, I love them pulsatingly., January 28, 2015
Love these shoes, I have them in (2) colors. I like to buy them wide, so my feet can breathe and stay dry, mostly for office work. I took these on an epic 12.1 ramble through the wilderness of South Beach, brand new. With some merino wool socks, there was no break in, no blisters, no problems whatsoever.
I typically wear a 10.5 in most brands, but for these I take an 11.0, for the Moab Ventilators I take an 11.5, so my advice is to size up a half size for these Pulsate Ventilators

Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season
Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season
DVD
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Go for it., December 23, 2014
Season 4 gets even weirder, not quite as great as the previous seasons, but still quite compelling to watch.

Faringdon Plastic Spaghetti Measure
Faringdon Plastic Spaghetti Measure

5.0 out of 5 stars Ounces = Serving x 4, November 7, 2014
I've been counting calories and losing weight, bought this spaghetti stick and a digital scale to get some insight into my spaghetti eating.

My box of Barilla spaghetti says that (1) serving is 2 ounces, so I figured the serving size on the spaghetti stick was the same, I was wrong. 1 serving per the spaghetti stick is almost 4 ounces, or (2) servings per the nutrition info on the box of spaghetti.

The serving size on this spaghetti stick is a nice, comfortable amount to eat, but, it is 4 ounces, or (2) servings per the nutrition information on the box of spaghetti. The 3/4 serving on the stick is 3 ounces, or (1.5) servings per the box of spaghetti.

Hope this makes sense.

The stick itself is nice, tucks away in the drawer quite nicely.

Zamberlan Men's 996 Vioz GT Hiking Boot,Dark Grey,10.5 M US
Zamberlan Men's 996 Vioz GT Hiking Boot,Dark Grey,10.5 M US
Offered by Live To Play
Price: $294.95
5 used & new from $294.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Boots, just not for me..., August 22, 2014
These are definitely quality boots. With medium-heavy backpacking boots such as these, fit is everything. I had a pair of Asolo TPS 520s that lasted 7 years with no maintenance. These Zamberlans are on the same level of quality, maybe even better. It was time to replace the Asolos, so I tried these Zamberlans and the Scarpa Kinesis Pro GTX. (The 'Pro GTX' words seems unnecessary).
In the end, I went with the Scarpa Kinesis. They just seemed to fit my feet better, though the Zamberlans were very nice boots. If you're getting into hiking for fitness and weight loss, theses boots will help you. Carrying around 40 lbs of body fat is basically the same as carrying a 40 lb pack. These will protect your ankles, and I'm sure the soles will provide plenty of grip. I may come back to Zamberlan should the Scarpas not work out.

Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Raglan Tee, Stealth, Large
Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Raglan Tee, Stealth, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tea Shirt, August 7, 2014
A good shirt. I also bought the equivalent by Champion, no real differences. Good for sweaty workouts. I would prefer a chest pocket.

Griffin 3m USB to Lightning Cable (GC36633)
Griffin 3m USB to Lightning Cable (GC36633)
Offered by Griffin Tech
Price: $17.99
41 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Reliable, but a well made cable., July 15, 2014
I had the old style (30-pin?) Griffin Cables, and they worked great, long, sturdy. Great. I used them for battery charging, not for data transfer.
Anyway, I upgraded to an iPhone 5s, so I bought two of these, again, just to keep me charged, not for syncing/data transfer. My iPhone constantly gives me pops up, stating that this is not a certified cable, etc. as time passed, it stopped charging my phone. It still works intermittently, bit it is not reliable.
I get the feeling that this is not necessarily Griffin's fault, it could very well be Apple pulling some shenanigans. I do not like the fact that Apple does not offer a cable as long as these Griffin beauties. If Grif could make a "certified" adapter, I would buy it. The cables themselves are well made, they just "don't work good". :-(

Champion Men's Tagless Short-Sleeve Ringer T-Shirt, white/team blue, Large
Champion Men's Tagless Short-Sleeve Ringer T-Shirt, white/team blue, Large
Offered by EZ Sportzwear
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ringer, December 2, 2012
I love these shirts.

They fit me very well, I've always loved ringers.

And they are cheap. If you go camping and ruin one, who cares? BUY ANOTHER!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, whatever, December 2, 2012
I bought this for my office, to give me some uplifting Carribean scenery. For that it succeeded.

For my business, I need to see 1 month in advance, and 1 month in the past.

No fault of this calendar, but I need 3 month range.

ACCUSTAMP "COPY" Shutter Stamp with Microban Protection, Pre-Inked Red and Blue, Message Stamp (035532)
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $9.76
25 used & new from $5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, December 2, 2012
nice. Works every time. I press down on the top, and the bottom of this thing spreads like butter. A nice two-tone stamp, and then I'm done. Had it for 2 years + now, very reliable...

Page: 1 | 2