Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for BRJR > Reviews

Browse

BRJR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 117

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BRJR RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
12.75" COMMERCIAL RESTAURANT STEAMER RACK / COOLING RACK
12.75" COMMERCIAL RESTAURANT STEAMER RACK / COOLING RACK
Offered by Onesource International
Price: $8.55
5 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars 12.75" COMMERCIAL RESTAURANT STEAMER RACK / COOLING RACK, September 1, 2012
I purchased this 12.75" COMMERCIAL RESTAURANT STEAMER RACK / COOLING RACK for use inside a very large high quality stainless steel pot I use for steaming lobsters. This is a professional rack for use inside a pot that is large enough for its use, and will not fit inside your typical "small" household cooking pots.

Crestware Stainless Steel Lobster Cracker
Crestware Stainless Steel Lobster Cracker
Price: $14.86
2 used & new from $8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Crestware Stainless Steel Lobster Cracker, September 1, 2012
With Maine reportedly "have more lobsters than they know what to do with", I have found live lobsters are obtainable so far this season at some very reasonable costs to the consumer. For use with eating fresh (live) lobsters I prepare (steam) at home, I wanted a no nonsense, durable and high quality fully stainless steel lobster cracker; and, so purchased two of these Crestware Stainless Steel Lobster Crackers for my personal needs and use. I am well please with the quality and my purchase of these lobster crackers, and intend to purchase more of them in the future as needed.

Bear Motion (TM) 100% Genuine Leather Case for iPad2 / iPad 3 (the new iPad) / iPad 4 with built-in Stand - Support auto sleep/awake function (Black)
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $12.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear Motion 100% Genuine Leather Case with Built-in Stand for iPad 3 / the New iPad (Latest Generation) - Black, April 20, 2012
This is a nice looking and quality case for my iPad 3, and meets my needs perfectly. I was using the "leather Smart cover" I purchased from the online Apple Store at the time I purchased my iPad 3, but this Bear Motion 100% Genuine Leather Case with Built-in Stand for iPad 3 / the New iPad (Latest Generation) - Black, offers far better protection for my iPad, it turns my iPad 3 off similar to the way the Apple Smart cover does, and it's even cheaper than the Apple Magnetic Smart Cover to boot. I was waiting for the new Targus Keyboard Case for iPad 3 to be released, got tired of waiting and so purchased this Bear Motion 100% Genuine Leather Case with Built-in Stand for iPad 3 / the New iPad (Latest Generation) - Black from Amazon.com and I am so glad that I did, because this Bear Motion case works so well that I no longer need any other case for my iPad 3, and of course have cancelled my order of the Targus Keyboard Case I was waiting for. Good product, Bear Motion and I will purchase more of this case for the iPad 3 tablets I intend to purchase as gifts for some of my relatives.

Lodge CRS12 Pre-Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet, 12-inch
Lodge CRS12 Pre-Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet, 12-inch
Price: $38.21
34 used & new from $29.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Lodge Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet, 12-Inch, 10-Inch and 8-Inch., February 22, 2012
What can I say, other than this is yet another set of cookware from lodge Logic, it compliments my somewhat large collection of Lodge Logic Cast Iron Cookware very well, and I enjoy using it. I purchased the 12-Inch, 10-Inch and the 8-Inch Lodge Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillets, at the same time , and so have a complete set of this fine cookware from Lodge Logic.

Lodge LMP3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Melting Pot, 15-Ounce
Lodge LMP3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Melting Pot, 15-Ounce
Price: $12.98
30 used & new from $11.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Lodge Logic Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron 14-Ounce Melting Pot, February 22, 2012
This is an excellent addition to my Lodge Logic Cast-Iron cookware collection; and, like all my other lodge cast-iron items, it will get a life-time of use by me, before being passed down to someone else in my family.

Seagate Expansion 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive STAX1000102
Seagate Expansion 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive STAX1000102
5 used & new from $80.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Seagate Expansion 1 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive, January 7, 2012
I wanted a simple, no bells & whistles, 1TB USB2, external hard drive with a built-in AC power supply for use with a Dish Network Receiver (in my main upstairs bedroom) that does not have a built-in DVR as does my main 922 Sling/DVR Receiver (downstairs in a living room). After looking at a number of other manufacturers drives, that offered a lot of unnecessary features, instead of what I was looking for, and remembering I have had good success with use of a previously purchased Seagate External drive (2TB) with my iMac i7 Mac Computer --- I decided to give this Seagate Expansion 1 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STAY1000102 drive a try. Ordered it Amazon Prime, with one day delivery , and so received it today (07 Jan 2012).

Within seconds of plugging this drive into my Dish Network VIP211K Receiver, the receiver recognized it, and prompted me to call a number to DISH Network, and in just minutes they had my satellite system format this Seagate drive for use as a DVR with their service. This small, little Seagate drive is perfect for this use, and came with AC Power Cable and a USB cable, and therefore was ready to use right out of the box --- not, to mention the Amazon price is very reasonable in my opinion.

Now, that I've confirmed that this drive works so well, my next purchase will be to order this same model Seagate drive, this time, in 2TB Storage Capacity (the maximun capacity drive for use with a 922 Receiver, as is 1TB for the VIP211K Receiver) for use as a DVR Storage Extender to my downstairs Dish Network 922 DVR Satellite Receiver.

Norpro 18/10 Stainless Steel Soft Cheese Slicer
Norpro 18/10 Stainless Steel Soft Cheese Slicer
Offered by Kitchen Outfitters Inc.
Price: $16.97
11 used & new from $13.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Norpro Stainless Steel Mozzarella Slicer, January 7, 2012
(02/22/2012 Update). I purchased and received a new Norpro Stainless Steel Mozzarella Slicer today (again, from Amazon, having previously returned my first unit), This second unit arrived in excellent condition, and works just fine --- therefore, I have upgraded my previous one-star rating on Jan 07 2012, to a full 5-Stars Rating on today 02/22/2012.

Zak! Designs Red Silicone Garlic Peeler
Zak! Designs Red Silicone Garlic Peeler
Offered by Our Pampered Home
Price: $10.99
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Zak Designs E-Z-Rol Garlic Peeler Red, January 2, 2012
I use a lot of garlic in preparation of my meals; and, this Zak Designs E-Z-Rol Garlic Peeler, has saved me a lot of time. I purchased it from Amazon.com, in August 2011; and, so have used it long enough to give this assessment. When I first purchased it, I thought it would end up being just another gadget that doesn't work --- but, to my surprise this thing actually works as described in it's product description, and it's really easy to clean as well. Needless to say, I use even more garlic now, that it's so easy and quick to peel.

Easy Spanish Step-By-Step
Easy Spanish Step-By-Step
Price: $6.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Spanish Step-By-Step [Kindle Edition], December 9, 2011
Nice book, but I gave it a three stars rating because it has no page numbers; and for this sort of book, page numbers, would make it more convenient for my use.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2012 1:33 PM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Pinhole Eye Glasses - Matte Style, November 2, 2011
I ordered a pair of these Pinhole Eye Glasses - Matte Style, from Amazon.com and when I received then on 11/01/2011, they were damaged, as the pinhole insert for the left side of the glasses was broken out. Glasses, obviously couldn't be used, and so I had no choice but to return them to amazon.com. Nice glasses, but they appear to be cheaply-poorly constructed, because, as I was putting them back into the box for return to Amazon.com, the pinhole insert on the right side of the glasses, fell out as well. Therefore, for all of you that purchase these glasses, check to insure the pinhole inserts are firmly fitted inplace and are not about to fall out, as mine did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12