Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Original Larkin > Reviews

Browse

Original Larkin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 274

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Original Larkin RSS Feed (Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Quiksilver Little Boys' Everyday Blend Hoodie, Quick Red, 3T
Quiksilver Little Boys' Everyday Blend Hoodie, Quick Red, 3T
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute hoodie, great quality, March 9, 2016
This hoodie fits a bit larger than hoodies in the same size from other brands, but not so huge that I would recommend sizing down or anything. Very happy with the quality of the hoodie and it washes up really well. Would definitely recommend!

Quiksilver Kids Hat Mountain Wave Anthracite, One Size
Quiksilver Kids Hat Mountain Wave Anthracite, One Size
Offered by Sunkix Products
Price: $24.00
2 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice hat!, March 9, 2016
This hat looks exactly as picture and is the toddler-youth size. I purchased this for my 2 year old son and it fits him with room to grow into. The back is flat and doesn't really have any way to adjust the size but it's a bit stretchy to accommodate larger heads. The hat is of very nice quality and seems like it will be really durable. Would definitely recommend and buy again!

Valuemailers 2.5 Mil Poly Mailers Envelopes Bags, 10x13-inch, 100 Bags, White
Valuemailers 2.5 Mil Poly Mailers Envelopes Bags, 10x13-inch, 100 Bags, White
Offered by OneLink Mall
Price: $9.79
32 used & new from $3.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality depends on the seller, February 22, 2016
The quality of the bags you receive seem to totally depend on the seller. I purchased these once from superior sales and the bags with thick and of good quality (a 5 star purchase all the way).

However, I purchased another package again recently when they were sold by Amazon. The bags I received are noticeably thinner and the edges constantly rip when I try to put things in the bag. They're of such poor quality I'm afraid they won't hold up in the mail. I would definitely not buy the bags sold and shipped by Amazon again.

ThermoPro TP09 Electric Wireless Remote Digital Food Cooking Meat BBQ Grill Oven Smoker Thermometer / Timer, 300 Feet Range
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, December 1, 2015
I can't speak to the longevity of the product since I've only used it once, but so far I'm very happy with it. The unit is very easy to use. It's super easy to select your meat type and how well you want the meat cooked. I love that the target temperatures are preset and display clearly on the screen so you can see the current temperature of your meat versus the target temperature. It's also handy that the display is wireless so you can carry it around with you if you need to.

crocs Kids' Electro II Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Volt Green/Smoke,7 M US Toddler

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok for wide feet, November 9, 2015
This review is from: crocs Kids' Electro 2 Clog (Shoes)
I bought these for my son who has very wide feet. Typically he needs a wide or extra wide in shoes, and I heard crocs are great for kids with wide feet. Unfortunately we still find it somewhat difficult to slide our son's foot into these shoes. The width seems fine but the top doesn't seem high enough. Also, after about half an hour my son seems uncomfortable in these shoes and wants them off of his feet. I'm not sure if they rub somewhere or if it's just because his feet are hot. Overall the shoes look exactly as pictured and are fairly easy to get on and off, but they aren't my first choice if we are going to be doing a lot of walking or running around.

InCharacter Baby Boy's Pirate Boy Costume, Blue/Red, 4T
InCharacter Baby Boy's Pirate Boy Costume, Blue/Red, 4T
Price: $50.00
3 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pirate costume!, November 9, 2015
This is a really nice pirate costume, my son got a lot of compliments on it, and a lot of people even asked if I made it. Overall I would say the fit is as expected. I read some other reviews about how the costume runs small but I would say it runs true to size, provided you're not putting bulky clothes underneath. My son is in 3T clothes and I ordered it in size 3T and the fit was pretty much perfect. One minor complaint is that we found the legs were very tight. We were able to get the costume on my son, but barely!

Philips Philips Disney 717093016 SoftPals Mickey Nightlight
Philips Philips Disney 717093016 SoftPals Mickey Nightlight
Offered by BB&R
Price: $32.58
6 used & new from $21.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute light, but takes forever to charge, November 5, 2015
This Mickey night light is super cute. The actual Mickey is soft and squishy and my son seems to really like it. When charged, it lights up very bright and lasts about 6 hours or so. Charging is easy, you just put it back on the charger and hit the button.

The reason I gave this night light 4, rather than 5 stars is because the charge time is so long. I think it takes about 12 hours to charge fully, and obviously if you don't charge it fully you don't get a full 6 hours of light. This means that you have to remember to put it back on the charger every morning as soon as your child gets up if you want it to be fully charged by bedtime. Ideally they would make a version that charges in half the time or less.

I Am a Big Brother
I Am a Big Brother
by Caroline Jayne Church
Price: $4.89
80 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a big brother to be!, November 5, 2015
This review is from: I Am a Big Brother (Hardcover)
This is a great book for getting a little one used to the idea of getting a baby brother or sister. My son loves this book and asks me to read it to him over and over. The pictures are clear and simple and the story rhymes. It is a board book, however the pages are thinner than the pages of an actual board book (you can actually bend them). The thin pages haven't worn at all though, so I guess it really isn't an issue. I would definitely recommend this book, or the big sister version.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Advent Calendar
Melissa & Doug Wooden Advent Calendar
Offered by 88 Market Street
Price: $26.99
8 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 5, 2015
This advent calendar is super cute and actually bigger than I expected. The entire tree is magnetic (not just the spots the ornaments go). There is a really nice variety of ornaments, as well as a star for the top of the tree. The ornaments are pretty sturdy and all easily store in the box that makes up the base.

Do note that a few of the ornaments have religious things on them. Notably, one says "Merry Christmas", one has an angel, and one has a swaddled baby. If you're looking for a non-religious holiday countdown calendar you might want to skip this one and look elsewhere.

Tide Boost Free Duo Pacs 28 Count
Tide Boost Free Duo Pacs 28 Count
Price: $9.37
6 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for lifting stains, October 6, 2015
Great product. I love that these are unscented and in pod form which I find super convenient. These really help to lift stains from my toddler's clothes. I have tried other brands of pod style stain removers that didn't seem to do much. I would definitely recommend giving these a try!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20