Profile for M. Holloway > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Holloway RSS Feed

iPlay Zoom Around Garage
iPlay Zoom Around Garage

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite Best Buy!!, April 15, 2008
This review is from: iPlay Zoom Around Garage (Toy)
This toy is by far one of the best purchases I have ever made. I bought this toy last year for my son's first birthday for $[...]. I cringed a little at the price, but knowing what I know now I would've paid twice as much! My son is nearly two now and he plays with this every day when he wakes up and every night before he goes to bed. I am amazed at the simplicity of the toy which makes it so open ended and imaginative. It comes with 3 cars, but he uses hot wheels, wooden cars, balls, everything. He plays with it independently as well as with others and it is wonderful. I have not had a problem with the construction.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Ramp Racer Game
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Ramp Racer Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous for car enthusiasts!, January 1, 2008
My son got this also when he was 18 months old. He loves cars more than anything else and this toy fit him perfectly. It was not difficult for him to figure out, and it is incredibly sturdy and durable. I absolutely love this ramp too, but echo the other reviewers complaints that two cars are not enough and the Melissa and Doug race car set we bought to go with it was not compatible. We have also discovered that some hot wheels work, which is some consolation. I did not have any trouble with the assembly.

Calico Critters - Wedding Car Bride & Groom
Calico Critters - Wedding Car Bride & Groom

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for little ones, January 1, 2008
My 3 year old loves Calico Critters and this couple is adorable. The bride dress is so cute and these two have become some of her favorites. The car is so cute too...but broke within a few days. The wheels got out of allignment and then just broke off without being fixable. I also have a younger child who might have also contributed to the breakage. Probably better suited for older kids, or more careful little ones.

Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Magnetic Bug Catching Game
Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Magnetic Bug Catching Game
Price: $9.99
58 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Large age range, January 1, 2008
This was a present for my 3 year old, but my 18 month old loves it more. He is a fan of puzzles, and this is more challenging and different. He really got the motion down quickly and it has really developed his precision movements and hand eye coordination.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is our second one!, January 26, 2007
Wow, I've never rated online before, but my son is nuts for this teether. He has a million others, but we drag this one from room to room! I'm solving that problem by buying more!