Profile for Sarah E. Ruppert > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah E. Ruppert "Daisy5115" RSS Feed (Puyallup, WA)

Harveys Seatbelt Bags Sophia Tote Bag Handbag (Teal)
Harveys Seatbelt Bags Sophia Tote Bag Handbag (Teal)

5.0 out of 5 stars The addiction continues, October 1, 2014
I'm a Harvey's addict and this is by far my favorite bag. Love the color, the style, the gold accents and the wine color lining.

ZPS Retro Vintage Bronze Quartz Ball Glass Pocket Watch Necklace Chain Steampunk
Offered by Abc- Shop
Price: $5.24
6 used & new from $4.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, October 1, 2014
I really love the look of this watch/necklace. I received many compliments the first time I wore it. Unfortunately It didn't last. The dangly piece that hangs off the watch fell off the second day. The watch stopped working within a month and the chain broke within 90 days when my 20 month old daughter pulled on it. I want another one badly, but I would like it to last.

Crock-Pot 38501-W 5-Quart Round Smart-Pot Slow Cooker, White
Crock-Pot 38501-W 5-Quart Round Smart-Pot Slow Cooker, White

1.0 out of 5 stars HOT HOT HOT, February 7, 2007
I like many others have had major issues with this crock pot burning everything I make. I lent it to my sister in law for Christmas, ahe has another brand pot at home and hers did not burn at all, or boil. Mine had the same food in it and was boiling and burned the dish. Even on low it boils and burns. I will be contacting Rival now that Iknow that I am not the only one....

I would not recommend this brand or unit...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Where did the mold go?, November 6, 2006
I was told about this product a year ago and deided to try it. I put one in my bedroom window and one in my living room window, to see what happend. Now I live in the Seattle area and everyone knows that it rains here so my windows get pretty damp with condensation, so in turn they get pretty moldy. I am allergic to mold so anything that will help eliminate mold I am up to try. Within two weeks the bottom of the container was full, and the white crystals were gone. I had cleaned the mold off the windows when I put the Damp Rid in the window, and to my surprise there was no new mold. I kept using it and refilling it and to my surprise the other "unpretected" windows were molding, but my damp rid windows were still nice and clean! I was thrilled!!! I now have Damp Rid in every window in my house and I have not had a mold problem since! This is great stuff and I reccomend it to anyone that wants to keep their windows mold free!