Profile for A. D'Abbraccio > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. D'Abbraccio RSS Feed (NJ, USA)

TRANS4M All in One USB Travel Charger - AC Wall / DC Car with Two Dual USB Output Ports - Ideal for Apple , Samsung , Motorola , Nokia , HTC , Smartphones / eReaders & More! *Includes Micro-USB Charge Cable*
Offered by BuySPRY
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $7.06

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have for Electronic Travel Warriors, June 2, 2010
I wanted to report that I am extremely happy with the product. Ever since I received it, I have used it. It is great for going from the car, to a house, to a bus. In the car, I love being able to charge both my phone and my ipod and then have the ability to continue charging it on the same device when I get home. Very recently I even tried the AA and 9V charging methods. Both were extremely successful. Without the aid of this device, I would have surely run out of battery and had to find an alternative method of entertainment on a long bus ride.

If you play games on either a phone or an ipod this will really help. It is much cheaper than buying a side battery backup and is versatile in its usage.

This is an amazing accessory. Normally I don't write product reviews, but for this product, I just had to.

If you use electronics a lot, and need to charge them this is a must-have! You'll be glad you brought it! I was!