Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Dr. Kaye > Reviews

Browse

Dr. Kaye's Profile

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dr. Kaye RSS Feed (Moore, OK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Money Soap - It Cleans! It Brings Wealth! Real Money in Every Bar From 1$ to 50$ - 5 oz (141g)
Offered by Sharp Gear
Price: $11.90
4 used & new from $11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Laundering, January 21, 2015
I bought this for my ten year old nephew for Christmas. My sister says it guarantees that he uses soap now. He's at that age you know...

Truform 0865, Compression Stockings, Below Knee, Open Toe, 20-30 mmHg, Beige, Large
Offered by Prime Health Wellness
Price: $18.39
8 used & new from $17.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhh!, January 21, 2015
These stockings are high quality. They work great. I've bought MANY of other brands for a higher price but not again. I'm sticking with Truform.

Teen Wolf Season 3 (Part 1)
Teen Wolf Season 3 (Part 1)
DVD
Price: $31.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Should stick to the theme..., November 15, 2014
I was struggling liking it through the first two seasons but then the needlessly shoving of gay teens down my throat just was too much. Thumbs down!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2016 10:38 PM PDT

Loma Linda Little Links, 19-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Loma Linda Little Links, 19-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars A Terrible Product! Don't Confuse these with Linketts., October 16, 2014
Yuck! These are terrible. I am not one of those expecting a meat substitute. I generally like non-meat stuff. However, these are just wrong in texture and flavor... HAVING NONE OF EITHER. Save yourself time and especially money, pass on these. I like the Linketts by the same company.

Odor Assassin Odor Control Spray, LEMON & LIME scent, Pack of 3
Odor Assassin Odor Control Spray, LEMON & LIME scent, Pack of 3
Offered by Vacuum Center Superstore
Price: $21.45
6 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!, November 5, 2013
Smells wonderful. Everyone asks what it is. A can lasts a long time so it is a good value as well. I've used it for several years. Love the stuff! It's the only odor spray that I use.

Defender PX301-010 Digital Wireless DVR Security System with 7 Inch LCD Monitor, SD Card Recording and Long Range Night Vision Camera (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Install, August 9, 2013
If you want to be up and running in no time then this set is for you. I had it working in twenty minutes. Perfect for monitoring my driveway. Great picture, intercom and ease of use. Lots of cord length. I have no complaints.

Loew Cornell 1021095 Simply Art Watercolor Cakes
Loew Cornell 1021095 Simply Art Watercolor Cakes
Price: $6.37
36 used & new from $5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety of colors, June 5, 2013
I used these paints for the first time and I was more than happy with the ease of use and clean up. It already has a great selection of colors but they also mix or blend so effortlessly that almost any color can be derived at that you would possibly need. I like them a lot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 5, 2013
This filter is easy, easy to install and does what it's advertised to do. A good value and durably made. I highly reccomend it.

Prang Brush Pens, 12 Color Art Marker Set - Classic Colors (80003)
Prang Brush Pens, 12 Color Art Marker Set - Classic Colors (80003)

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use but " no dice", June 5, 2013
These brush pens are simple to use. The tips allow good control. Two of my pens were dried up when I tried to use them. So, I advise trying them all out when you get them. Some of the cap colors don't match the paint within the pens. I bought them for some specific colors and was disappointed.

Goof Off FG653 Professional Strength Remover, Pourable 16-Ounce
Goof Off FG653 Professional Strength Remover, Pourable 16-Ounce
Price: $4.98
27 used & new from $4.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Stuff, June 5, 2013
I've been using this product for a long time. It will remove the color from most anything. A little goes a long way. You have to be real careful and not get it on areas that you don't want discolored. It is very volatile. You need plenty of fresh air when using it. It is like acetone on steroids!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3