Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes
Profile for bellbottom blues > Reviews

bellbottom blues' Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bellbottom blues RSS Feed (San Jose)

The Streets of San Francisco - Season 1, Vol. 2
The Streets of San Francisco - Season 1, Vol. 2
DVD ~ Michael Douglas
Offered by ClassicFlix
Price: $12.15
31 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing, October 15, 2007
What a flashback, to be able to watch these classics of 70s TV again. The picture quality and color is superb, as is the audio. I only pray they decide to release the rest of the seasons on DVD. I will be first in line if they do. So many Quinn Martin shows aren't out on DVD yet. Perhaps this will open the door to Cannon, Barnaby Jones, and even the Invaders beng released? Even if you don't care for the plots, the DVDs are an incredible joy to watch for the vivid colors of San Francisco in the 70s. I can't remember seeing such a clean set of DVDs in a boxed set.

McMillan & Wife - Season One
McMillan & Wife - Season One
DVD ~ Rock Hudson
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $16.59
28 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking back on TV, August 17, 2006
This review is from: McMillan & Wife - Season One (DVD)
I must have lucked out, because my DVD set was very clear and played flawlessly. This show was great back in the 70s and it still is today. Good clean fun with some great views of San Francisco in the background. I just wish they would release season 2. I don't understand what is wrong with these companies who hold on to the DVD release as long as possible to try to drive the prices up. All that greed was one thing that was missing from the 70s mostly and maybe life was a little better. It certainly looks like it was when you're watching Mac and Sally happily solving their crimes. If you grew up back in the 70s (did any of us really grow up?), then buy the DVD set. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Now where did I park my boogie van........

Party Girl: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Party Girl: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
38 used & new from $2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Need song info, January 3, 2006
Does anyone know the name of the song thats playing when she is talking to Leo and the three Hey Hey Hello people walk in to the club?

Mork & Mindy - The Complete First Season
Mork & Mindy - The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Elizabeth Kerr
Price: $7.50
34 used & new from $4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Paramount, September 29, 2004
Hats off to the fine folks at Paramount for releasing this jewel of a DVD set. The color is great, as is the sound. I also love the fact that the cases are slim, not bulky like most DVD sets. Robin Williams and Pam Dawber play off of each other so well, even while he was in his spontaneous hyper-excited adlib mode. The guy is an absolute comic genius, with a heart of gold. I was 20 years old when this show first aired, and I am suprised watching it today at how much of the subtle humor I missed as Williams attacked the shallow culture of the times. I love the lesson at the end of each episode in the guise of "reporting to Orson." I don't think a show like this could survive today, with our sophisticated diet of special effects and reality show selfishness. I wonder if anyone who wasn't around in the 70's would fully understand the humor, as I have watched it with some younger friends and I had to explain some of it. In any event, there is more than enough humor to keep you rolling on the floor. Worth buying, and at a decent price too. Good job Paramount. Can't wait for Season 2 !!!