ARRAY(0x9e37f570)

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Call "Lost in the Sixties" RSS Feed (Brockton,Ma.)

Page: 1 | 2
Joe Bonamassa Live from The Royal Albert Hall
Joe Bonamassa Live from The Royal Albert Hall
Price: $14.98
57 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing blues guitar, November 25, 2011
I saw Joe on Palladia,was not really familiar with him prior to seeing this concert. He is truly gifted and has a fine voice to compliment his extraordinary playing. Every song on this CD is great, but particular favorites of mine were "The Ballad of John Henry", "Just Got Paid", with a little Led Zep thrown in, and "Mountain Time" which is so incredible it brought tears to my eyes.
I recently saw him in Boston and the show was amazing. Rumor has it that he was playing the Beacon Theatre in New York the next weekend and that they were filming one of those concerts as well, so we have something to look forward to.
If you like Clapton, Jeff Beck, Buddy Guy and Jimmy Page, you will love this. Enjoy!

Crave by Calvin Klein for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5 Ounce
Crave by Calvin Klein for Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5 Ounce
Offered by direct street
Price: $56.89
8 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gee you smell good..., February 9, 2010
My wife found this cologne a few years ago and I'm been wearing it ever since. I get a lot of compliments on it. It has pleasing, not overpowering aroma. It is difficult to find now. I'm not even sure Calvin Klein is still making it, you don't see available in retail stores, but we were lucky enough to find it on Amazon. This 2.5 oz. seems to last a while too. I think I've had the same one for about a year and half. If you're looking for a different yet appealing scent, I think that you will like Crave.

Funai WV20V6 SV2000 DVD Recorder and VCR Combo
Funai WV20V6 SV2000 DVD Recorder and VCR Combo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good DVD/VCR recorder for the price, October 14, 2009
I received one of these several years ago. I had a ton of VHS tapes and was able to convert the tape to disk without much trouble. This recorder has many features not usually found in lower priced units. I use Memorex erasable disks and was amazed at the high quality of the the picture and sound on the recorded disks. I record some TV shows everyday, then just erase them after viewing. No problems.
The one thing I did have trouble with is the clock/timer. About 2 years after I got this, the clock froze, so I couldn't do any timed recording. I called Funai. Their customer service is non-existent. I was told that there was no warranty since I received it from a third party.(It was a Christmas gift!!!)
As suddenly as the the clock froze, it did come back after about 1 year and it's been working find ever since. I would highly recommend this unit if you're looking for a vcr/dvd recorder for not much money. The dubbing feature is easy to work and you don't have to be a technical person to run this. I thought so much of this recorder that I've bought another one, just like it, for my wife.
You can spend quite a bit more for units with similar features. Overall, I 'm very happy with the quality of the recording and the relative ease of operation.

Turtle Wax T110 Tire Wax 16Oz
Turtle Wax T110 Tire Wax 16Oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tire Care I've Found, October 31, 2008
I was so happy to find this product online. I believe Turtle Wax discontinued it since I haven't found it in any retail store and I didn't even see it on their web site. I've used just about every tire care product there is and this is the best I've found. I apply with a damp sponge, it stays where you put it, doesn't spin off and lasts much longer than others. I don't think that you would be disappointed with the results.

MOTHERS 05750 California Gold Pure Brazilian Carnauba Wax Liquid - 16 oz (Ultimate Wax System, Step 3)
Price: $7.99
18 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You Won't Believe Your Eyes, October 31, 2008
I've used Mother's products for years. I've been using the 3 step cleaner, sealer and glaze, and carnuba wax and you can really see the difference. I have a 2006 Acura RSX(last year they made them), Milano Red
and I can't tell how many compliments I get on it's appearance. Friends are always asking how I get it to look so good,and I've made quite a few converts. I also use their Leather cleaner/conditioner on the interior which works great and leaves the seats looking good. I've had occasion to contact Mother's customer service, and they were a pleasure to deal with. They really seem to understand how important it is to satisfy customers. You won't be disappointed with any of their products.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2011 10:29 PM PDT

MOTHERS 07100 California Gold Pure Polish - 16 oz (Ultimate Wax System, Step 1)
MOTHERS 07100 California Gold Pure Polish - 16 oz (Ultimate Wax System, Step 1)
Price: $7.57
18 used & new from $5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's is the best, April 5, 2008
I've used Mother's products, particularly the Sealer and Glaze and the Carnuba Wax for years, and always been satisfied with the results. I have a 2006 Milano Red Acura RSX,(the last year that they were made) and I treat it better than some people treat their kids,according to my wife.
I just used the Pre-wax cleaner for the first time, and it works great.
I even tried it on my wife's Civic EX, on some minor scratches that appeared, and it took them right out. I have never had a problem or not been happy with any Mother's product that I tried. Very good product.

Alien Quadrilogy (Alien / Aliens / Alien 3 / Alien Resurrection)
Alien Quadrilogy (Alien / Aliens / Alien 3 / Alien Resurrection)
DVD ~ Sigourney Weaver
Price: $23.49
15 used & new from $13.67

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for any Alien Fan, April 5, 2008
I had been looking at this set for a while but didn't want to spend 60.00 to 70.00 $ for it. I found it on Amazon for half that and it was well worth the money. So many extra features on the history of these movies and how some of the effects were done. I had forgotten how good "Alien" was, not having seen it for a few years, and it was ever better than I remembered. If you look for this at Best Buy, Target or even Walmart, you'll spend at least 60.00$. The accordion type case holding the DVDs
is a little difficult to handle because there are so many disks, but that's about the only drawback to the set. You won't be sorry if you buy this.
Terrific collection.

Mission: Impossible - The Complete First TV Season
Mission: Impossible - The Complete First TV Season
DVD ~ Martin Landau
Offered by rightpricedvd
Price: $13.63
89 used & new from $4.92

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I remembered...., February 21, 2007
I had forgotten the first year was with Stephen Hill as Dan Briggs, the leader of the IM force. Great storylines, suberb acting and the sexiest woman from 60's tv, Barbara Bain. Very happy with purchase. Anxiously awaiting the release of the next set of episodes. The great thing about this and other 60's shows is the quantity you get. I think this has 26 episodes. I watched this as a teenager back then and always enjoyed it.

It really stands out when compared to some of the junk that's passed off now as adult comtemporary drama. Stills stands up after all these years.

You won't be sorry with this purchase.

The Marvel Superheroes '66 Collection
The Marvel Superheroes '66 Collection
DVD ~ 60's Super Hero Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Any update on release, December 18, 2006
Has anyone heard anything new on if or when this is going to be released?

Any update would be appreciated.

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: Season 1, Vol. 1
Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: Season 1, Vol. 1
DVD ~ Richard Basehart
Offered by Outlet Promotions
Price: $13.54
80 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, September 13, 2006
I never missed this as a young teenager in the 60's. Sci-Fi Channel a few years ago showed "Voyage" weekday mornings at 7

and I taped as many as I could. I was pleasantly surprised by the picture and sound quality of the dvds. I've only watched two

and them so far and have not encountered any technical problems

as several others have.

Kids today may think of this as hokey and not up to today's special effects standards, but that's the beauty of it. I was like a kid when I received the dvds in the mail and couldn't wait to see them. One question, though, on disk three is

the "never been seen before" pilot, and the same episode is on disk one. I knew I had seen this, remembering the infamous "X"

painted on the Admiral's car when they were leaving the base.

Kudos to Fox for a fine job in creating the set, and I will definitely be purchasing the rest of the episodes.

Page: 1 | 2