Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now HTL
Profile for Comodo20 > Reviews

Comodo20's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Comodo20 RSS Feed

XOXO Women's XO5298A Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Bracelet Watch
XOXO Women's XO5298A Rhinestone Accent Rose Gold Bracelet Watch
Offered by gameusa
Price: $19.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality!!!!!, February 2, 2012
I received this watch a few days ago, and I surprised its quality even though it is amazingly reasonable. After I saw this watch, I could not wait to write my reviews to let you know how this watch is nice and awesome!!

Probably most of them who would like to buy this product doubt about its quality like I did, whether its clasp is loose, its color is different, some missing stones, but don't worry about anything. The color is a little bit stronger than the images which look really nice and gorgeous, the clasp is tight, no missing pink stones, not so heavy, and with a cute box!! Every thing is more than that I have expected. I hope we can share this joy and tell your friends about this cute watch:)

So for those whom hesitate to buy this watch, please trust its quality and push the bottom to buy it!!