Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Shane Byrne > Reviews

Browse

Shane Byrne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shane Byrne "Byrnie" RSS Feed (Iraq)

Spiegel Shirred One Piece Halter Swimsuit Dress
Spiegel Shirred One Piece Halter Swimsuit Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty satisfied, June 5, 2009
This is a beautiful swimdress. I ordered the purple and it is more pinkish purple than it looks in the picture. I guess more of a fuschia than a true purple, but I still like it. As said before, the straps are long and need to be stitched up to support better. It took 6 weeks to arrive! So if youre hoping to get this in time for a swim party in a few weeks,good luck. Also, it looked to me in the picture like the shirring was of a different material, maybe something gauzy like tulle, but it is just regular swimsuit material. Overall, this is not exactly what I was expecting, but I still really like it.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Paperback Boxed Set (Books 1-3)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Paperback Boxed Set (Books 1-3)
by Rick Riordan
75 used & new from $0.56

5.0 out of 5 stars A true joy for children and adults, and the only other series that even comes close to Harry Potter, April 24, 2009
I am a 24 year old married woman, and like many Harry Potter fans I have been reading unfufilling series after unfufilling series for the last few years trying to find something to fill that void. Percy Jackson and the Olympians is fantastic. I have to say I did like the second and third books a little more than the first. They were more colorful and funny than the Lightning Thief. Everything that you loved about Harry Potter is in this book, but not in the haphazard, copycat, money-maker way that some other series have tried (*cough cough Charlie Bone and Septimus Heap to name a couple). This is totally original and you will find yourself with the same love of Camp Half-blood that you had for Hogwarts. While this book is for children it is meaty. It has substance, thoughtful characters, interesting plots, and an intricate world I cant get enough of. I had a hard time putting the books down. I cant wait for the next book to come in so I can start right back up again. My cousin recommended this to me and I just cannot thank her enough. Thanks again Debbie!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2015 2:04 PM PST