ARRAY(0x98c4951c)

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bahaa Qutub RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case for LG Optimus G (AT&T) - Retail Packaging - Black - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $12.90
2 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, sleek case for the Optimus, April 22, 2013
The first case that doesn't add bulk to the phone , looks great and at the same time protected my phone from several drops. A must buy for any Optimus G owner.

PowerGen 1Amp Fast Micro USB Home and Travel for Motorola Droid Razr M Maxx, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 and other Android Phones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Charge and Good Quality, March 17, 2013
I always need an extra charger to carry around and this one has been perfect, it works with my Android but when my girlfriend needs to charge her iphone 5 I just use her cable to plug into it, and it works perfectly. Great product that's well priced.

Cruzerlite Androidified A2 TPU Case for LG Optimus G (AT&T) - Retail Packaging - Green - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Green
Price: $12.90
2 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible case, fits perfectly !, March 4, 2013
After purchasing several cheap cases I was getting close to loosing hope on finding a cover that will both look good and feel good in the hand without adding any bulky-ness to this already large phone. This case is perfect, easy to put and remove when needed, protected my phone on several hard falls. I recommend this to EVERY Optimus G owner, the color selection is also a big advantage.

The Friendly Swede Bundle of 9 Bubble Pattern Design Semi Transparent Flexible TPU Skins Cases Covers for Apple iPhone 5 5S + Microfiber Cloth in Retail Packaging
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $13.77
3 used & new from $10.42

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST case set for any iphone 5 user, January 26, 2013
This has saved me alot of money and effort into finding the right case for my girlfriend. They look very elegant and will impress both male and female iphone users. Highly reccomended. Very durable and flexible, with a comfortable grip that doesn't make the phone bulky like other cases

Spyder Auto ALT-YD-BE4602-4D-LBLED-RC BMW E46 3-Series 4-Door Red/Clear Light Bar Style LED Tail Light
Offered by Autocare Depot
Price: $217.59
5 used & new from $217.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The PERFECT taillights for any E46 BMW, December 12, 2012
I was not sure about spending a large amount of money for a simple light upgrade. It turned out to be worth every penny, the lights look AMAZING. Instillation is simple and fits right into the stock BMW light socket. I recommend this to anyone looking for an extremely beautiful lights for their BMW, it gives any E46 the looks of a new 2012 bmw from the rear.

LG Optimus G, Black 32GB (AT&T)
LG Optimus G, Black 32GB (AT&T)
Price: $299.00
3 used & new from $171.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Close to Perfection, With Minimal Flaws, November 27, 2012
Being a Samsung Galaxy S user for the past two years, I felt worried about choosing an LG phone when I'm so used to the comfort of knowing what to expect from a Samsung product. I spent more than an hour in the store using both the LG Optimus G and the Galaxy S3 in an attempt to make the perfect decision since I would probably carry this phone for the next two years. After spending a month with this phone I discovered that my choice has been perfect. The first thing you will notice about this phone is the incredible screen; a bright 4.7 inch display that is rich and deep with colors, which makes the galaxy S3 display look "fake" in a way due to the realistic colors of the LG screen. Thanks to 2GB of ram and a quad core CPU the phone is VERY fast, from gaming to web browsing you will not feel the phone lagging or slowing down at any point. You can open several webpages , play a game while answering a phone call and the phone will remain as smooth as the second you bought it. Battery life has been mind blowing, I have been getting a MINIMUM of 12 hours on days which I constantly use the phone. The look and feel of the phone are great thanks to the glass back and front which allow the phone to stand out and turn heads. Voice quality has been on par with what I expect from a modern phone and the data speed when it comes to LTE is amazing. This phone is a must buy for anyone who is interested in a smartphone that will remain strong and updated for the next two years.

YooMee Black Amazon Kindle Fire 7 Inch Android Tablet Leather Case Cover Folio with Multi-Angle Stand and Hand Strap (Black)(NOT Compatible with Fire HD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits PERFECTLY for Nexus 7 Tablet., August 6, 2012
I was very worried about how a Kindle cover would fit my Nexus7, but the price was tempting so I went for it. I'm very happy with the result, it looks very fancy and protects my tablet without being a hassle that gets in my way while I'm using it. Buttons fit fine and I can open it without trouble. Very recommended.

Motorola Micro-USB Home and Travel Charger
Motorola Micro-USB Home and Travel Charger
Offered by Phone World Order - Orders SHIPPED DAILY - US Seller
Price: $4.99
46 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Charger, August 6, 2012
I would recommend this for any Android phone, charges fast and works for years. ( I have 3 of them for 3 phones, the original one has been with me for 3 years). Beats any 1-2$ Chinese chargers that will take double the times to charge up your phone

HP Pavilion dv6-6180us Entertainment Notebook PC - Gray
HP Pavilion dv6-6180us Entertainment Notebook PC - Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Best specs for the money, May 21, 2012
-Pros: Incredibly fast i7 cpu processor helps in making anything you do fast and snappy. The Video card switching feature (6770 when using videos/games/ect. and Intel HD when using programs like word/facebook) is very cleaver when it comes to saving battery life , which easily lasts 5-6 hours. The "Beats Audio" built in speakers are very impressive for a laptop. Last but not least the keyboard is amazing, letters are spaced out in a way that makes typing fast a much easier task. Great fit and finish , worth the purchase so far.

-Cons: Scrolling can be a bit off sometimes, The scroll pad can leave prints easily. Sometimes you have to change the settings of the graphic switching to fit your need. Most driver updates have to come stright from HP instead of their site (example : the drivers for the 6770HD graphic).

-Other Thoughts: Package came fast, and wonderful support from HP that makes you realize they really care about their products.