Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Carol Pierson > Reviews

Browse

Carol Pierson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol Pierson RSS Feed (Caribou, Maine)

Page: 1 | 2
Celery Leaf Flakes Organic - 1 lb,(Frontier)
Celery Leaf Flakes Organic - 1 lb,(Frontier)
Offered by Wholesome Group
Price: $26.45
4 used & new from $20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a really good substitute., March 16, 2016
Our local grocery store doesn't carry organic celery for about eight months in the winter. These are a really good substitute.

Serendipity Bath Rug
Serendipity Bath Rug
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $32.35

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought two of these rugs to use as scatter ..., March 16, 2016
This review is from: Serendipity Bath Rug
I bought two of these rugs to use as scatter rugs in a bedroom because they have a rubber backing so are non slip. I would buy them again.

Goody - Ouchless Cushion Brush, Gel Handle, Comfort Flex
Goody - Ouchless Cushion Brush, Gel Handle, Comfort Flex
Offered by 24hrs Deals
Price: $10.29
8 used & new from $9.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Ouchless Brushes, March 16, 2016
These brushes really are "ouchless". They painlessly brush my tangled hair. I would buy this brush again.

Lush Decor Royal Garden Window Treatment Valance, Blue
Lush Decor Royal Garden Window Treatment Valance, Blue
Offered by Right Start
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely valance and matching hower curtain, March 4, 2016
I searched all through the shower curtains on Amazon for one that would match my old Victorian bathroom with blue and brown tiles. I found the perfect shower curtain, and they even had this valance to match it! It will go well with the cellular shade I have ordered.

AmazonBasics Low-Back Task Chair
AmazonBasics Low-Back Task Chair
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars five star recommendation, January 6, 2016
This is very easy to assemble and very comfortable. Highly recommended!

Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan
Wilton Nonstick 6-Cavity Donut Pan
Price: $10.25
51 used & new from $7.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, January 6, 2016
I bought one of these several years ago to make delicious (and baked rather than fried) fat free plant based donuts. I have had rave reviews on the taste of my healthy donuts, so I bought two more pans so I can double the recipe. One recipe makes nine donuts. I do need to spray a very little spray on the pans and the donuts pop right out.

Kitchen Dish Towels with Vintage Design for Kitchen Decor Super Absorbent 100% Natural Cotton Kitchen Towels (Size: 25.5 x 15.5 inches) White with Red, Green and Blue, 6-Pack
Offered by TLC Brands
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended Product, December 10, 2015
I was very pleased with the quality of these dish towels. I have a Victorian home that is over 100 years old, and these towels fit right in with the v
Victorian style of my kitchen. I like the tabs on the corners for hanging the towels on a hook, even though this is something I do not need right now. I washed the towels before I used them and did not notice any shrinkage. The quality of the stitching is also excellent. I would order these again!

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand: A Novel
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand: A Novel
by Helen Simonson
Price: $9.52
633 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, December 8, 2015
One of the best novels I have ever read. I love the author's use of metaphor and personification and the main character's sense of humor. I could hardly put this book down until I finished reading it.

Better Living Products Signature Dispenser I One Chamber Dispenser with Ribbed Bottle, Satin Nickel
Price: $16.80
4 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to dispense a product that is shampoo and ..., December 8, 2015
A great way to dispense a product that is shampoo and body wash all in one. I have an airbnb and didn't want to buy all those little plastic shampoo and body wash bottles or little soaps because of all the plastic and all the waste. The first person to use this dispenser really liked the convenience - no little bottles to open and tap-tap-tap on the bottom to get out all of the product. I was able to buy a good quality shampoo/body wash in gallon size so I always have extra to fill up my dispenser. I would definitely buy it again!

Wrenwane® Shower Curtain Hooks - 100% Stainless Steel, Polished Chrome, Set of 12 Rings
Offered by Wrenwane
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars These shower curtain hooks are the best! The hooks don't snag on the shower rod ..., December 8, 2015
These shower curtain hooks are the best! The hooks don't snag on the shower rod like the hooks without the little ball bearings on the top. Very well make and a bargain for the price. I am going to order more of these for another shower in my home.

Page: 1 | 2