Profile for Critic > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Critic RSS Feed

LifeStride Women's Cloris Espadrille,Beige,6.5 W US
LifeStride Women's Cloris Espadrille,Beige,6.5 W US

2.0 out of 5 stars Too high a wedge and not enough ball-of-foot padding., December 29, 2013
I had a pair of these 20 years ago, and wore them till they fell apart. However, this pair is no good for someone who's going to be on their feet "playing tourist" for an afternoon -- not nearly enough cushion to the front of the foot, plus the front of shoe was a bit narrow and cut into the outside edges of my foot. Very disappointed and will likely sell in a yard sale in the spring, since it's too late to return.

Gunsmoke - Return to Dodge
Gunsmoke - Return to Dodge
DVD ~ James Arness
Price: $10.00
40 used & new from $0.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic and poignant., December 29, 2013
This review is from: Gunsmoke - Return to Dodge (DVD)
I always liked this show, and with talents like these, it was a treat. I liked the story line, bringing back this particular villain, as well.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars They run a little short and narrow, December 29, 2013
These are okay, but not as heavyweight as I thought they would be, and though it claims to fit my height and weight range, it's a struggle to pull them all the way up, so they don't fit right in the crotch, butt and waist.

Southern Living 2011 Annual Recipes: Every Single Recipe from 2011 -- over 750! (Southern Living Annual Recipes)
by Editors of Southern Living Magazine
61 used & new from $3.60

4.0 out of 5 stars My brother in law really liked it!, December 29, 2013
He was very pleased with this gift, especially because he got a slow-cooker as a Christmas gift and this volume included a section with slow-cooker recipes that he can use with his new kitchen toy.

Greenies LifeStage Lite Petite 20 Count
Greenies LifeStage Lite Petite 20 Count
Offered by Corner Pet Supply
Price: $16.99
7 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T ORDER FROM PET FOOD DIRECT--MISLEADING PHOTO, November 13, 2013
I just ordered, and cancelled, this because their listing shows a Treat Tub package, which has 45 petite greenies (what I wanted), and didn't notice until after that you only get a 20-count bag! Sneaky and misleading if you ask me!! After catching this, I will never order anything else from Pet Food Direct. The one-star is more for the sneaky listing (my dog LOVES Greenies)

Outlaws and other Poems
Outlaws and other Poems
by Chris Dickerson
Price: $12.30

1.0 out of 5 stars How many did he steal from?, November 4, 2013
There is a poem in this book called "Just Words," which is outright plagiarism of a poem I wrote in 2005. When I originally wrote it and let him read it, he asked to "keep a copy" as a belated-birthday gift. Months later, he used it in his first ebook with a line claiming that it was a gift from me, and that I had allowed him to use it. That was not true. I did not authorize him to use the poem, at that time or any other, and now I find it in another collection of his so-called original poems, with no mention of my work whatsoever!! The original title of the poem was called "Para el Escritor." and was written in Spanish (which he spoke - badly). Then he took that poem and put the entire thing into the English version of this poem! He has NEVER acknowledged this work as mine, and I have never received a dime of royalty for its use.

If he stole from me, how many other writers did he steal from?

GREENIES® Weight Management Treat Tub-PakTM for Dogs-Petite, 27 ounce
GREENIES® Weight Management Treat Tub-PakTM for Dogs-Petite, 27 ounce
Price: $24.99
16 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My pooch's absolute favorite chew treat!!, January 12, 2012
All my dogs have absolutely loved Greenies, though my latest little guy tends to gain weight in the winter, hence Greenies Lite! This is the treat that my dogs will literally DANCE for, so when I can find these tubs for a great price, I grab them! They really do prevent stinky breath and keep his six-year old doggy teeth looking good. This was a "home-run" hit under the Christmas tree!

Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Heather Brief Panties,Assorted,6
Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Heather Brief Panties,Assorted,6
Offered by Endless Jewels
Price: $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My go-to brand for briefs!, January 12, 2012
I have owned this brand of underwear for many years, and these cotton briefs are my must-haves..This six-pack had a good selection of colors, nothing too garish, wonderfully comfy, and a great price! Delivery was timely, and as usual, I am very happy with my purchase of this item.

Cable Knit Socks, Assorted 2
Cable Knit Socks, Assorted 2
Offered by National
Price: $18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good old fashioned warm knee socks!, January 12, 2012
Sturdy cable-knit acrylic knee socks, good selection of colors, timely delivery and a great price! Glad to know that some things still stay the same!!

Born This Way [+Digital Booklet]
Born This Way [+Digital Booklet]
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The MP3 downloader stinks, May 23, 2011
I've been waiting nearly two hours, and have not even been able to download one single song. Every download attempt fails and when I retry it "waits" forever and fails again. I know this album is good because I've heard cuts from it, but I sure as hell won't ever buy it from Amazon! I'll go back to my original method of saving individual mp3s to my desktop...too bad for Lady Gaga that she ends up with lousy ratings because you have rotten tech help...the rating I gave WOULD have been a five, but the aggravation lowered it by half