Profile for bigbird > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bigbird RSS Feed

WD Green Desktop 3TB SATA 6.0 GB/s 3.5-Inch Internal Desktop Hard Drive Retail Kit
Offered by abarsh1
Price: $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drive!, December 9, 2011
These drives are excellent. For those having difficulty recognizing more than 2TB of the drive, you need to set the drive up with a GUID(GPT) partition instead of a MBR partition in system administrator. The rest is simple. Drive is fast, quiet and reliable. I have 6 of them. All are being run in Win 7 Ultimate without any issues!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2013 11:56 AM PDT

Brother TN-210C Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Cyan
Brother TN-210C Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging - Cyan
136 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, December 9, 2011
I saw a few reviews that made me hesitant to buy this item online. I saved over $108.00 on 3 cartridges by ordering from Amazon. The product was exactly as advertised, the genuine article. The picture looked like the items might be unboxed, but they were in unopened boxes and factory-sealed pouches. Buy with confidence!

Brother TN210M ( Brother TN-210M ) Laser Toner Cartridge, Works for HL-3040CN...
Offered by Smart Toners
Price: $63.19
6 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, December 9, 2011

Brother TN310Y Yellow Toner Cartridge for Brother Laser Printer Toner - Retail Packaging
98 used & new from $40.00