Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th
Profile for Kathleen Malone > Reviews

Browse

Kathleen Malone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen Malone "Disney fan" RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Morrell 109 Nasp Target Youth
Morrell 109 Nasp Target Youth
11 used & new from $44.63

3.0 out of 5 stars it is fine, October 6, 2012
i like archrey but the problem is that when i shot a arrow the tip fel off i do recomend it for peopel with arrows that are magerly sharp thit littel plastis arrows i do not recomend it

Electromaster Colorful Dog Paw Bling Rhinestone Diamond Snap-On Hard Sking Case for Apple Ipod Touch iTouch 4th Generation Gen 4g 4 8gb 32gb 64gb

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, October 6, 2012
the case is a great stile but the problem is that the sparkels came off it was not a goog case then and the snap on part broke i do not recomend it

Purple Heart with Pink Flowers Snap on Hard Skin Shell Cover Case for Pantech Crossover / P8000

3.0 out of 5 stars good stile but..., October 6, 2012
this case is ok but when i put on the case it worked fine but a few dase later the case just sto breack down i dont recomend it

The Hunger Games Rue 7 inch Action Figure - Exclusive
The Hunger Games Rue 7 inch Action Figure - Exclusive
Offered by Direct2yousales
Price: $10.99
43 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars must buy, October 6, 2012
rue looks so realistic i recomend it rue has such good quality u should buy it least i recomend it.

Barnett Outdoors Lil Banshee Jr. Compound Youth Archery Set
Barnett Outdoors Lil Banshee Jr. Compound Youth Archery Set
Price: $25.61 - $169.80

4.0 out of 5 stars is a fine set but..., September 3, 2012
The bow is great but the arrows arent so good.My daughter had to tape some parts. And the bow is really strong.

Rio Cali 256 MB Sport MP3 Player
Rio Cali 256 MB Sport MP3 Player
4 used & new from $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap, January 6, 2005
This is my second Rio MP3 and I should have learned my lesson the first time. This one is worthless. I've had for about 4 months and it has never worked properly. Here are specifics:

1. Software - would not recognize the external memory card I purchased. After spending alot of time on the phone with the on-line support, the only way I've figured out to get it to recognize the memory card is to reinstall the software EVERYTIME I plug the device into the computer.

2. Memory card - I've spent hours organizing playlists on the external and internal memory cards, but after I turn off the device and disconnect it from the computer, the playlists are not saved on the external cards.

3. Stopwatch - Allows you to time multiple laps, but only displays the two most recently completed laps. You are not able to 'scroll' back to get time for earlier laps. On line support told me that I should 'write it down' as I do each lap (I'm training for a marathon and running 20 25 miles at a time, a little impractical).

4. Upgrader message - This is the big one. Everytime I turn the device on, I get the upgrader message and am not able to use the device. The website says that this occurs when you hold the menu button when turning the device on, but I've tried it without touching the menu button and this is not the cause. The website also has several fixes for this problem, none of which worked for me. On line support says to take the battery out for 30 minutes, then reload software (so you have to be at your computer) then turn it on. Ridiculous. Obviously if you want to be using your MP3 player, you're probably not at home sitting in front of your computer. And if you don't keep it on, the same thing will happen the next time you try to turn it on. Ultimately after attempting to turn it on 15 - 30 times (each time I want to turn it on) it eventually does work, but I never know how many tries it's going to take or why it decides to turn on when it does.

5. On line support. I've spent alot of time speaking with them. One person tried to be helpful, but she really didn't know the product, and everytime I felt like they were just reading the user manual to me (which I had already downloaded and read trying to figure out all these problems for my self).

I wanted to give it no stars, because it really doesn't merit any, but that wasn't an option.