Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Gaetan Lanthier > Reviews

Browse

Gaetan Lanthier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gaetan Lanthier RSS Feed (Montreal, Qc)

The Impact Equation: Are You Making Things Happen or Just Making Noise?
The Impact Equation: Are You Making Things Happen or Just Making Noise?
by Chris Brogan
Price: $19.46
76 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars You never get a second chance to make a first great IMPACT, October 25, 2012
I do love EQUATIONS! Trust me I am an engineer! So I start to read this book looking for formulas! But Chris and Julien have that particular talent to write about complex things and translate it in such a way that you can actually make things happen.

Was I disapointed not finding tons of equations? Not really! Instead, It made me think of my actual web strategy and I implement changes right away!

Often, books like The Impact Equation suggests reflexions, excercices, etc. With The Impact Equation: I did them all! I even wrote IN THE BOOK with a pen! (I usually never do that)

Special thanks to Julien: "J'ai eu du fun à lire ce livre!"

So in the end, I recommend The Impact Equation! Because for your second book (after Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust), you deliver... again!