Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for jhan > Reviews

Browse

jhan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jhan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
German Life
German Life
Price: $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Long delivery time, January 23, 2011
This review is from: German Life (Magazine)
Good magazine, but it took a long to get the first issue - but that was the expected delivery date so I guess I shouldn't complain. I was just so excited I wanted it right away. Oh well. Good magazine.

The DIY Bride: 40 Fun Projects for Your Ultimate One-of-a-Kind Wedding
The DIY Bride: 40 Fun Projects for Your Ultimate One-of-a-Kind Wedding
by Khris Cochran
Price: $14.47
234 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute ideas, January 23, 2011
This book had some cute ideas, but wasn't a must-have, in my opinion. Get it early on in the wedding-planning process. I didn't use any of the ideas in my wedding, mainly because I ran out of time and it was easier to do other things. You need to be really motivated to DIY to benefit from this book.

Weddingstar Motorcycle Get-away Wedding Couple Figurine
Weddingstar Motorcycle Get-away Wedding Couple Figurine
Price: $49.21
29 used & new from $41.37

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, January 23, 2011
Used as a cake topper for my wedding cake. I would recommend this to any motorcycle nut getting married.

Youngstown Glove 04-3800-30-S Women's Garden Gloves, Small
Youngstown Glove 04-3800-30-S Women's Garden Gloves, Small
Offered by PTP Flash Deals
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my mom, January 23, 2011
I bought these for my mom who loves them. She spends a lot of time in the garden and said these are the best gardening gloves she has ever owned. She likes that the back of the glove is soft so when she moves her hair out of her face or itches her face with the back of her hand, it is soft.

Verilux Natural Spectrum HappyLite Mini Duo, Combo Pack, 2 Lights
Verilux Natural Spectrum HappyLite Mini Duo, Combo Pack, 2 Lights
Offered by cody cruz
Price: $99.99
5 used & new from $82.00

5.0 out of 5 stars gift for my parents, January 23, 2011
I bought this for my parents who live in an area with really gloomy winters. They love it. My mom uses it for her houseplants when she's not sitting in front of it. They also told me it helps them see colors better when they are getting dressed. In the bedroom light, an outfit will look like it matches, but this light helps bring out the actual color.

100% SILK Narrow NeckTie EXTRA Skinny NAVY BLUE Color Men's Thin 1.5" Neck Tie
100% SILK Narrow NeckTie EXTRA Skinny NAVY BLUE Color Men's Thin 1.5" Neck Tie

5.0 out of 5 stars nice looking tie, January 23, 2011
If you're looking for a skinny tie, this is it. Nice price for a decent tie. Not wonderful quality, but based on the cheap price tag I wasn't expecting that. Bought the navy blue. Great color.

Coloriffics Women's Carmen Pump,Ivory,9 M
Coloriffics Women's Carmen Pump,Ivory,9 M

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty shoes, January 23, 2011
I wore these at my wedding. They weren't very comfortable, but I'm not used to wearing heels. I took them off before I made it to the reception - just wore them through the ceremony. Very pretty though. I like the design. Probably would have been better if I'd broken them in a little.

Sterling Silver Genuine Diamond and Sapphire Hoop Earrings
Sterling Silver Genuine Diamond and Sapphire Hoop Earrings

1.0 out of 5 stars low quality, January 23, 2011
These are really pretty earrings, but the first time I put them on the post snapped in half. I was planning to wear them at my wedding, but had to return them. No hassels when I returned them.

SC Wedding Tiara headband 10037
SC Wedding Tiara headband 10037
Offered by SparklyCrystal
Price: $15.96
2 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars queen for a day, January 23, 2011
I wore this on my wedding day. It was exactly what I wanted. If you look really close you can see that it's not super high quality, but it looked gorgeous. Definitely happy with my purchase and I would recommend this to any other bride who doesn't want to pay the outrageous price for a tiara from a bridal shop.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful but caught on my dress, January 23, 2011
Very pretty piece of jewelry. Wore it at my wedding, but it kept snagging on my dress and I eventually took it off.

Page: 1 | 2