Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD
Profile for M. Burns > Reviews

Browse

M. Burns' Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Burns RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
You Are My Sunshine Cross Stitch Pattern
You Are My Sunshine Cross Stitch Pattern
Offered by StitchX Needlework Designs
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars the instructions appear very complete and easy to follow, March 30, 2016
This will be my first attempt at completing a pattern, rather than purchasing a full kit. While I have not purchased the materials yet, the instructions appear very complete and easy to follow. I am looking forward to this project, and I'm pleased with how the materials arrived!

Adrianna Papell Women's Mid Length Fit and Flare Dress, Peacock/Teal Crush, 12
Adrianna Papell Women's Mid Length Fit and Flare Dress, Peacock/Teal Crush, 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Will feel like the belle of the ball!, December 26, 2015
In love with this dress! Planning to wear it for New Years. It is bra-friendly, has pockets, and the fabric feels incredible; soft yet dressy. I also prefer dresses just below the knee, because my legs are never my best feature, and that is getting hard to find. Most dresses today tend to be a few inches too high, and this falls in the perfect spot for me. I will be able to wear this with comfort and confidence!

Columbia Women's Sleet To Street Interchange Jacket, Mineshaft, Large
Columbia Women's Sleet To Street Interchange Jacket, Mineshaft, Large
Price: $139.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Columbia product, November 28, 2015
I purchased my last Columbia systems jacket about 15 years ago. The pieces are technically still very usable and in good condition, but the fleece looks faded and worn, and I have to refresh the waterproofing on the exterior jacket now and then; I really purchased this more to be slightly more stylish than anything. This jacket set is a bit larger than my old one (but I've put on a bit of weight this summer so I will take the vanity sizing ;) ). The inside coat is very lightweight and is great if you are active outdoors; I also love the soft neckline and fleece lined pockets, very nice on windy days. My only disappointment is the sleeves are a bit long. Though this can be a bonus in cold weather, I wish they'd added some kind of elastic or made the ends of the sleeves narrower so they could sit on my wrists; I've rolled them up instead. I can wear the internal jacket comfortably until about 35 deg. Since it's been a warm fall, I haven't worn the combo yet to see it's temperature rating, but I'm expecting/guessing it will be great for snowy mornings shoveling the driveway or sledding with the kids.

MDW Silicon Wristband for Fitbit ONE - Wear You Fitbit One on Wrist in Style ! (slate)
Offered by Midwec Industry Co.,LTD
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, November 28, 2015
The wristband is much more comfortable for sleeping than with the band provided when you purchase the Fitbit One. I got the light blue/grey, and love the color. It took a few days to figure out how to fasten it best/faster, and you definitely want to use the black bands to ensure it stays clipped in place; the clips can come out of the holes. The One is definitely secure inside the holder itself, it's a snug fit. Also, not a fault of the band, but if you are wearing the One on the wrist, your hand activity will impact how it's reading steps. Ironing becomes a great way to hit your step goal ;) So this is best for sleeping rather than day time use, but very pleased with the product's quality and performance after 1 month.

Stretch is Comfort Women's Knee Length Flowy Skirt
Stretch is Comfort Women's Knee Length Flowy Skirt
Offered by Stretch Is Comfort
Price: $22.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent skirt, and excellent vendors!, June 19, 2015
I am very happy with both the skirt and the seller Stretch is Comfort. I had an issue with the delivery date, and the seller fixed the issue immediately! The skirt arrived in time for vacation and is perfect for travel. The fabric is soft and flowy, and the fit is great. I'm 5'5" with short legs that I don't like to show off; it hits at that perfect spot just under the knee. I also appreciate that the fabric is also not see-through. Looking forward to getting it in a few more colors!

Glamorise Women's Full Figure Glamorise No Bounce Cami Sport Bra, Black/Pink, 34D
Price: $27.49
7 used & new from $27.49

3.0 out of 5 stars While this is relatively comfortable, I felt like the bra got less supportive ..., February 28, 2015
Looking for a supportive bra for running/half-marathon training. While this is relatively comfortable, I felt like the bra got less supportive as my 4mile run went on; the band also rolled a bit and did some chafing. The higher neck felt a bit odd too, and I must put my fitbit clip on my belt instead of at the bra as I usually do. I also normally need a 34 band on the first clip section or two for a few months, and this one I put on the smallest section right away. I will keep it and use it for cross training or shorter runs, but I imagine it will not last a full year and will keep looking for a stronger running bra.

White Mountain Puzzles - Travel Dreams - 1,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
White Mountain Puzzles - Travel Dreams - 1,000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $16.02
17 used & new from $16.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, May 21, 2014
This was my first White Mountain puzzle and I'm definitely interested in more from this company. Itwas of good quality and I found it really enjoyable to do, with variety to the piece shapes. I found it enjoyable to look at the posters, and it was a good balance of being a bit challenging without being discouraging/frustrating. I am actually considering preserving this one and framing it for my office, since it ties into my work well.

Disney Planes Rolling Luggage, Blue, One Size
Disney Planes Rolling Luggage, Blue, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied for the price; fun and light, May 21, 2014
We purchased this luggage piece for $24 for our nearly-4yr old son; he picked it out from pictures online after looking at a few pre-selected options. I was nervous that it would be very low-quality at that price range. The fabric, zipper, and handle are much more durable than I expected; the wheels and support at the bottom a bit on the flimsy side. There is a bit of sparkle detail towards the bottom, and silver piping, something I'm pretty sure he will love once he sees it (we're hiding it for a few weeks so it doesn't become another toy in the meanwhile). Spacewise it's small (matches the specifications provided), but if it's something for a pre-schooler to use, you really don't want it too heavy or too big anyway. It will be good for some books and toys, or a weekend set of clothes, most of the time. If you are serious travellers planning to fly on a regular basis, I would look for something else that is more durable. But for us, we'll have this week-long vacation this year, one flight planned for next year, and a few weekends with the grandparents in-between. Probably by the time it shows some decent wear-and-tear, he'll be interested in something other than Dusty anyway. Overall, it's a good fit for our needs.

Playmobil Dragon Knights Castle
Playmobil Dragon Knights Castle
Offered by LEGOMAC STORE
Price: $149.99
6 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first set for son!, December 27, 2013
Our son is almost 3 1/2, and I bought this set to see how well he liked Playmobil. It has been a great choice for a starter set! He loves adding other characters/toys (such as planes and construction vehicles) to the kit, and wants to get a mommy and daddy for the green dragon--so it's as great for creative play as my husband and I both remember from our childhoods. We also felt the quality of the plastic and construction was up to par with what we remember (hard to find these days). It was relatively easy to put together, and seems quite sturdy. I was surprised to see my kid did manage to pull one section apart since it seems really tightly put together once everything popped into place; but that's probably what helps to make it durable and resistant to breaking around younger kids too. Definitely looking forward to adding onto the collection over the next few years!

Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Castle Quest Set
Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Castle Quest Set
Offered by Big House Toys
Price: $67.97
22 used & new from $55.74

3.0 out of 5 stars My 3yr old loves it, but I expected better quality, December 27, 2013
For entertainment value, this gets 5 stars. My son loves this track, and playing with all its features. I however am used to better quality from Thomas the Train products (both wooden track and Take & Plays). The tracks don't stay together very well and you cannot shift the item at all without having to put pieces back together again. The castle gate is very finicky; sometimes Thomas' red car doesn't trigger it, and sometimes it doesn't want to stay in the locked position for anything. The crown sometimes falls into the red car, sometimes gets Thomas stuck in the mine because it falls between Thomas and his red car. I guess that adds a patience and problem-solving feature for a pre-schooler? It's definitely a keeper, but compared to other Thomas products, I'm not inspired to invest in other Trackmaster pieces.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3