Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Angela Preimesberger > Reviews

Browse

Angela Preimesbe...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 84

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Angela Preimesberger "angeltod" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Sport-Brella X-Large Umbrella, Steel Blue
Sport-Brella X-Large Umbrella, Steel Blue
Price: $61.50
14 used & new from $52.28

1.0 out of 5 stars The "spear-brella"., July 24, 2016
Does what it says and all that jazz....with one cavaet - it can be launched like a javelin with a small errant gust of wind. We've used ours in a variety of soils, always being careful to tie it down (we use canopy weights). One day in the midst of setting up, a small gust blew it right out of my tweens hands and it fly like an eagle landing between some poor guys legs, just inches from his boy parts. Talk about a day ruiner. Since then it has sat on our shelf gathering dust....

Timberland Pro Women's Renova Water Lilies Clog,Renova Water Lilies,8 M US
Timberland Pro Women's Renova Water Lilies Clog,Renova Water Lilies,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a chance - and haven't regretted it!, June 10, 2016
Purchased these as part of a lightning deal for Black Friday and haven't regretted it. I have several other pairs of similar shoes (Allegro, Dansko, etc.) but these fit better and were more comfortable. I get complimented on them all the time too! Everyone asks where I got them.

Timberland Pro Women's Renova Mottled Glass Clog,Mottled Glass,8 M US

Offered by Battery Superstore
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken :(, June 10, 2016
Never worked - had to return.

Secret Felicity Men's Vintage Genuine Leather Money Clip Bifold Wallet(SF0401) (Brown)
Offered by 7Felicity
Price: $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Wide load coming through...., June 10, 2016
I am a little, err, a lot, picky regarding wallets. I know what I want and always have to search high/low to get what I want. My wants: real leather, no frills (clean, elegant styling without manufacture logos branded all over it), and a picture ID window. Seems simple but is surprisingly hard to get. How does this wallet fit in?

Real leather: Well, it is real leather - I love crazy horse leather. I hate fake leather or overtly chemically processed leather - after you do all that what is the point of the leather anymore? It won't wear well or last. This wallet feels nice, looks nice, and smells nice. It will not wear out any time soon. 5 out of 5 stars on this score.

No frills: Check on this one - 4 out of 5. Outside of the wallet is exactly as pictured - love the detailed stitching and richness of the leather. Inside has "secret felicity" branded on it. Ehh - could have done without that - I'd rather than have their logo on the part of the wallet where you store cash.

Picture ID window: 3 out of 5 on this one. Although it has one, it is huge. I mean, I've never seen a wallet this wide. With my ID in the window I have a solid 1in or so of extra space around it. Looks weird.

What I don't like about this wallet: It's size. I mean I can fit my iPhone 6 in the back slot of the wallet with ease. - it is that wide. I normally carry my wallet in my pocket and this one most definitely won't fit. I'm keeping it for now just to see if I can get used to it but admit - this is a weird wallet design.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Quartet Dry-Erase Calendar, 14 x 14 Inches, 1-Month Design, Frameless, Neon Black (35003-BK)
Price: $9.80
7 used & new from $4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 10, 2016
Just what I wanted! I purchased 3 of these plus one plain one for my office wall above my monitors. I work full time and go to school full time plus have 3 kids so it is easy for things to get confused or forgotten. This way I can mark out 3 months right on my wall and keep track of any tidbits that need to happen. I have used my iPhone for years to keep track of tasks but found manually typing in my work schedule was horrifically time consuming and easy to accidently mess up. I knew I needed a better way and this fit the bill. I can mark in the squares with different colors to signify different things and actually write text in the boxes if I really needed to pay attention to a day or event. I use the Expo neon markers to get bright visible writing on these - it is silly to expect normal dark colors to show up well on this pitch black surface. Although I handwrote the days for several months in the boxes I searched high and low until I found little number magnets on Etsy for my dates. Now I can't ask for anything more! Haven't had a problem erasing any text or writing on the surface - easy breezy calendar that looks amazing on my wall.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mountaintop Thunderbolt Outdoor Waterproof Hiking Climbing Backpack Harbor Blue 60L
Offered by Qibin shop
Price: $78.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag for the price!, June 10, 2016
Purchased for my son who is in Boy Scouts. He is 4'10 and 13yrs old so he hasn't hit his growth spurt yet but he needed true gear to go on a 3 day hike where each scout carried all needed supplies to include a minimum of 1.5 gallons of water each. This bag was chosen due to careful consideration of the pros/cons everyone else listed and the fact that it is adjustable (so I don't have to buy a new pack next year). Construction quality - Straps were thick and well padded, everything seemed well made. It was easy to adjust everything to give him the most support to help carry his heavy load with as much ease as possible. The only thing I did not care about the bag is it is one huge pocket essentially. The bottom area shown in the picture with the zipper is part of the main compartment (just gives access to the bottom of the bag). The sides have a few small tiny areas for storing a flashlight, matches and a pocket knife maybe but not much more than that. The top (part of the cover flap) has a zippered area to store a small amount of gear but it results in the top not being well covered and the bag off-kilter. Was a little bit of a bummer for that reason as everything had to be thrown in the main area so organization wasn't really possible. The only reason I did not immediately send it back upon arrival was there is a small thin area you can slide a hydration bag in to protect it from the rest of your gear. There was no way I was going to throw cooking gear and everything else in the same area with unprotected platypus bags. In the end, it worked out nicely and my son had no complaints.
Comment Comment | Permalink

EXPAWLORER Brown Fashion Leather Pet Collars for Cats Baby Puppies Dogs Adjustable 8"-10.5"
Offered by EXPAWL
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 10, 2016
Purchased for my cat as I had grown tired of replacing the nylon collars every few months - and haven't looked back! This has been on my cat for 3 months now and still looks great. I purchased an inline collar ID w/ rivets and now am secure in knowing he is appropriately tagged for identification in case he were to get outside. I will admit the only con about this collar is that bell - the first few days it nearly drove me bonkers - it is LOUD! Not sure if it finally dulled out a bit or we got used to it but we rarely notice it anymore. I had toyed with cutting it off and adding a smaller quieter bell but wound up not needing to. I highly recommend this collar - if you are sitting on the fence deciding whether or not to buy - go for it!

Ahnu Women's Good Karma Ballet Flat, Chocolate Chip, 8 M US
Ahnu Women's Good Karma Ballet Flat, Chocolate Chip, 8 M US
Price: $94.95
2 used & new from $94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite shoe!, June 9, 2016
My new favorite shoes! I have worn Tom's on and off for years but prefer the Sketcher's version due to comfort and fit (I have narrow heels but not narrow feet). I must also have arch support of some kind. These fit the bill perfectly for my picky self. I have only purchased shoes online if replacing a pair I already own of the same exact kind but decided to take a chance on these when on sale - well worth it!

I shattered my leg and ankle bones a few months ago which were pieced back together with lots of hardware but left me with severe swelling whenever my foot is below my waist. For this reason I ordered my sneaker size vs sandal size and it was a smart move. As my foot swells, my shoe accomodates nicely. The gap you see near my toes vanishes and I go about the day none the wiser, staying comfortable all day. These shoes are light, comfortable, supportive and required no break in time. I want more!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Grifiti Big-Ass Bands 9" 20 Pack For Books, Camera Lens, Art, Cooking, Wrapping, Exercise, MacBooks, Bag Wraps, Dungies Replacements, and Made with Silicone Instead of Rubber or Elastic Assorted Colors
Offered by Grifiti
Price: $16.98
2 used & new from $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a small project but use them for everything!, June 2, 2016
I quilt and love the Dritz bands for gathering project and collections together but hated the retail price. Purchased these as they were close in size and fell in love. I not only use these to organize my sewing stuff but all over the house and beyond. You can find these in my garage, closet, suitcase, and vehicle. I even used them to attach a cushion to my knee walker when I broke my leg and ankle. I love the fact they keep their strength when only stretched a little - or a lot. They've held up to repeated abuse, I mean use, without complaint. I haven't broke or had to throw one away yet so they most definitely passed the durability test in our household.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9