Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for staci hammock > Reviews

Browse

staci hammock's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

staci hammock RSS Feed

Samsung WA422PRHDWR 4.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star
Samsung WA422PRHDWR 4.2 Cu. Ft. White Top Load Washer - Energy Star

1.0 out of 5 stars Same sad issue., October 18, 2014
Purchased July 6, 2013, was told this was a flawless washer to replace my not so flawless GE front loader that was only 6 years old. Now I'm singing praises for the GE. Of course, it's three months past the warranty and the pump housing completely ripped away from the machine, flooding my floors. You can't find the part because apparently the world has bought it due to the fact that the original part fails on every washer. I have other Samsung products, but if they are not going to stand by them, as in this case, they've lost me and anyone else who asks my opinion. This should be recalled if they cared about their consumers.

Crocs Women's Capri IV Sandal,Mushroom/Espresso,6 M US
Crocs Women's Capri IV Sandal,Mushroom/Espresso,6 M US
Offered by Shelly's Closet llc
Price: $49.88
3 used & new from $49.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistant Sizing, April 1, 2011
I ordered a size 6 as usual with Crocs. Every pair of every style I have worn has been a 6. I saw the reviews of two other people who said this shoe ran big, but I went with my past knowledge. I am so disappointed! I definitely needed a size smaller! The main reason is that the thong strap is so loose. Length wise might be okay, but between that and the fact that I have to squeeze my toes together to keep them on when walking, I just don't see how I can wear them. They are extremely comfortable and form fitting instead of a ton of material around your foot, like so many crocs. I wanted to exchange them, but the place where I bought them does not have my size anymore, 1 day after receiving them in the mail. The price on a size smaller is also 7 dollars more, as well! Bummed, but great shoe if it fits!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2013 11:01 AM PST