Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for S. Osborne > Reviews

Browse

S. Osborne's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Osborne "True Blood Junkie" RSS Feed (El Cajon, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ililily Sleeveless Printed Chiffon Suit Vest Drape Long Medium Short Waistcoat (jackets-063-1)
Offered by ililily
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Go With The Flow!, June 27, 2016
This is really beautiful, and I love the way it flows. Just be aware that if you are "chesty" it doesn't come together in the front. That's not a big deal because it's meant to be worn casually. I have a pair of navy blue leggings that I'm looking forward to combining with this. A tunic underneath and I think it will work quite well!

Ivation 2.4 GHz Wireless Blue LED Letter Illuminated Computer Keyboard
Ivation 2.4 GHz Wireless Blue LED Letter Illuminated Computer Keyboard
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard for use in low light, May 12, 2016
This keyboard was purchased for use in low light, since my computer is located in our tv room and I often use it while watching tv. For that purpose it works beautifully, my only problem with it is that the keyboard has a very soft touch, and I am a very rapid typist, so when I proofread my work I find missing letters. I have to strike fairly hard and make sure I proofread my work, other than that it works perfectly.

Neverwhere
Neverwhere
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Neil's Best!, April 22, 2016
This review is from: Neverwhere (Kindle Edition)
I love Neil Gaiman's writing. It's completely engaging, and his story line in "Neverwhere" happens in several locations with different characters, but he jumps from one event to another with no breaks, so it gets to be a game to see how fast I could identify that we were now in a different place. The characters were fantastical and very different. I especially loved how the main character, an ordinary man from an ordinary life, came to view absurd and unbelievable events and characters with near-nonchalance, and how he found his 'inner hero'. Great reading, even the second time around!

E-Z Ink (TM) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement For Epson 98 99 (2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Light Cyan, 2 Light Magenta) 12 Pack T098120 T099220 T099320 T099420 T099520 T099620
Offered by E-Z ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Performance, March 13, 2016
This was my second order of two sets of ink for my Epson printer. I find the print to be crisp as always, and have had only one fleeting problem with smearing on a corner of the page. These are a huge value to me, as I tend to buy the less expensive printers which always seem to come with more costly consumables.

Heritage Lace Tidepool Table Runner, 14 by 40-Inch, White
Heritage Lace Tidepool Table Runner, 14 by 40-Inch, White
Price: $13.00
5 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my ocean-themed living room!, March 2, 2016
This was exactly what I was looking for in a runner for my couch table. My living room has an ocean theme, so it fits right in. Wish I could find matching round lace doilies for my small chairside tables!

PajamaJeans - Skinny Mahogany Brown Stretch Knit Denim Jeans for Women, XLG (18)
Offered by PajamaJeans
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PajamaJeans, January 23, 2016
I love these! They are long enough for my 5'11" height, comfortable to the max, wash and dry beautifully. I wear them with long sweaters and short boots.

Abuela Collection Crystal Bangle Set in Plum Purple
Abuela Collection Crystal Bangle Set in Plum Purple
Offered by chubbychicocharms
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite What I Was Expecting, January 23, 2016
This was to be such a special gift, my friend of many years will finally be a grandmother next month. Being that she is of Hispanic origin, I thought this was perfect. I should have read more carefully and noticed that it does not claim to be a charm bracelet, it is advertised as a "Bangle Set". It comes in two pieces, be aware that the charm is not on the purple bracelet, it's on a plain silver bangle of its own to be worn with or without the purple crystal bracelet. I was hoping to give her charms as her grandson reaches his milestones, but the bangle doesn't open, although it expands so you can get it on. I am intent on getting the Abuela charm on the purple bracelet, so I will have to bend the bangle to get it open, take the charm off, add a lobster clasp to it, and put it on the purple bracelet. The design and construction of the purple crystal bracelet is superior.

Witches of Lychford
Witches of Lychford
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Too short! I was surprised when it abruptly ended ..., October 9, 2015
Too short! I was surprised when it abruptly ended.

Blue Wave Twin Comforter, Sheets, Sham, Bedskirt & Home Style Exclusive Sleep Mask (7 Piece Bedding Bundle) Beach House

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price of this comforter set!, February 14, 2015
Completely surprised by the finish and feel of this set! Do note, though, that the photo has colors much more intensely blue than the actual comforter, which is more sea green than blue. For the price, I really expected something a bit lower in quality, but the comforter and the sheets have a wonderful silky feel to them, and will look just fabulous with the white headboard decorated with tropical fish decals. Can't wait for the room to be completed!

The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
The Line (Witching Savannah Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-written, well-edited, well, it's just a really good book!, September 12, 2014
I haven't quite finished reading this book, but it is refreshingly well-written. The story-line is engrossing, and I always appreciate a well-edited piece of fiction. There are so many character twists, that just when you think you know one, things change and they are not who you thought they were. I am anxious to finish this one and get on to the next.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3