Profile for VersusVeritas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VersusVeritas RSS Feed

Capezio Women's Low Rise Ankle Legging,Black,Large
Capezio Women's Low Rise Ankle Legging,Black,Large
Price: $23.00
4 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 12, 2012
If you are looking for opaque, low rise, and affordable leggings - look no further. These leggings are thick enough to wear under long shirts and tunics but will not add bulk. They are perfectly form fitting and are LOW RISE - I cannot stand anything that even approaches my natural waist, but they are not so low as to require constant tugging to stay up. I have a true hourglass figure, muscular, 145lbs and 5'7" - I purchased a large and will be buying another pair. The quality and construction tells me they will last a long time with regular wear and washing.

Blowfish Women's Gambitt Boot,Black Austin,8.5 M US
Blowfish Women's Gambitt Boot,Black Austin,8.5 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, November 12, 2012
These boots were perfect. I am usually between an 8.5 and 9 and ordered these in an 8.5. They were a bit snug with socks but after the first wearing they stretched out a bit and are very comfortable. They look great and not cheap at all.

Pratt and Hart Women's Women's Deerskin Leather Driving Gloves Size L Color Black
Offered by Leather Gloves Online
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves at a nice price, November 12, 2012
These gloves were perfect for my needs. I did have to shrink them to fit by soaking them in hot water and them stretching them for a custom fit. They are super soft and durable. I received many compliments while wearing them and expect them to last for years to come.

iPearl mCover Hard Shell Case with FREE keyboard cover for Model A1278 13.3-inch Regular display Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro - CLEAR
Offered by iPearl-Inc
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $12.64

5.0 out of 5 stars I was skeptical because of the price but its awesome!, December 7, 2011
Why I love this case:
- Fits 13" MacBook Pro perfectly
- Allows complete access to all ports (even when plugged in)
- I purchased the clear case to show off the MacBook but add a bit of tactile grip and this case fits the bill
(I find the aluminum body to be a bit slippery and I am a bit clumsy - so better safe than sorry).
- Amazing price

The negative reviews are a bit ridiculous - I'm sure some people have had issues with possibly defective products but I think its mostly PEBKAC (google it) issues lol. If you are like me and want some protection for your MacBook Pro without sacrificing design at a reasonable price, this is the case for you. Just FYI, for actual commuting protection I put my laptop in a neoprene case.

Avalon Organics CoQ10 Repair, Facial Cleansing Gel, 8.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Avalon Organics CoQ10 Repair, Facial Cleansing Gel, 8.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $20.25
10 used & new from $14.90

5.0 out of 5 stars So hard to find but a great product., December 7, 2011
I have normal to oily skin and I can only ever find the CoQ10 cleanser in cream (which does not clean my face and just leaves it oily) in local stores or on other websites. This smells great (FYI if you have not used all natural products and are used to fake fragrances and chemicals the scent might be too much for you). It cleans all my makeup off and does not leave a film. A little bit goes a long way - so use half a pump. Highly recommended if you are concerned about early signs of aging!

Lamy Vista Fountain Pen Demonstrator, Clear Medium Nib (L12M)
Lamy Vista Fountain Pen Demonstrator, Clear Medium Nib (L12M)
Price: $25.95
14 used & new from $22.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 7, 2011
The price and quality are amazing. I have loved fountain pens for over 20 years and this one is modern and perfectly functional. Would make a great gift for anyone who loves fine writing instruments and stylish design!

13 inch Black & White Went Along Abstract Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case / Briefcase for Apple Macbook, Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, Sony

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in every way!, December 7, 2011
Pros:
- Attractive design
- Amazing price considering the competition and features offered
- Sufficiently protective
- Fits my MacBook 13" with a hard shell case perfectly
- Exactly what I was looking for with top handles, accessory pocket, and still slim and protective.

I have zero complaints about this laptop case.

Metra 99-9501G Single or Double DIN Installation Dash Kit for 2002-2007 Jaguar X-Type or 2003-2006 Jaguar S-Type Gray
Offered by HiFi-Soundconnection
Price: $23.94
10 used & new from $23.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, December 7, 2011
Pros:
- The grey color matches my 2006 Jaguar X-Type interior trim perfectly.
- Easy install
- Great price considering the almost factory look it gives when installed. (obviously my '06 Jag didn't come with a Pioneer deck)
- The instructions were very detailed but it seems like they didn't try it out in all years/models of Jags...

Con:
- There is no way this would work with a double DIN stereo. The stock stereo is has the cd changer and the bulk of the inner workings on the bottom, the top (under the climate controls) is empty. If you put the aftermarket stereo in on the top (where the radio controls used to be) and the little storage box underneath it, it will not fit. There is a lip behind that prevents the length of the stereo (even if it's only single DIN) from going in all the way.

This was not a major issue for me considering all I had to do was swap the storage box and the stereo and it fit just fine. It looks great as well.