Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Jennifer > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 19, 2012
I bought the black one, and I love it. I must admit, though, it's a bit smaller than I expected.

LG Optimus M MS690 Combo Rapid Car Charger + Home Wall Charger + USB Data Charge Sync Cable for LG Optimus M MS690
Offered by manadil
Price: $5.33
4 used & new from $5.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, November 19, 2012
It was cheap, and all of them work really well. The wall charger still works. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for some people anymore.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Great, November 19, 2012
I bought the black one, and it's a bit bigger than I expected it to be, but that's even better because I can carry this purse around when I have a ton of things to put in it. It looks amazing, and the quality of it feels nice as well. This was well worth the price.

Cbus Wireless 3x Set LCD Screen Guards / Protectors / Film for LG Optimus T / P509

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 17, 2012
It's hard to put onto your phone, but once you get it on, it stays on, and it fits onto the phone perfectly.

Talon Design Snap on Hard Shell Protector Faceplate Cover Case for LG P509 Optimus T (Geisha Butterflies)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, November 17, 2012
The design looks really nice, but it wears out quickly. I used it on my old phone for about a month, and the bottom part and the sides of the case design were gone.

6 Silicone Skin Soft Cover Case (Black + Red + Hot Pink + Purple + Blue + Clear) for T-Mobile LG Optimus T P509

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, November 17, 2012
The cases fit on the phone, but the holes don't line up with the audio jack or with the charging part of the phone. I don't understand why they couldn't line up ANY of the cases with the holes.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
Price: $10.93
961 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, November 17, 2012
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
If you enjoyed "Looking for Alaska", this is another great book from John Green. It's set between two adolescent teenagers who mature as the book gets moving along.

Norwegian Wood
Norwegian Wood
by Haruki Murakami
Price: $9.37
159 used & new from $3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Norwegian Wood (Paperback)
This book came in the perfect condition. There was no folds, no stains, and no marks even though I bought a used one. The book is really enjoyable and brings a lot of surprises. I would recommend this book to my friends.

3x Samsung© Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769 (T-Mobile) Premium Invisible Clear LCD Screen Protector Kit (3 Piece Kit)
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $2.15
3 used & new from $2.15

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 17, 2012
It doesn't even fit perfectly onto my phone. Some corners are larger than the others, so there's a bubble in the corner of my phone. They really need to fix that.

Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769 GSM Black - Unlocked International Version - Use With Any SIM
4 used & new from $69.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Activation Card, November 17, 2012
I love this phone, but because it didn't come in its original box, I wasn't able to activate my activation card because it required some serial numbers and whatnot from the original box.

Page: 1 | 2