Profile for kata > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kata RSS Feed

O-SKY Wireless Bluetooth Silicone QWERTY Keyboard Case Cover Stand for Apple iPad 2 2nd 3 3rd 4 4th Gen Generation Tablet Blue PU Leather
Offered by eBestrade
Price: $20.98
3 used & new from $17.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Surely there is a better design out there , but maybe not for the price, November 28, 2013
The directions were absolutely worthless. After 20 minutes of trying to figure out the directions, I finally went online, found directions and got it working in under 5 minutes.
I like the fact that the flap hold the case shut very well. Unfortunately that same flap is in the way when I open it up to type.
I was hoping I could tuck the stylus into the case, but that didn't work. I finally tied a ribbon around the spine and tucked the stylus in a little loop of ribbon. (The stylus was not what I ordered, but at least it had a clip on it.)
I like the color and I'm glad I bought it. But I am also glad that I paid under $30 for it.

WCI Quality Aluminum Ballpoint Writing Pen With Touch Screen Stylus Tip - For Apple iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom And All Touchscreen Phones And Tablets - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Did NOT get what I ordered, November 28, 2013
It was NOT a writing pen with touch screen stylus. Which is what I needed for my conference, so I could take notes on paper or on screen with a flip of the 'pen'. What I got was a weak laser pointer with a touch screen stylus. Very disappointed, but I didn't have time to ship it back before the conference, and I needed the stylus.

Kantek  Acrylic Single Letter Tray, 4 3/4 x 14 x 10 1/2 Inches , Clear (AD10)
Kantek Acrylic Single Letter Tray, 4 3/4 x 14 x 10 1/2 Inches , Clear (AD10)
Price: $16.99
31 used & new from $13.35

1.0 out of 5 stars letter tray, December 27, 2010
I saw the picture and thought I would get a 3-tiered tray. I was disappointed to receive one single tray. That one tray was heavy and deep, but yet it was still too narrow to put a file folder in. Way overpriced for a single tray.

File Organizer with 4 Dividers - Bamboo (Bamboo) (9.5"H x 12.75"W x 9.25"D)
File Organizer with 4 Dividers - Bamboo (Bamboo) (9.5"H x 12.75"W x 9.25"D)
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $38.57
8 used & new from $38.57

5.0 out of 5 stars file organizer, December 27, 2010
I love this file organizer! I teach four different subjects. Now I have a handy place to keep the current folder for each subject. And I like that I can adjust the shelves; the 'Chemistry' slot is extra tall so I can also fit in the lab folder.