Profile for A. Rivard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Rivard RSS Feed

Meade TM005X-M Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermo Hygrometer
Meade TM005X-M Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Thermo Hygrometer
Offered by thePruneDanish
Price: $27.49
50 used & new from $21.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 19, 2012
Does all that is advertised, and well. I used lithium batteries for all, so hopefully they last a long time!!!

Speck Products CandyShell Card Case for iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - Black/Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 19, 2012
Agree with all the positive reviews. It is bulky, but is also very sturdy & protective... like an Otterbox, but with credit card slot. Great Product.

I have 2 credit cards & 1 license... which is about all it can hold without removal difficulty. I do have a $20 bill between the credit cards, and it works fine, but not the easiest to remove. Love it overall, however.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT & Cheap - Stop Snoring & Grinding, May 19, 2012
Wow. Surprised this actually works... and it is CHEAP!

I have used a single tray, dentist formed, bite guard for a number of years for grinding my teeth while sleeping. It didn't help my snoring however, as I'm a back sleeper & my jaw falls back & collapses my windpipe. My dentist gave me a double guard, but it is not a formed type product, so it fell out/I spit it out(unknowingly) every single night for 2 weeks. This thing cost me $180, and that was 50% of the true cost!!!! Thankfully, my dentist is a great guy, and didn't charge me for it. So, I continued to search for a solution, but was scheptical of all out there. But this one, at $10 for 2 guards, I figured it was worth the shot.

Trick is to form it with your lower jaw forward a tiny bit from your normal bite. Not difficult, but makes a huge difference in performance. It takes a number of nights to get used to, but it does stay in my mouth until morning. Not sure if it's in my head or not, but I do feel more rested than normal. My lower teeth do ache a tiny bit in the morning from being 'pulled' forward, but it goes away pretty quick.

Great product & value. Highly recommend it... so does my wife!

Senco 5N0001N Fusion Finish Nailer
Senco 5N0001N Fusion Finish Nailer
Price: $305.00
17 used & new from $285.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply AMAZING!, November 27, 2010
Wow! What a tool. I am building a home, and decided to do a good chunk of the trim carpentry. Knowing about this technology over 2 years ago(as I call on Senco), I was pleased to find out it was available when it was time for me to purchase a finish nailer. I have every pnuematic gun, except for the finish nailer. I was skeptical at first, but after 8 LONG days of hanging 27 doors, casing all the doors & windows, and putting up base, I'm happy to report the gun is amazing. The idea/technology is pretty simple, and am surprised no one was able to make this before 2010... but, I'm sure there is a lot more to it.

Size is good, battery life is good - at first, I wished I had a 2nd battery, but the quick charge feature made me question that. 2 of the 8 days, i ran out of charge(no idea how many nails fired), but a short 15 mins in the charger, and it was enough to finish the day's work. 2 1/2 in nails had no problem hanging doors... it sometimes didn't countersink when firing into some tougher areas of wood, but overall pretty impressive. 2" & 1 1/2" nails had NO PROBLEM countersinking DEEP into everything. Took some time getting used to the nose & it's size/where the nail would actually fire out... but again, just a learning curve(A smaller nose would be nicer, however).

The gun saved me lugging my compressor in & out of the house everyday, as well as dragging it and/or airlines all over the home. Easily saved me 3-5 hours, and probably more.

I initially thought I would use the gun for building my home, and then selling on Craigslist or something. Now, I'm pretty sure I'll keep it forever. In the past, there have been many times when I'd want to use an air nailer, but didn't want to go to the hassle of getting out the compressor & dragging it to the job. Now, I'll always have this thing... think I'm going to use it a lot more than I had originally thought.

Overall, a great tool, at a great price($400).

Dewalt DPG52-2C Contractor Pro Smoke High Performance Lightweight Protective Safety Glasses
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $3.36

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Lenses... CHEAP plastic!!!, July 22, 2008
I love these, as I use them for work and driving. Extremely comfortable due to lightweight. Lenses very clear. 1 big problem: the sides started cracking after about 3 weeks of light use. Both sides finally snapped in a couple places in the 4th week.

CHEAP PLASTIC! DON'T PURCHASE! NOT WORTH THE $8... $2 YES, $8 NO!!!