Profile for Alyssa Aiken > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alyssa Aiken "AlyssaLyn" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Page: 1 | 2
Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth
Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, October 24, 2013
Was recommended to me by another mommy who read it during her pregnancy. It was very informative and made me feel better about all areas of my changing body and brain. Love it!

Left Drowning
Left Drowning
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read!, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Left Drowning (Kindle Edition)
The book was mostly set in the same town I live in so that was hard to get past. Other than that, I adored the novel. Wanted to finish it as soon as possible to find out what happened next. I did get mad at certain parts of the novel, understandably. I also have a difficult time finding realness in characters with dispensable money. Everyone had all this money to spend. But all in all I liked this book.

Primitives By Kathy White Box Sign, All You Need A Cat
Primitives By Kathy White Box Sign, All You Need A Cat
Offered by Susan's Books & Gifts
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, December 8, 2012
I get lots of compliments on this little sign. Thinking about getting a few of these for Christmas gifts this year!

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
DVD ~ Rachel McAdams
Price: Click here to see our price
272 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: The Time Traveler's Wife (DVD)
It's a very touching story. One of my favorites out there. Glad to own the movie! Received it in a timely manor :)

Halo Screen Protector Film High Definition (HD) Clear (Invisible) for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C [3 Pack] - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, December 8, 2012
But it does scratch when my gel nails scrape on it. Just like every other screen cover I've encountered. Barely noticeable.

Covert Branded Red Pu Croc Skin Back Cover Case for Iphone 5
Covert Branded Red Pu Croc Skin Back Cover Case for Iphone 5
Offered by Clickjunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, December 8, 2012
This case does the job and looks great doin' it! I've dropped it with my phone a few times (because I'm a clutz) and the pattern did scratch quite a bit and peel at the trauma point. I'm pleased with it :)

Case Square® Apple iPhone 5 premium hard phone case cover/ protective case/ hard shell for iPhone 5 + Free Case Square Mobile Cleaner
Offered by Trend Line (Ship from Hong Kong)
Price: $3.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Buttons hard to push, December 8, 2012
You get what you pay for! I like this case. It has a "frosted" finish on the back that let's the beauty of he iPhone 5 show through. The rubber edge doesn't exactly feel like rubber. More of a stiffer plastic. The buttons are hard to use. I find myself struggling to turn the screen off or use the volume buttons. This case, however, does a very good job with coverage on the phone. Very pleased. I haven't had a change to drop it on a hard surface to see if the corners scratch like my other cases. But it does cover a lot better than all the ones I purchased.

iPhone 5 'Covert' Branded PU Leather Back Cover Case (Zebra)
iPhone 5 'Covert' Branded PU Leather Back Cover Case (Zebra)
Offered by Clickjunkie

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, December 8, 2012
I used this case for a week and found that it did do its job at protecting my iPhone 5 from being dropped (several times). But as I read before I purchased this case in an earlier review, the zebra "felt" like design did fade/peel off in the corners. I found myself picking at it at times after that. It's almost nearly a white case now. I won't be using it anymore since I have other cases that look more attractive than this one that's peeping apart. Again, it does its job, and that's the only reason it got 3 stars. I would have given 1 or 2 but my iPhone is safe.

Sponge Bob Square Pants Character Comfy Throw Blanket 48x71-Adult
Sponge Bob Square Pants Character Comfy Throw Blanket 48x71-Adult

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GIFT, January 25, 2012
My sister LOVES Spongebob but always said she'd never own a Snuggie. But I love my zebra print Snuggie so I got this Spongebob one for Christmas for her and she uses it everyday! :)

InSassy Pink/Blue Cassette Tape Case / Skin / Cover for Apple iPhone 4 /4G (AT&T & Verizon)
Offered by SupplyQuick
Price: $1.45
47 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the description, January 15, 2012
After reading the description again I'm giving it 5 stars. Yes, there is no hole to charge your phone so you have to pull down the silicone but it's really not a big deal. The holes in the back where you would spin the tape to tighten it is exposed and you can see the back of your phone through it. I will probably put a piece of black paper back there. Simple fixes. I'm satisfied with the price I paid for this item, and the compliments I get! Great item, I also got the white and black one :)

Page: 1 | 2