Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for CJ Gallihugh > Reviews

Browse

CJ Gallihugh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CJ Gallihugh RSS Feed (Muncie, IN United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Screen Cleaner Kit - Best for Laptop, iPad, Eyeglass, LED, LCD, TV - Includes 2 - 2oz Spray Bottles and 3 Premium Purple Microfiber Cloths - Great for Travel, Smartphone, Touchscreen, Kindle, Sunglass
Offered by Mom's Chosen Brands LLC.
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dirty screens, July 25, 2016
This works great. I work with individuals with developmental disabilities, including children, so my screen gets lots of 'stuff' on it during some of my sessions. This cleans everything off easily and doesn't streak. I'm able to keep one bottle at home and another goes with me to my sessions.

Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy
Benebone Bacon Flavored Wishbone Chew Toy
Offered by Benebone LLC
Price: $11.59
17 used & new from $11.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible chew toy, April 21, 2016
I ordered one of these for my German Shepherd Dog puppy and she loves it (she's now 1 year old). She chews on it constantly, which has kept her from chewing on other things. Even the two older German Shepherd Dogs have chewed on it, so I bought a second one. This is the only toy/bone that I've ever purchased that is indestructible to a GSD in my 25 years of raising GSDs. My 90-pound dog tried to crack it in half and couldn't. Even with the puppy chewing on it constantly, it hasn't worn down at all and no pieces break off or chip away. It gets sharp points on it where she chews, but it doesn't seem to bother her at all and I've never seen her gums bleed from this. The design is perfect for a dog to hold and chew on one of the three nubs. Because it's so durable, I purchased a second one so I don't have to keep searching for the first one every time we go to a different room. If you want a chewable that's long-lasting, not a choking threat, and enjoyable to the dog, this is highly recommended. Well worth the cost. I've attached a picture of the first one I purchased - this is how it looks after a GSD chewing on it every day for three months. Just don't step on it at night in the dark!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Petstages Dogwood Stick Large
Petstages Dogwood Stick Large
Offered by One Way Pet
Price: $12.95
53 used & new from $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for chewers, February 22, 2016
My youngest German Shepherd Dog is a 9-month old puppy. She LOVES these sticks. She's gone through two of them already. They've been great for relieving her need to chew and have kept her from chewing on things that she shouldn't. These are thicker than the previous ones that I've purchased from another company and they also don't get sharp edges or thorns on them, so they don't make her gums bleed. Due to the thickness, I haven't worried about her swallowing it when it gets down to the nub. She's gone through 2 of these in the past month and she chews frequently throughout the day.

Bakerpan Silicone Pastry Brush, Basting Brush, Egg Brush, Barbecue Brush, 8 Inch
Offered by Bakerpan
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brush, February 5, 2016
I've used this brush several times now and really like the way it spreads the sauces. It has held up great in the dishwasher too.

The Sound of Gravel: A Memoir
The Sound of Gravel: A Memoir
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, February 5, 2016
I couldn't put this book down. Every time I wanted to take a break, something exciting was about to happen. The author's writing style is very smooth. She transitions seamlessly throughout the book. Her story-telling keeps the reader interested in the characters and situations. There are unanticipated surprises and twists and turns. I found myself rooting for the 'good' people and being invested in their ordeals. The book gives you resolution at the end, so doesn't leave you hanging. Ms Wariner does a great job of relating her childhood experiences.

Platinum Pets 4 Cup Embossed Non-Tip Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Electric Purple
Platinum Pets 4 Cup Embossed Non-Tip Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Electric Purple
Price: $13.80
3 used & new from $13.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight metal, January 25, 2016
The color is terrific, just as vivid as the photo shows. The bowl is very slick and somewhat shallow. If you have an enthusiastic eater, expect kibble to end up on the floor. It's also nearly impossible to mix canned food in with the dry, you just have to plop it on top and gently stir. The rubber ring comes off very easily. If you don't need the ring, you'd probably want to just leave it off instead of putting it back on all the time. I just place my bowl on a non-skid dog mat so it doesn't slide around while she eats. I bought this size (4 cup) for my dogs who eats 1 cup of kibble mixed with canned at each meal. It's just the right size. It's much lighter weight than previous metal bowls I've purchased, but just as sturdy. I use the larger 6.25 cup bowl for my bigger dog. It doesn't hold 4 cups of water, though. One cup of food mixed with canned is all it can hold and even then my energetic dogs spill food on the floor because it slides out of the slick bowl.

Platinum Pets 6.25 Cup Embossed Non-Tip Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Electric Purple
Price: $12.04
3 used & new from $9.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight but sturdy, January 25, 2016
The color is terrific, just as vivid as the photo shows. The bowl is very slick and somewhat shallow. If you have an enthusiastic eater, expect kibble to end up on the floor. It's also nearly impossible to mix canned food in with the dry, you just have to plop it on top and gently stir. The rubber ring comes off very easily. If you don't need the ring, you'd probably want to just leave it off instead of putting it back on all the time. I just place my bowl on a non-skid dog mat so it doesn't slide around while she eats. I bought this larger one (6.25 cup) for my dog who eats 2 cups of kibble mixed with canned at each meal. It's just the right size. It's much lighter weight than previous metal bowls I've purchased, but just as sturdy. I was pleased with the bowl, so I purchased a second one to use as a water bowl. But, it doesn't hold 6 cups of water. I measured out 4 cups and poured it in and it was almost to the rim.

Peepers Rainbow Bright Wayfarer Reading Glasses,Purple,1.75
Peepers Rainbow Bright Wayfarer Reading Glasses,Purple,1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight and flexible, January 25, 2016
They are lightweight. They don't seem super tough, but I just use them to read the morning newspaper. The sides are flexible.

7 - 8 inch Tablet Sleeve, Evecase® 7 ~ 8 inch Tablet Ultra-Portable Neoprene Zipper Carrying Sleeve Case Bag with Accessory Pocket - Purple/Black
Offered by BlueMall
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for other uses too, September 7, 2015
This is made for a tablet, but I bought it for my handgun. It fits perfectly and looks so much more attractive than cases that are designated for handguns. The padding is nice, it has a double zipper and even a little pocket. The handles make it easy to carry.

Fruit of the Loom Women's 6 Pack Heather Low-Rise Hipster Panties, Assorted, 7
Fruit of the Loom Women's 6 Pack Heather Low-Rise Hipster Panties, Assorted, 7
Price: $6.48
7 used & new from $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable fit, August 23, 2015
These are great with a nice fit, nice coverage without being too high (won't show when you bend over but also aren't 'old lady' undies). They're very comfortable. They have a white fabric stitched into the crotch for an extra layer of protection. The color doesn't fade.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5