Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 135

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "ScorpioDave" RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
LogoTV
LogoTV

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great LogoTV app has arrived!, April 25, 2015
This review is from: LogoTV (App)
I had been waiting for an great app for watch LogoTv. This app is it! Just a great quality app and I highly recommend It to anyone!

Chicken Ranch
Chicken Ranch
DVD
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dated Film On A Nevada Brothel., March 19, 2015
This had to be made some time ago...it looks like something from the 70's and definitely not very high definition...maybe shot on old low resolution video? I watched it and found it to be kind of bland. I have seen better on HBO when they had their series on the Bunny Ranch...much more interesting stories and so forth. I doubt I would recommend this to anyone, nor would I watch it again.

West Hollywood Motel [HD]
West Hollywood Motel [HD]
DVD
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Concept But A Little Lacking..., March 19, 2015
This was an interesting film but really didn't connect with me very much. I thought it was ok. It wouldn't be something I would watch again and I doubt I would recommend it to a friend.

YouTube
YouTube
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars YouTube.com App Is Wonderful & Long Over Due!, March 11, 2015
This review is from: YouTube (App)
I have been waiting for YouTube to make a mobile optimized app for the Kindle and here it is! For a long time I tried using the mediocre ones in the app store...none were totally ok. Now I have wonderful reliable access thanks to YouTube.....I recommend you jettison the older YouTube app wannabes and install this...You will love it! Thanks YouTube!

Achim Home Furnishings Capri 3-Piece Rug Set, Savonnerie - Red
Achim Home Furnishings Capri 3-Piece Rug Set, Savonnerie - Red
Price: $40.38
18 used & new from $40.38

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Rug Set For The Money!, March 9, 2015
Achim Home Furnishings Capri 3-Piece Rug Set was a great buy! I had looked around and could have paid a bit more and only got the one rug....this came with two matching throw rugs. I love this set. It was exactly what I wanted to replace another rug I had for a long time. I highly recommend this rug set...well worth the money for the one rug alone not considering the two extra rugs that you are getting.

WATCH TCM
WATCH TCM

5.0 out of 5 stars TCM App Is Wonderful!, March 1, 2015
This review is from: WATCH TCM (App)
Love this app....must have if you love old movies....

Fire HDX 8.9, 8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB - Includes Special Offers
Fire HDX 8.9, 8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB - Includes Special Offers
Price: $479.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 With HDX Display, Wi-Fi,64 GB Is A Best Buy!, March 1, 2015
I have bought two Kindle Fire's and both were excellent but the HDX 8.9 Wi-Fi, 63 GB rocks! This tablet offers so many pluses and I love the movies, free apps and so forth. I highly recommend checking the specs on this versus the Apple Ipad....better features by far and a much more reasonable price.

Walthers Cornerstone Series Kit HO Scale City Station
Walthers Cornerstone Series Kit HO Scale City Station
Price: $57.29
8 used & new from $51.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Walther's City Station kit Is First Class!, March 1, 2015
I was so impressed with the quality of this station. I should have known it would be first class as all kits I have purchased from
Walther's exhibited the same quality! I highly recommend this kit.

Marineland PC0250HSB H.O.T. Filter, Magnum 250
Marineland PC0250HSB H.O.T. Filter, Magnum 250
Price: $65.12
11 used & new from $55.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Filter The Is Easy To Use!, November 25, 2014
This canister filter is so easy to use...quick to change and easy to move from one location to another...plus there is no pass through...it stops the stuff in the canister. Nice that it includes the micron sleeve which should be used only for about an hour and a half once a week....it takes bacteria out down to a micron....This will keep you tank clean and save on using a vac so much.

No Night Is Too Long
No Night Is Too Long
DVD ~ Lee Williams
Price: $5.01
23 used & new from $2.21

5.0 out of 5 stars No NIght Too Long Is A Wonderful Film!, November 25, 2014
This review is from: No Night Is Too Long (DVD)
This movie was just wonderful. I didn't expect the production values and quality for the price! It was the best money I have ever spent on a film! A great value and a great story line...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14