Profile for noisycats > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

noisycats RSS Feed (Dayton, OH)

Page: 1 | 2
Monoprice Adjustable Tilting DUAL Desk Mount Bracket for LCD LED (Max 33Lbs, 10~23inch) - Black
Price: $40.00
13 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to monitors you want to stack on top of each other? Look no further., January 26, 2015
Perfect for dual monitor display in a vertical mount application.

LE Pack of 2, 1.5 Watt G4 LED Bulb, Equivalent to 20W Halogen Bulb, 12VAC, Bi-Pin Light Bulb, Warm White
Offered by NEON MART
Price: $14.50
2 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great halogen bulb replacement., January 26, 2015
What's not to love? Replaced my halogen desk lamp bulb with this. Now I'm getting the same light with less heat and using only 6% of the power.

Fosmon DURA-FROST Smooth Durable & Flexible Slim Fit TPU Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 (4.7") (Black)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price. Hard to get excited about it but hard to fault it as well., January 26, 2015
The fit is good and price dirt cheap. Like most of these cases with full bottoms, they won't fit my JBL speaker doc, though that is more of an issue for the dock than the case. Seems to give decent all around protection. Shiny sides, matte back.

Oregon Scientific RM313PNA Self-Setting Projection Alarm Clock with Indoor Thermometer, Blue
Price: $26.61
105 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I replaced it after 12 years with the same model, January 7, 2014
Purchased the exact same clock 12 years ago, it finally gave out. Not sure if that is "good" to the rest of the world, but for a daily used device, I was satisfied. I searched for a replacement and wound up doing it again based on features versus price. This clock is small, reliable, and truly receives atomic time. Internal temperature is a nice add-on over the previous version.

Etekcity® 15W/3.1A Dual USB Ports Mini Rapid Universal Travel Charger / Wall Charger with Foldable Swivel Plug Intelligent Ic Chip Anon 2zx, Meets UL &FCC Specifications
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing fancy, does what it says., January 7, 2014
Good price on a dual USB wall charger, one with sufficient amperage to charge an iPad.
Since our kitchen is black, it makes the wife happy as well. Bonus.

Toshiba FlashAir 8GB Wireless Memory Card (PFW008U-1ABW)
Toshiba FlashAir 8GB Wireless Memory Card (PFW008U-1ABW)
Offered by coldriver20
Price: $24.99
52 used & new from $19.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible experience, January 7, 2014
Starts up easily enough and I successfully found and tapped into the card's network.

But...
I have to take my computer off of my LAN to access the card.
Even worse, using the browser, I can only download one photo at a time.

For me, I'm going back to eye-fi. Not a perfect experience, but better than this!

Kensington Quick-Release Car Mount for iPhone 5/4S/4/3G, Black, K39256US
Kensington Quick-Release Car Mount for iPhone 5/4S/4/3G, Black, K39256US
Price: Click here to see our price
57 used & new from $12.55

1.0 out of 5 stars If using with iPhone 4 I don't think it is a matter of "if" but "when" it will break, September 21, 2012
'Listen' to the reviews where the clips break, it will likely happen to you. My story is the same as the others. It was nearly a year old, but used maybe 20 times total. One day, while removing my iPhone 4 (with slim case), one of the clips just shattered. It was so odd because my action was so casual, simply removing the phone, that the "popping" and partial "shattering" of the clip took me by complete surprise.

I'm taking the issue up with Kensington, I hope they stand behind their product. I really do like the mount, but it's durability isn't up to snuff.

Komputerbay 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 SODIMM (204 pin) 1333MHz PC3-10600 8 GB (9-9-9-24) Laptop Memory Kit - Retail Package- (NOT FOR MAC, manual provided below product details)
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $55.00
7 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance bump for my 2011 iMac, August 7, 2012
I figured I would take a chance on this brand, knowing that Amazon's return policy is first rate. It has been about 3 weeks and I have experienced nothing but glistening speed on my iMac. No instability whatsoever and with a significant savings over more main-brand offerings. I've attempted to stress the processor and RAM with max usage of my apps and the results have been perfect.

I do have to admit, your mileage may vary. I was not so lucky with Komputerbay 16GB (2x 8Gb) which I will review at a later time but I can give this 8GB kit a huge thumbs up.

Best Selling Yoobao Executive Genuine Leather Case for iPad 2 (Version 3 Black) from Xengadget

4.0 out of 5 stars Great minimalist type case, July 28, 2012
I purchased two of these and must say I'm mostly very impressed. The quality of leather and stitching is very significant for the price.
I like that the "bezel" is thinner compared to most "slip in" type folios.
It looks good and smells good. : )
The magnetic auto-on works as described but the magnetic area is small. When moving the closed iPad around, I do hear the iPad auto-on.ing and auto-off.ing and I imagine the same thing might be occurring when in a backpack or messenger bag. However, for using around the home or office, it works just as I would expect.
The case definitely adds protection in daily use and would likely protect somewhat in a fall, the seamed edges likely absorbing moderate energy (not that I intend to find out).
One of the two cases arrived with a couple of "nicks" in the back leather. Nothing hugely significant, but still a little disconcerting in a brand new product.

Overall very satisfied and I would not hesitate to buy again or recommend.

Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50)
Diedrich French Roast, Dark K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Pack of 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite K-cup coffee and in my top 5 overall (any way, any place), December 27, 2011
What else can I say? I'm a sucker for Diedrich French Roast. And no, I don't like most K-cups. DFR really is head and shoulders above most I've tried provided you like strong, heavily roasted coffee.

All French Roasts are <<not>> for the faint of heart, and this is no exception. At at close to 50cent per brew, Amazon is the place to get it.

Page: 1 | 2