Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for beverly leu > Reviews

Browse

beverly leu's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

beverly leu RSS Feed

Rita Hazan Root Concealer 1 Oz. - Dark Brown/Black - Clearance
Rita Hazan Root Concealer 1 Oz. - Dark Brown/Black - Clearance

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, April 21, 2014
This product doesn't cover the gray that well, it makes your hair feel stiff and gross, and it doesn't come out with shampoo. I've washed my hair twice vigorously and I can still feel it in my hair.

Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet (CTH670)
Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet (CTH670)
8 used & new from $280.00

3.0 out of 5 stars wonky tablet design, January 19, 2012
I just received this tablet, and I find the design to be a little odd. I don't like how the tablet is supposed to be an exact mapping to one's computer monitor. I'd prefer the pen to just pick up where ever the cursor was last left the way a mouse does. Being a mapping of one's monitor forces me to contort in awkward ways, waste time refinding where exactly on the tablet maps to my last pen stroke, and also draw to non-intuitive proportions since the distance of a line on the tablet translates differently on the screen. It also seems odd that only a portion of the tablet space is usable to write on. There's about 32 inches of unused space on the tablet. Also, the tablet doesn't always pick up my movements and the mouse completely disappears while i'm swiping. Is this really the industry leader? I almost prefer using my mouse or apple touchpad.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2012 8:53 PM PDT

Zelda� - Bumblebee - Small
Zelda� - Bumblebee - Small
Offered by Wonder Costumes
Price: $22.88
4 used & new from $22.88

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, December 28, 2010
Like the other reviewers say, the costume in the package is different from the photo. It's still cute, but the wings lay flat on the back and the head piece is different. Also the antennae were flimsy and broke off as soon as my dog shook his head, and the shirt kept slipping off him.