Profile for laura123456789 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

laura123456789 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Burts Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash - 12 oz (Tear Free) [Baby Product]
Burts Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash - 12 oz (Tear Free) [Baby Product]
Offered by Etailz
Price: $11.07
24 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, February 10, 2014
This is one of my go to soaps for my kids. It has a very light scent and gets good ratings from the Skin deep data base.

Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Soft Activity Book
Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Soft Activity Book
Price: $14.51
13 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells like moth balls, February 10, 2014
My 1 year old daughter just does not like this toy. I have tried everything to make it fun and it just isn't. Also it does have a moth ball odor which I personally have a low tolerance for.

Triple Paste Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash, 2 Ounce
Triple Paste Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash, 2 Ounce
Price: $8.84
32 used & new from $3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Diaper cream, February 10, 2014
This is my go to diaper cream. Highly recommended by our pediatrician and much safer ingredients than most of the alternatives according to the Skin Deep database. I got it after my son had a really bad diaper rash from antibiotics and it cleared it up so much faster than the other kinds.

Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Binoculars
Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Binoculars
Offered by ToyBurg
Price: $26.49
8 used & new from $21.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Made well, February 10, 2014
These are a very sturdy toy and made very well. My son has occasional interest but not something that he really is into.

TL Care Organic Cotton Nursing Pads, Natural, 6 Count
TL Care Organic Cotton Nursing Pads, Natural, 6 Count
Price: $5.99
9 used & new from $5.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 10, 2014
These are my favorite nursing pads. It did take a couple of washes to get them just right. They did stick to my skin a little in the beginning. They are now a go to gift for nursing moms, the disposables just seem so wasteful.

Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle
Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, February 10, 2014
Really helping develop my 4 year olds imagination. Though I have heard him telling his men that if they don't listen they will have to go to their room, lol. Has kept him busy on and off for months.

Fisher-Price Imaginext Castle Battering Ram
Fisher-Price Imaginext Castle Battering Ram
Offered by Values 'N More
Price: $19.65
30 used & new from $13.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality toy, February 10, 2014
Very good quality. My 4 year old son is really great at breaking toys but he has been able to play with this with all of his roughness and it is the same as when we bought it. He uses it more to knock down block towers than with his Eagle Talon Castle.

Stack-On GCB-908 8-Gun Steel Security Cabinet, Black
Stack-On GCB-908 8-Gun Steel Security Cabinet, Black
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $143.99
3 used & new from $143.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipping was not the greatest... ummm dents, February 10, 2014
This is a nice gun cabinet however we won't be enjoying it in new condition. It cam with some dents from shipping. There was a small hole in the box so I figured there would be I just didn't think there would be more than that.

Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?
Who Took the Cookies from the Cookie Jar?
by Philemon Sturges
Price: $13.63
67 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A favorite, August 24, 2013
This is one of my favorites. I have great memories as a child, singing this song. I wanted to introduce it to my son so we checked it out at the library. After renewing it 3 times we had to buy it. My son was 2 and had just started talking and he would try to sing along with the book. I even found him one day "reading" the book in his room and trying to sing along. He loved it and still does at almost 4. It is always a bed time favorite for our family.

Earth Mama-Angel Baby Organic Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash, 5.3 fl oz (160 ml)
Offered by Preferred Mart
Price: Click here to see our price
66 used & new from $4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great works great, August 24, 2013
I will keep this short and sweet. This product smells great and works great. Does not bother my 6 month old at all and she has eczema and super sensitive skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5