Profile for Critically Acclaimed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Critically Acclaimed RSS Feed

The New Google SEO (Search Engine Optimization): What You Need To Be Successful with Google Panda and Penguin
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Informative but not great., August 6, 2012
It's a good effort from the author but it is not very informative. I have read many SEO books and this one happens to be my least favorite. It was only 2.99 though so I guess you get what you pay for.

Cellfood Liquid Concentrate, 1-Ounce Bottle
Cellfood Liquid Concentrate, 1-Ounce Bottle
Offered by DailyVita
Price: $21.91
32 used & new from $21.91

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Health Supplement in History!, July 20, 2012
This product is the best health supplement out there. It can help against free radicals and degenerative diseases. This is a must-have in your medicine cabinet.

Triggers: 30 Sales Tools you can use to Control the Mind of your Prospect to Motivate, Influence and Persuade.
by Joseph Sugarman
60 used & new from $6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, October 21, 2011
This is one of the best books on selling I have ever read! It's an easy read, but most importantly, it is filled with valuable information.

Getting More: How to Negotiate to Achieve Your Goals in the Real World
Getting More: How to Negotiate to Achieve Your Goals in the Real World
by Stuart Diamond
Price: $15.49
127 used & new from $1.64

2.0 out of 5 stars All I Do Is Read, August 10, 2011
This book is boring. The reason why it is a tedious read is because Stuart Diamond has too many examples. It is annoying to read and the book could have been a lot shorter than what it is. The author also doesn't describe the negotiation techniques as psychological techniques which makes it even more boring because he is not truly revealing the real techniques he implements. Most of the positive reviews on this site are biased.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2011 4:28 PM PDT

Brains on Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable, Word of Mouth Movements
Brains on Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable, Word of Mouth Movements
by Spike Jones
Price: $19.45
68 used & new from $0.79

2.0 out of 5 stars This is the most non-bias review on this book!, May 12, 2011
The Brains on Fire title caught my attention so I bought the book without even looking through it because it was selling for 50% off in a Borders that was going out of business. I admit you do learn a thing or two from this book but the way it is written is really boring. This book is all about the Brains on Fire company and I think its a book that should be given out for free as a marketing tool for their company. I did learn something as I try to do from every book I read but I think they should have included more examples of what other companies do that ignites word of mouth movements rather than just focusing solely on the jobs they've done for people. All you're going to read about is Fiskars, Rage against the Haze and Best Buy Thats it!

Be
Be
Price: $13.14
33 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Obey the lord and the lord himself!, November 26, 2010
This review is from: Be (Audio CD)
I bought this album because I wanted some new christian songs to play in my car. The only reason I bought it was because of the song "Father Will You Come". I was truly dissapointed when I opened the album cover and saw one of the group members with his sleaves rolled up and tatoos on his arms. Granted, people make mistakes and it could've been that the guy got the tats before being a christian but the fact that he was showing it in his pose for the picture made me question them in following the christian faith. The songs had a positive meaning to them but they didn't glorify god like a true song of worship should.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2014 2:36 PM PDT

The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization (Theory in Practice)
The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization (Theory in Practice)
by Stephan Spencer
58 used & new from $0.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, November 26, 2010
I feel like I learned a lot about Google and search engines in general. This book demystifies search engine optimization and it truly is an art. I recommend this book to anyone trying to learn SEO.