Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for FamilyMan > Reviews

Browse

FamilyMan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

FamilyMan RSS Feed

The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
by Elizabeth Pantley
Price: $11.06
926 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I could kiss her!, September 29, 2007
This book really helped us get our lives back into order after our baby was born. It gave us a bunch of different ideas to try as opposed to one dogma that we had to fit our family into. Thanks, Elizabeth!

The Bicycling Guide to Complete Bicycle Maintenance and Repair: For Road and Mountain Bikes(Expanded and Revised 5th Edition)
by Todd Downs
136 used & new from $0.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Just getting started, September 29, 2007
Since I've just been getting started riding my bike again, I needed a quick review on keeping my bike in working order. The stuff in this book was laid out nicely and easily accessible even for an old fart like me... It came in really handy this summer as I kept getting flats.

The Official Lamaze Guide: Giving Birth with Confidence
The Official Lamaze Guide: Giving Birth with Confidence
by Judith Lothian
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspiring!, September 29, 2007
I was completely shocked at the rest of the pregnancy books and their negative tone about such a joyful time in your life. This book was a very nice book with just enough information to make you feel informed without scaring the heck out of you.