Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Dood Josh > Reviews

Browse

Dood Josh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dood Josh "Josh" RSS Feed (Oregon)

RiteAV - SVGA Monitor Cable - 50 Ft.
RiteAV - SVGA Monitor Cable - 50 Ft.
Offered by Ultra Spec Cables (RiteAV®)
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $18.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Long VGA cable that works, March 30, 2013
I've had to purchase a few long vga cables for classrooms and such. This one is thinner then the rest but I've had no issues with it so far. Other cables I've bought created lines on the screen or went bad after a few months of using but this cables been good for a while now.

Hosa CMP159 Stereo Breakout, 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 in TS, 10-Feet
Hosa CMP159 Stereo Breakout, 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 in TS, 10-Feet
Offered by Kellards
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, March 30, 2013
I've done a load of live sound events and I use these cables to connect computers/ipods/ipad/iphones/etc. to a pa system. They work great! Never got a bad one. I've probably purchased more then 10 of these over the years. I seem to never have enough of them haha.

Eiko 15505 - F6T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
Eiko 15505 - F6T5/CW Straight T5 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
Offered by saturn products
Price: $5.25
9 used & new from $0.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my old ELMO, March 30, 2013
I had to get a few bulbs for my Elmo Presenter (it's kinda old school). They installed alright (slightly longer then the other f6t5/cw bulbs that were in it (by a few mm) but they work).

Mustang Low Profile Projector Mount (MV-PROJSP-FLAT-B)
Mustang Low Profile Projector Mount (MV-PROJSP-FLAT-B)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $39.00
20 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed., December 17, 2012
I'm an IT at a school and had to mount a bunch of projectors in classrooms. These mounts work great. I've used some others in the past and these mounts are way easier to put up then the others. Can get a projector up in about 10 minutes (minus wiring time). These mounts are solid and probably work with just about all projector types (my projectors all had 3 mounting screws instead of the 4 but they worked great!).

Rolls URT5 Universal Rack Tray, 16 Gauge Steel Chassis, 1U
Rolls URT5 Universal Rack Tray, 16 Gauge Steel Chassis, 1U
Price: $44.00
10 used & new from $38.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in-ear monitor system for worship band, December 17, 2012
I bought this for the drummer of our worship band so he wouldn't have to blast his stage monitor. This thing works great! Good quality. Just make sure your monitor signal isn't too loud. XLR input peaks out and distorts if the signal is over like -20db whereas the TRS input is a -5 or 0db peak (not positive on that number). I got a couple of these now and use them quite often and it works great as a 2 channel mixer for your headphones.

Ubiquiti Aircam H.264 Megapixel Indoor/Outdoor IP Camera, 3-Pack Package.
Ubiquiti Aircam H.264 Megapixel Indoor/Outdoor IP Camera, 3-Pack Package.
Offered by SIL MICRO
Price: $258.98
15 used & new from $224.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cameras, December 17, 2012
I really like these cameras and the software they come with. Can't really beat the 720p res you get from these cameras for the price. Installation was a sinch (one cable pretty much and you are good to go). And it's a sinch to add more if you need. I installed these at a school that had the network already in place. Just had to run a bit of CAT5 and we were up and running in no time. The plastic casing seams a little cheap but I haven't had any issues with them yet.

God Is Able
God Is Able
DVD ~ Hillsong
Price: $17.98
25 used & new from $8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome DVD, December 17, 2012
This review is from: God Is Able (DVD)
Hillsong does it again! If you want an awesome DVD of purely awesome worship music, this would be one to get. I can put this DVD on repeat and watch it over and over again. Hillsong never ceases to amaze me. This is what music is all about!

Monoprice 104759 1.5-Feet Premier Series XLR Male to 1/4-Inch TRS Male 16AWG Cable
Price: $8.17
11 used & new from $1.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Work for me, December 17, 2012
Great heavy duty cables. They work perfect for my mixer (which had no xlr main outs). And they were pretty cheap as well. I'm happy with them.

Zenex HID Conversion Kit H4/9003/HB2 6000K H/L Dual Xenon (Diamond White)
Zenex HID Conversion Kit H4/9003/HB2 6000K H/L Dual Xenon (Diamond White)
Offered by ZENEX
Price: $66.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headlights, March 29, 2012
Great headlights! Very bright. Easy to install. I've had them in for about a month or so and they are working just great! Check out my photos for more detail.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2013 6:40 AM PDT