Profile for TBITES > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TBITES "TBITES" RSS Feed (Wisconsin, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Mohu Leaf 50 Amplified Indoor Antenna
Mohu Leaf 50 Amplified Indoor Antenna
Price: $69.88
18 used & new from $62.90

5.0 out of 5 stars great love it, December 16, 2014
great love it. if you live in a place where Digital signal is man you get lost of great stations. we can watch almost all the packer games and watch a lot of good free TV..love my Mohu!!!!!!!!!!! for what the price is I save tons of money. I don't need cable. I have Netflix and my Mohol all I need...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 5:20 AM PST

The Walking Dead, Season 5
The Walking Dead, Season 5
DVD
Price: $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 16, 2014
Love this series!!!! Can't get enough!

Dr Infrared Heater Quartz + PTC Infrared Portable Space Heater - 1500 Watt, UL Listed , Produces 60% More Heat with Advanced Dual Heating System.
Price: $129.99
45 used & new from $95.72

5.0 out of 5 stars great bought 2 of them heats my duplex well and ..., October 27, 2014
great bought 2 of them heats my duplex well and temp controlled. I bought these cause I have those old electric heaters in each room on the wall that cost in winter time 300 plus a month NO WAY. I hope these 2 heaters will heat my apartment at a good cost each month. I will see but 800 plus people love them for their economic heat control. we shall see but you can see they turn themselves off and on. I watch the outside meter when I had one room electric wall heater on and it spun around fast. when I turned it off and turned the Dr heater on it spun alittle bit here and there and would almost stop during its use looks good to me and the house is warm sometimes too warm hahah glad I bought 2. I hope to report back my bill each month because this is why I bought it to heat my deplex while keeping cost under 300 a month grrrr ;)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2014 10:31 AM PST

Tribulus Terrestris Extract 1000mg - 95% Steroidal Saponins, 80% Protodioscin. Premium Testosterone Booster Supplement Capsules for Optimum Performance. Now with Full 90 Day Supply.
Offered by Sorvita Health Products
Price: $17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, March 20, 2014
feel 25 again and booooooom take with virectin daily and BOOM back in time to 25 from 47 years old man wowowoow

Virectin Male Sexual Enhancement (90ct)
Virectin Male Sexual Enhancement (90ct)
Offered by SuperQuickShip
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars after 1 week (7days) BOOOOOM, March 20, 2014
all I can say is take 1 gram of trib from sorvita in morning, take 3 of these and 1gram of vitamin C x2 a day and BOOOM in the bedroom you will see! feel 25 again woowowow

Edimax EW-7228APn 150Mbps 11n Wireless Range Extender/Access Point with 5 Port Switch
Offered by HometownTV Plus
Price: $19.99
29 used & new from $16.55

5.0 out of 5 stars love edimax, August 9, 2013
LOVE IT fast install very strong signal to both bridges ...again fast install and better than linksys
connect fast and stays connected and no issues like i have with my cisco linksys so sad haahh

USB To Serial Adapter
USB To Serial Adapter
Price: $22.07
70 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fast driver install many usb have bugs this work awesome, August 9, 2013
driver fast to install and the cable is very long love it no issues great fast install love it love it

Fairhaven Health FertilAid for Men Caps - 90 ct
Fairhaven Health FertilAid for Men Caps - 90 ct
Offered by Pregnancy Store
Price: $28.95
11 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads like when I was 30 wow!, July 26, 2013
the reason i am writing this review is because this product has worked for me. wow to honest i was skeptical at first.. but this is what I have done and it has increase my loads and way more white stuff coming out of me looks great and i an shoot across the room hahaha sorry so graphic but it is truth..i could not believe it but it took like 1-2 weeks to see results and then bam whooaaa! what is that yeah i am considering staying on the rest of my life plus you feel better taking it kind of a energy boost but the fact my loads have increase and even orgasms i say thank God. Okay the reason i am taking this is I my wife wants a baby i am 46 she is 29 yep need a boost to help. God bless us! and thank God for this product. I have tried others and nothing worked but this for sure. WOW big squirts ahahaha so funny me saying this but it is true give it 2 weeks and drink 128 oz of water and 1 glass OJ every morning and trust me HUGE difference the combo is amazing! and big load daily..I am going to TTC every day with my wife during her 7 days of fertile time and was concerned about load size well combo oj in morning and 128 of water and fertilaid BAM big load daily oh YEAH!!!!baby here come! hahah I say try it you cant lose for the price....

Murach's Visual Basic 2008
Murach's Visual Basic 2008
by Anne Boehm
75 used & new from $0.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Good format but level for intermediates, February 25, 2010
I think one could gain good knowlege from reading end to end but for quick how to something it is hard to find complete code.

for example simple file input and output for a text file

again books get to wordy..
I found this tutorial this guy does in England
I am getting it to help me in my vb.net class
[...]

I am getting his c# book too.
I first thought this books was great but after reading it and see that you need to read end to end to really grasp it. I just need to find how to snippets

this book is okay... I love the 24 hour series books by greg perry
and am going to get this guys pdf book because I need basics how to before I get heavey into classes. vb.net to do anything with power you have to know classes
of which I need tons ofhelp on. else if you know classes and OOP well.
then this book will be great for you.

Beginning SQL Joes 2 Pros: The SQL Hands-On Guide for Beginners
Beginning SQL Joes 2 Pros: The SQL Hands-On Guide for Beginners
by Rick A Morelan
14 used & new from $53.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi My name is Joe.and now I am a pro! Great book, February 1, 2010
OMG! finally a great tool. I love books like this. Rick has done a great job.
If you go to [...] and check out his videos. wow what a treat.
It is nice to have a guy who really wants you to master SQL. I mean the text size and screenshots are big enough for you to follow along and practice the labs.
I mean and the way he has it logically formatted to help you learn. I am buying his entire set on SQL. As a network engieer or admin, these books are a must. And so many so called experts create a so called academic version with too much fluff and not enought Puff! Rick Morelan's books on SQL give lots of Puff without too much Fluff! fantastic book...hit the ground running kind of book. yeah!

Page: 1 | 2