Profile for Mike Ball > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike Ball RSS Feed

POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
POWERGEN Dual USB Wall Charger, 12-Watt, White
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $7.86

4.0 out of 5 stars One Apple Device Only, February 11, 2013
Product works just fine, either I missed or the details weren't there stating you can only charge one apple device at a time. One port for Apple (A) one for Non-Apple (NA)- see photo in product description. Check details before ordering.

Soft Heat Micro-Plush Top Low-Voltage Electric Heated California King Mattress Pad, White
Price: $149.47
3 used & new from $140.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Need help stopped working after 3 months no 800#, April 21, 2011
Well I did extensive research thinking this was the best mattress pad I could buy. It worked great for 3 months then it stopped heating on one side and would actually over heat the other side even when it was off- very dangerous. Unfortunately, we no longer have the warranty card and I'm having trouble finding a customer support number. If anyone could post an 800 number, that would be greatly appreciated. If you're thinking about purchasing, don't. I don't normally write reviews- just read them, but I thought this was a situation I'd make others aware of.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2014 6:36 AM PST