Profile for TJ > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TJ RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
G2 Chic Plaid Cropped Zipper Hooded Jacket(OW-JKT,BLK-L)
G2 Chic Plaid Cropped Zipper Hooded Jacket(OW-JKT,BLK-L)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurray! :), February 11, 2013
This is a lovely jacket. It looks pretty much the same as it does in the picture. The jacket is thin enough to be worn comfortably indoors and it's just a really nice jacket :)

Woman Orange Plain T-Shirt Round V-Neck Cap Sleeves, Cotton Spandex
Woman Orange Plain T-Shirt Round V-Neck Cap Sleeves, Cotton Spandex
Offered by ClothesEffect
Price: $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurray!, February 11, 2013
This is a lovely shirt. It's pretty much exactly what I wanted. In fact I plan on ordering more shirt in different colors. Mind you, the orange shirt is a little bit lighter than it looks in the online image but it's no big deal. Still a great color. Still a great shirt.

Le Pan II 9.7" 8 GB Tablet with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Le Pan II 9.7" 8 GB Tablet with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
2 used & new from $125.00

5.0 out of 5 stars YES., February 8, 2013
I highly, highly, highly recommend this tablet.
This tablet was exactly what I wanted. Big screen touchscreen with flash support and a good amount of storage. It's been about 7 months since I purchased this tablet and it hasn't disappointed me at all. I can watch a movie, check my email, read papers for class, and play my favorite android games for hours all on one charge. Great product!

Note: The first tablet I received was damaged. I called Amazon, got the best customer service of my life, and they rushed a second tablet to me (I received it the next day). I still have the 2nd one and it's awesome.

Chromo Rainbow 12 Pack Universal Stylus Set by Chromo Inc For Nook iPad iPhone
Chromo Rainbow 12 Pack Universal Stylus Set by Chromo Inc For Nook iPad iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pick, February 8, 2013
This stylus pack was just what I needed. They work great with my phone and with my tablet. And the best part was that I was able to share these with my mom and younger sister. They made great surprise gifts ;)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Storybook, February 8, 2013
I was so happy when I saw this book on Amazon.com. It was one of my childhood favorites and of course, it hasn't changed at all. This book has a great collection of stories and I highly recommend it :)

LePan 9.7 Inch Tablet Melrose Leather Cover with Patent Leather Strap and Sleek Extra Pocket + Vangoddy Brand Live Laugh Love Wrist Band

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 8, 2013
This was exactly what I need for my Le Pan II
It arrived nice and fast, the packaging was nice, and it does a good job as far as protecting my tablet goes

Ladies Silver Pearl Style Necklace Earrings and Matching Cross Bracelet Jewelry Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Yikes, February 8, 2013
When I opened the package a bunch of loose pearls/beads spilled out. And even if the necklace hadn't been broken, the pearls/beads were much darker than I was expecting. They looked more gray than silver, nothing like the picture on Amazon.

Leegoal Silicone Nipple Covers/Bra pad Inserts, Self-Adhesive, 1 Pair
Leegoal Silicone Nipple Covers/Bra pad Inserts, Self-Adhesive, 1 Pair
Offered by EF-Cloud
Price: $3.47
9 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars :), January 29, 2013
These babies work like a charm. They're not the most attractive thing to look at on a darker skintone, but they perform their function just fine. Now I can wear a thinner bra with having to put on a thick sweater over the top to avoid embarrassment

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, January 29, 2013
I love this product. I don't know if it's worth it to mention, but I have dark skin and these colors look great on my skintone :)

Premium Clear Screen Protector for HP Touchpad Tablet, 9.7 -Inch
Premium Clear Screen Protector for HP Touchpad Tablet, 9.7 -Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for the Le Pan II as well, July 26, 2012
It took forever to get this (about 16 days) but overall I'm pretty happy with the product. I have a 9.7 in Le Pan II tablet and this screen protector does a nice job of protecting the glass screen from scratches and smudges. Not a bad buy for only $3 :)

Page: 1 | 2