Profile for L. A. Wiedrich > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. A. Wiedrich "Lily" RSS Feed (Coconut Creek, FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Swimways Spring Float Recliner 13018 - Colors Vary
Swimways Spring Float Recliner 13018 - Colors Vary
Offered by InGadget
Price: $41.90
25 used & new from $29.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and durable, July 10, 2014
We've had it for a month now and so far it's been awesome. The kids (ages 5-8) have been rough with it and it is holding together well. My husband loves the cup holder which is about the size of a soda can but can probably stretch a little.

Hurley Men's Phantom 21 Inch P60 Warp 3 Boardshort, Bright Aqua-Hurley, 33
Hurley Men's Phantom 21 Inch P60 Warp 3 Boardshort, Bright Aqua-Hurley, 33

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and bright, June 20, 2014
Awesome material and blue color. My husband loved them for Father's Day. He said they're very comfy and fit great.

Wonder Girl Paige Big Girls' Satin Short Tiered Rhinestone Dress 8 Lime
Wonder Girl Paige Big Girls' Satin Short Tiered Rhinestone Dress 8 Lime
Offered by Wonder Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, September 26, 2013
My 7yo daughter loves this dress, which she will wear as a flower girl in a wedding. It is very elegant.

Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart
Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart
Price: $55.98
71 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Shopping Cart (Toy)
I bought this a few years ago and it is one of my daughters' (6yr, 4yr) favorite toys. They like to use it to pretend shop, clean up their room or put their pets or babies in it to drive them around.

Learning Resources Pretend & Play School Set, Standard Packaging
Learning Resources Pretend & Play School Set, Standard Packaging
Price: $14.99
72 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars one of my kids' alltime favorite toys, January 27, 2013
If your kids like to play school, this is perfect for them. I bought this a few years ago for my 4yr old daughter and she uses it very often. Now her younger sister uses it as well. It keeps them busy for hours.

Small Binder with 1 inch Rings
Small Binder with 1 inch Rings
Offered by All-Pro Software
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my white coat, January 27, 2013
If you're a medical student or resident and are a visual/kinesthetic learner like me so like to write things down a lot, this is perfect for you. This never leaves my white coat pocket. I have my PALS/ACLS cards in it, as well as tons of notes I've taken during residency. It's a little too full so has now started coming apart, but it lasted years and would've lasted longer if I didn't let it get too full. It was the only binder I could find that would fit in my white coat and was this thick.

Color Splasherz Design Station
Color Splasherz Design Station
Price: $23.13
21 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars fun to use, January 27, 2013
My 4yr old loves playing with water so this was perfect for her. The only bad thing was that the bracelet strings are way too long for her, but this can easily be solved by just using any string to make a bracelet with these beads. It also comes with necklace strings, which we had no issues with. Of course the jewelry is too gaudy, but it's really just fun to make.

Stuffies Muddzie the Pig
Stuffies Muddzie the Pig
Offered by ZOOMWORKS LLC
Price: $19.95
7 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars very soft, fun to keep things in, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Stuffies Muddzie the Pig (Toy)
My daughters (6yr, 4yr) love their Stuffies and it helps them not to lose their jewelry or little trinkets at night that they want to take into bed with them. Verrry soft and cuddly. I also like that they each come with a book.

Stuffies Prancine The Unicorn

5.0 out of 5 stars very soft, fun to keep things in, January 27, 2013

Cool Baker Cake Pop Maker
Cool Baker Cake Pop Maker
8 used & new from $27.98

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, a little time-consuming but fun, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Cool Baker Cake Pop Maker (Toy)
My daughters love using this and they think the cake pops are delicious. We definitely need more practice getting the cake pops more round, though. We probably won't use it too often since you have to set aside about an hour to get everything set up, made, decorated then clean everything. We're usually too busy :-/

Page: 1 | 2 | 3